Like Being Hit by A Brick

Nine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Where have you been, Darling?’ He said with a fake smile. I knew it was fake so I didn’t bother smiling back to him. What a double faced person.

 

‘I was just walking around.’ I answered lazily but then, he walked towards me and circled his arms around my shoulders, giving me weird feelings that I couldn’t explain.

 

‘Miss Bae.’ I heard a voice. It’s Myungsoo’s father and I quickly bowed to him in respect.

‘I hope you could make my son happy and please, don’t hurt him. And I’m allowing you to stay just because of him, so don’t get too comfortable.’ He said seriously. I felt a little scared looking at his eyes. They were the same as Myungsoo’s but there were no sign of hate in them. Just cold.

 

I felt a little relieved when he slowly left us but that didn’t last long when I could feel Myungsoo pulled my body until I faced him.

 

‘Why’d you wandered around without asking me first? Don’t try to do anything funny, princess. And if you tried to steal something, you can’t run from me. And you’ll get your consequences.’ I didn’t look at his eyes when he said that.

 

‘I won’t steal.’ I said sternly but he just chuckled when I said that.

 

‘Like I can believe in you. Who can trust the daughter of a drunker and a gambler like you?’ My head just boiled when he said that. If he was one of my friends, I would just hit him on his face but I didn’t dare. I bit my lips, suppressing my anger.

‘Whatever. I just ordered my people to buy you clothes, so just stay put in here.’

 

‘What? But I have to pick my clothes myself and what about my size? What about my undergarments?’ I asked him, this did not make any sense. How could he just order people like that?  

I could hear him sighed.

 

‘Aish! So complicated. Just call them and tell them your size. You’re lucky that I’m willing to spend money on you.’ He just simply handed me his phone. Such shallow minded people like him existed in this world?

 

***

 

Myungsoo asked me to stay inside the house but it was so boring. So I was at the garden. The maids were not friendly at all because when I asked them anything, they just answered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter