Do I Like Him?

Nine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I struggled to break free from him but he just kept pushing me closer to his body. I even tried to shut my mouth and closed my eyes but he kept biting my lower lip. Gosh, it hurt so much that I felt like I’m tearing up. And I could taste blood not long after that.

A few minutes, he pulled away but his face was still close to mine. Even though I was closing my eyes that time, I knew it. Because I could smell his alcoholic breath on my face.

 

‘Don’t ever let Nam Woohyun or any other bastards to touch you again. Because I can do much more worse than this.’ He said in the most threating tone ever. I just kept myself quiet, tears started to fall from my eyes. What kind of life was I living?

 

***

 

The flowers were so pretty even at night. I breathed in the cool air, hoping that my life would end soon. It’s been a few days since the incident and Myungsoo didn’t even talked to me. And he even didn’t even want to look at my face.

And Nam Woohyun? I tried to avoid him the best as I can. Sometimes, I even stayed at my room the whole day just to repel him away.

 

 

‘Annyeong. Can’t sleep?’ A deep male voice suddenly went through my ears, causing me to turn back. To my worst luck, it’s Nam Woohyun with the same, addictive smile on his face. He then, took a few steps closer towards me. But I didn’t want him to come closer and tried to escape.

‘Wait!’ He called for me and I didn’t know why I stopped. Like my feet’s glued to the ground.

‘Are you avoiding me because of Myung?’

 

I didn’t answer. Then, I could hear footsteps getting closer towards me but I just couldn’t walk away.

 

‘Listen, I’m sorry about what happened back at the club. And don’t worry. Myngsoo’s not around. I heard he and Uncle Kim went to Rika’s house since this evening for a dinner.’ He said blandly. I felt slightly at ease, knowing that crazy freak’s not around.

 

‘Rika? That girl?’

 

‘Yeah. She’s Myung’s fiancée to-be but I guess that’s not going to happen because of you.’ He grinned. Wow, he’s really a guy full with smiles. Well, sometimes they’re cynical and annoying but I was starting to like seeing them.

 

‘Jeongmal?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter