Nine

Nine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My hands were on the door knob, hesitating. Should I open it? Time’s ticking.. I wish dawn would never come but I knew I couldn’t escape reality. I had to face Myungsoo. I really had to say that I was so annoyed at Kim Joori because of her twisted words. ‘Making out’? Nam Woohyun and I were just hugging, nothing more.

And once again, Jiyeon’s name was mentioned. Even Joori knew her. Wow, I guess she’s really important to this family. Just who really is this girl?

 

Stop thinking Bae! Just face him!

I could hear my conscious. I took a deep breath and clicked the door open. The lights were still on as I carefully walked inside. The room. It’s wrecked. I guess Myung couldn’t control his feelings right after he went inside. I sighed thinking what his face would look like. Maybe he’s ready to break my bones or some sort, like he did to the coffee table..

 

My sight suddenly went towards the balcony outside. And there I saw Myung, standing back facing me. Maybe he’s trying to cool himself off.

Okay, Bae. Approach him tenderly. Let him hear your explanation. Deep breath..

With the little courage that I had, I dragged my feet silently towards him. The fact that I couldn’t see his face’s made me even more nervous. Like I could hear the racing beat of my heart. Until I finally stopped with his body’s just inches away from mine. I noticed that he’s breathing really hard.

 

 

‘Mianhae..’ I uttered those words thoughtlessly and carefully wrapped my arms around his waist. I hugged him tight with the hope that he wouldn’t push me away. I buried my face on his back, tears rolling down my cheeks. I didn’t know why I did.

 

I didn’t know for how long we stayed like that until finally he held my hands and broke them apart. My heart was beating so fast when he turned his body to face mine. I squeezed my eyes shut, imagining possible things that he could do to me.Get ready to be slapped, Bae Suzy..

But to my surprise, I could feel his warm hands on my cheeks, wiping the tears away. Soon after that, he pulled me into his hug.

 

‘Myungsoo-shi. What she said was not true. Woohyun and I…’

 

‘Stop. Don’t say his name again. And did you already forget about the deal? How I wish I could easily hit you because of that but I just couldn’t. I can’t bear seeing you being hurt anymore.’ He tightened his embrace and I could feel the fast rate of his heartbeat.

This just feels.. So right.. It’s like I belong here, in his arms.

 

 

***

 

 

The atmosphere at the dining area was tense, with Joori shooting a death glare at me. But I noticed Nam was not like his usual sel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter