An Angel and A Monster?

Nine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Hey..’ I tried to push him away but no use. I was feeling a bit confused. Why’s he like this? It’s seemed like there’s another spirit just went inside him. This’s not Kim Myungsoo!

 

‘Don’t move. Just give me a moment.’ He tightened his hug and my cheeks were against his chest. I could feel the fast and irregular beating of his heart. Somehow, I felt secured in his embrace. So, I closed my eyes, feeling the rhythm of it.

 

***

 

As usual, I got up and descended down the stairs like any other mornings. When I woke up, Myung’s not on the bed. Well, usually he’d still be sleeping at the time like this and woke up in the afternoon.

 

 

‘Ooh, you. Myungsoo told me what you’ll be doing today. With me.’ The nasal voice echoed through the dining area as I walked into it. I just stayed quiet and sat at the table. It seemed like Myungsoo’s there. He was playing with his phone, not looking at me. So, it’s me, him, his father, Nam Woohyun and his mother eating our breakfast that morning.

 

‘I hope you’ll learn something from my sister. Like how to walk, talk and eat.’ Myung’s father emphasized the word ‘eat’, judging from the way I gobbled at the food. And I could see Nam Woohyun, chucking in front of me. But I tried to avoid meeting his eyes. Still embarrassed from last night’s incident.

 

‘Don’t worry, dear brother. This girl will get proper education from me.’ She let out an eerie laugh. I couldn’t speak that time. The truth was I didn’t want to take lessons from that witch but there’s nothing that I can do.

 

-Flashback-

 

‘Just do what I say.’ He said to my ears clearly. He still didn’t loosen his hug, making me felt a little suffocated.

 

‘But..’

 

‘No buts. I… I promise I’ll treat you better. Please.. I don’t want to argue anymore.’ I felt a little confused and surprised wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter