Honey

Nine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His sniff’s gotten louder and so did his hold into my hands. I was dumbfounded for a while, my brain was trying to process his words. Love? Me? Really?

 

‘If I want to, I’d kill that long ago but when I remember what you said, I stop. He’s your cousin, Myungsoo Oppa.. Don’t hate him.. Well, I can’t help myself from hating him, Jiyeon-ah..’ He continued to cry and seeing him like that really made me felt so wretched. Without thinking any further, I went closer towards him and hugged him tight.

 

‘Stop it, Myungsoo Oppa.. Don’t cry anymore.. Stop talking to Jiyeon. She’s gone. You’ll going to hurt more if you continue acting like this..’ He returned my hug, sobbing in my shoulders.

 

‘Don’t leave me, Sueji. Don’t leave me like everybody else. I love you so much..’ Again, I felt this weird pain in my stomach when he said that he love me.

 

‘I won’t leave you. I promise.’

 

***

 

He won’t let go of my hands since we left the cemetery until we reached home. He didn’t say anything  after we left that significant place. He just held my hand tight, nothing more.

 

‘Ah.. Looks like the lovely couple’s just returned home..’ That nasally voice went through my ears as soon as we stepped into the mansion. It’s Kim Joori, arms crossed.

‘I just want to remind you, young lady that you’ll be coming with me to shop for you wedding. Dress, tux, and we still didn’t even book a place. And Myungsoo dear, you’ll come with us too.’ She said in the most insincere way ever.

 

‘Araso, Aunt Joori. Whatever you say..’ Myungsoo replied weakly and pulled me upstairs, to our room.

 

‘Aigoo.. Youngsters nowadays.. So disrespectful..’ I could hear Joori complained loudly to herself before the door went shut. Now it’s just the two of us and he still didn’t let go of my hand.

 

 

‘I-You-I mean what I said to you earlier at the cemetery.. I.. I really mean it. I do love you, Sueji.’ He looked down, but I seemed can see him blush a little bit. And that weird pain struck my stomach again.

 

‘But I thought you love Jiyeon. And I’m just an excuse to free yourself from getting married with that girl – ‘

 

‘Stop. Stop talking about that nonsense.’ Then, it happened again. A feeling that I didn’t felt for quite a while. It’s when our lips met and at that moment, I real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter