Disturber in White

Nine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Smiling can ease the pain in our hearts. I really wanted to believe that but seeing him like this somehow really broke my heart. Beaming like an idiot. Saying cheesy lines. Playing around with girls. That’s what he wanted people to believe. That’s Nam Woohyun to them. But to me, I could only see a hurt Nam Woohyun. From his eyes, I could see.

 

No one’s talking when we made our way through the hallway. He said he would walk me to my room, even though I said no for the thousandth times.. 

After a while of awkward silence, I could feel a warm hand creeping onto mine. His hold tightened but still, no words are spoken. It’s more like a hand, wanting me to hold onto him, asking me to stay beside him. I wasn’t sure of what I was feeling. More like feelings when I was with my own father. My old father.

 

 

I didn’t realize when I arrived at my room. Myungsoo might be behind the doors, sleeping. I was hoping that Woohyun would leave quick before Myungsoo went out and saw us together.

 

‘Good night then.’ I fixed my gaze down to the floor, not wanting to meet his eyes.

 

‘Yeah.. You too.’ Finally, he released his hold on my hand and then, I could hear him sigh.

‘Gumawo for listening to my songs. You’re the first one in this house who’s willing to listen. You know, if I had the chance, I really wanted to buy you from Myungsoo and keep you for myself.’ I really didn’t know why but his words seemed sincere.

 

To my surprise, Nam Woohyun suddenly pulled me into his embrace again. We stayed silent and still like that for quite a while.

 

 

‘Yah! What are you two doing?!’ Like being electrocuted, I jerked away from Nam’s hug and turned behind to the shriek. My feet jellied, it’s like my world’s getting fader when I saw a figure, in white, with white face, staring madly at us. I almost fell flat to the floor when I saw that ‘thing’ but luckily I got a hold of Nam’s body for support.

 

‘Oemma?! Aish, you scared us!’

 

I could hear Nam and he sounded as startled as me. Thank god it’s his mother. But what’s with her face? Products? Well, she practically looked like a ghost from the scary ghost land.

 

‘Yah! You cheap girl. Get your hands off of my son!’ She stormed towards us and pushed me away, as if she’s trying to protect her son from me.

‘I should’ve known that you would cheat with my nephew for my son!’

 

‘Aniyo, Oemma..’ Nam tried to calm his mother but she seemed so pissed that she ignored his words.

 

‘I’m really sorry..’ I uttered those a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter