Third Face

Nine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I opened my eyes slowly as I could feel the warm heat of the morning sunlight on my face. And there was him, sleeping soundly beside me like a small innocent kid. Yeap, we slept together on his bed last night. He just hugged me tight the whole night, kept saying things like don’t leave him or something. Nothing more happened but oddly, I felt safe and secure in his warm embrace. Something similar to what I felt when my real father would hug and lull me to sleep when I was a young girl and surely it’s been a long time since I experienced that.

Our faces were inches apart and I watched the movement of his chest carefully, rising up and down in a regular pace. My sight went towards his face. All this while, I could only see his dark, solemn eyes when I looked at his face but when he closed them, he really looked like an angel. A really handsome one.

My index finger unknowingly, moved and touched his cheek, and then it crept to his brows, his perfect nose and finally down to his lips. It’s like I was mesmerized by his flawless face that I couldn’t control my own hands.

 

But when I was caught up in brushing his lips, I just snapped.

‘What are you doing?!’ My conscious just yelled at me out of the blue and like being slapped to reality I tried to move my hand from his face.

But before that could happen, a hand just caught my wrist and Myungsoo opened his eyes, staring at me with his solemn eyes. My heart felt like it’s going to fall off, a weird kind of pain suddenly hit my stomach, blood rushed to my face and it felt hot.

He’s awake the whole time?

 

‘Like what you see?’

 

I felt a ‘pang’, like he gave me a hard hit on my face. Suddenly, my head boiled up and I felt humiliated at the same time. I tried to get up and break loose from his powerful hand. His face didn’t show any sign of crumpling, meaning that my struggle’s not worth it and instead, he’s pulling up a smirk on his face and pulled my body closer to his.

 

‘Morning.’ A simple but to me, a hateful remark.

 

‘Let go.’ I said sternly, responding to his stupid good morning greet.

 

He paused for a while.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter