Shop for Memories

Nine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Well, breakfast wasn’t that good. Myungsoo’s not much of a great cook but his food’s not that bad. Still edible.

 

 

‘Hey, I just want to return this back.’ When we’re on our way to find the wedding dress, Myungsoo gave me the phone he took when I had a conversation with Nam Woohyun.

 

‘Sorry that I lied to you about calling him..’ His smile suddenly vanished and he quickly shifted his gaze outside of the car, at the view outside. I shouldn’t had mentioned about that.. Well, I took the phone and slipped it into my purse. It was silence after that that I could only listen to the sound of the car moving. Awkward.

 

***

 

‘Hmph..! You didn’t look pretty in anything. Just wrap that thing up cause we’re already late..’ Kim Joori said while glancing at me with her disgusted stare. It’s creepy that I had goosebumps.

 

‘But Ma’am, she looks pretty in everything..’

 

‘Didn’t you hear me?! Wrap it up!’ Joori quickly silenced the poor worker’s mouth shut. I wondered whether Myungsoo already picked his tux. Think of it again made my stomach all acted up. Marriage? Me?

 

‘Hurry up, young lady! We don’t have all day!’ Her shriek shocked me to the real world. I quickly went back to the changing room. But I was kinda happy because this dress’ pretty.

 

 

And so, we went buying loads of stuff for the wedding. Joori also booked a huge hall for that day. I got so nervous every second when I thought of getting married.

 

‘Sueji..’ I could hear a whisper beside me. Joori was busy talking to some people. We’re at the shopping complex, searching things that I myself wasn’t really sure of. It’s all in Kim Joori’s care and our job was trying things to see whether they fit us or not. I turned to the whisper. It’s Myungsoo.

‘Let’s go. Aunt Joori won’t notice..’

 

‘To where?’ I also whispered.

 

‘Away from her.’ He took my hand and we went out of the premise carefully.

 

 

‘Now what?’ I asked while standing somewhere inside the shopping complex. But what we were sure of was we’re far enough from that witch’s view.

 

‘Oh, look at that!’ Suddenly, he pointed somewhere behind me. I turned to his index finger just to see a jewelry shop.

 

‘But I thought Aunt Joori already bought the rings for us..’ Before I could finish my words, he pulled me towards the place.

 

When we stepped inside the shop, Myungsoo immediately stormed towards the display glass with loads of shiny things in it.

‘Oh, I like this one. Miss..!’ He quickly pointed a pair of silver rings. Plain but somehow I liked it.

 

‘You like this one, Sir? We have newer designs..’

 

‘I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter