His

Nine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘I already told you before. Ignore that crazy guy. Are you deaf of stupid?’ He asked me furiously when both of us were on our way home.

 

‘I… I did.. But he’s the one...’ I couldn’t finish my sentence when Myung suddenly hit the brake on his car. Luckily I was wearing my seat belt or else, my head might’ve been smashed to bits.

 

 

‘Please, I know you’re not his type. Unless you’re the one who flirt with him first…’

 

‘Stop! I’m not that kind of girl!’ I blurted those words out because I couldn’t be patient with his rotten mouth anymore. But then, I received a big laugh from him, making me felt so annoyed. It’s true that he bought me with his money, but I’m still a human. I had feelings too, you know.

 

‘Not that kind of girl?’ He continued to laugh and to me, his laugh was like an eerie music coming from the underworld.

‘Stop talking nonsense. Araso, I’ll forgive you this time. But listen carefully princess, I spent loads of money for you, so you’re mine. Only mine. Don’t get near with any guys other than me, got it? Unless, someone’s willing to trade...’ He chuckled and got his hands back on the road.

 

 I trembled at his words. ‘Trade?’ Was I some kind of toy?

 

 

The street lights were colourful and they caught my attention. It’s like I wasn’t here, stuck with a lunatic like him. He deserved to be called one based on his actions and words.

 

 

-Flashback-

 

‘Yah! Nam!’ I heard a shout from beside me. I turned to the voice and it was Myung, who was walking fast towards us. Nam Woohyun on the other hand, finally let his hands off of me.

 

‘What were you two doing?’ He asked in a serious face.

 

‘Yo, no need to be rude, Myungie.’ Woohyun just acted like nothing happened.

 

‘Stop calling me that!’ I could see Myung was clenching his fist tight. Oh, no. Please, don’t fight here.

 

‘Araso, my mighty cousin. Besides, this cute stuff and I, we were just having a little fun.’ He lifted his hands up and smiled sheepishly but Myung didn’t smile for a bit. He and Woohyun turned out to be cousins but their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter