Spoiled 7

spoiled

 

         " congratulations Mr Jung ,  it will be our pleasure to work with you " Mr Lee shake hand with yunho after signing their success planning......" pleasure is all ours Mr Lee ..." Yunho accept the shake hand. ..... .... after Mr Lee went out ... do donghae went and look at yunho ...... " explain "..... Yunho clear his throat and sit on his chair.....

" I was drunk ..... I had some thought's running in my head and made me want to drink" ..... donghae nod his head and look at eunhyuk.... " so lunch today?" ....eunhyuk look at him with shock face.......it been 6 month since eunhyuk saw donghae and since then he keep asking the boy out but no luck......." what.....you mean?" Eunhyuk come forward and stand in front of him.......

" I am asking you.... will you go out and have lunch with me..... and please stop showing me those teeth..... I don't even know why I am asking you this " .......donghae tell eunhyuk who suddenly jump and hug donghae carrying him roung......

" yah ... keep me down...... I haven't  accept to be your boyfriend yet ... it just a lunch" 

" no problem. .. baby , wait for me I will come and pick you up at 12pm okay"eunhyuk happily tell donghae....... 

" okay ,  I will wait for you.... bye " donghae take his bag and went out of the room .....

" OH MY GOD....... yunhoooooo,  he finally accept going out with me ... yes .... oh god I love him so much"....

Yunho look at eunhyuk and shake his head..... " good luck with him.... now do I have any schedule. .. I have to go and take my car at the xxx bar"

" yes , but it at 2pm ....you have a meeting the account. ....seriously yunho ,  I still don't know why you trust him .... when it clearly show he is the one who keep taking the money from the bank" eunhyuk tell yunho whole walking out of the metting room to yunho office.

" I know eunhyuk..... just leave it to me .... tell Mr park to keep all the account papers ready. ... I want all the papers from last year to today.... " yunho tell eunhyuk.... .. " let me go take my car back ... and will talk about this later..... .....by the way" Yunho look at eunhyuk and smile.....

" All the best ...." eunhyuk smile and nod his head...." Thanks man" ......

.......................

" changmin help me plz.....my mom will kill me " jaejoong keep walking back and forth at the school cafeteria. ....

" where did you put it last .... remember. ...." taemin ask him.....

" I haven't remove it since umma put it on my wrist. ....oh God I am so dead.  .  "

" Can you please shut up and let me think aishhhh " changmin shout at jaejoong ....and jae pout and sit back at his chair. .....

" jae. ... when you went to pick hyung. ..myb..." .....changmin stop talking and jaejoong eyes open wide ......" .....they all shout at the same time ......

" tell Madam hyuna i am sick. ....I have to go" .....jaejoong already on his way out of the school with his 3 friend running behind him....

" are you sure you drop it there .... ?" Changmin ask....

" I don't know...but my heart it telling me I am right.....I will be back"...jaejoong enter his car and ride out if school building. .......

" can someone explain to me what is going on....cheese sometimes I feel like I am not your friends "baekhyun ask changmin......

" let go inside I will tell you everything. ... but please make sure it a secret "....taemin and baekhyun nod their head and went back to school......

.....................

" please be there, please be there , please be there " jaejoong keep saying it again and again. ...while driving to the xxx bar.......

" Good Job jaejoong you finally going crazy....... akhhh " jaejoong shout ......when he reach at the bar he run out and enter closing his nose..... 

" God Help me please ...... jaejoong keep streatching his school skirt down .....

" ohhh look who we got here..... hey beautiful want me to buy you a drink?....."

" hey .... did you run from school ... come here I will make you feel good " 

jaejoong shake with fear. ... searching for the man who call him last night. ...

"Akhhh. ...." he shout when he felt someone hand touching him...

" ohhh. ... it seem like our pretty is shy.....".      

" no please.... I am not like that..... don't come near. ..... "....."oh god what did I get myself in too..... I swear one more step and I will kill you"... .jaejoong take a alcohol bottle and show it to the man...... 

the bar mens start clapping their hands laughing. ......

" oh come on..... pretty like you should not hold bottles like that.... you know what you should hold...... the man already start opening his trouser...... jaejoong close his eyes shut ...... "akhhhhhh "........." shhhh it me....." jaejoong open his eyes and look shocked when he saw yunho holding him.....

" now back off ... before you found yourself really dead" yunho tell the man ... and boom the  fight start. ..... ... 

" ouch ouch ." Jaejoong took another bottle and throw it to another man who was holding his leg........after the man fall ...jaejoong feel so proud of himself and start beating another man when the one who was holding the man was yunho ......

" let go from here " yunho hold jaejoong hand and start running out of the bar......" wait... my bracelet ".......jaejoong stop and look at yunho.......

" what bracelet. ... we can't go back in there".....Yunho tell him and want to start running when jaejoong stop him again....

" it my mom gift .... " Yunho look at him....he want to go and take his keys too but looking at the situation he look back at jaejoong. .......

" where did you put it.... and what the hell are you here not school " yunho ask him...... jaejoong bite his lower lips and look down.....      

" hey guys .... they are still here " they heard the men's shout and without thinking yunho hold jaejoong hand and run to his car..... 

he came at the bar with his office car and told the driver to go back since he will go with his car.......

"Hyung. ... my car...."......

" will come take it for you later ....give me your keys"......jaejoong give yunho his car key and look at him.....

" where did.you get your car keys"jaejoong close his lips with his palm .....yunho look at him for a second. .....

" how did you know that I didn't have my car keys ".....yunho mind start working so fast......

" did you last night? "..... yunho put his hand in his pocket and remove a silver bracelet. ....

" omoo that mine "jaejoong want to take it but Yunho hand went up......" 

" are you the one who came to take me last night.... the bar attendance told me a pretty omega came and took me home ".....jaejoong look at yunho.....

" are you seriously don't remember anything? "Jaejoong ask him.

"Is there something for me to remember? "......jaejoong felt disappointed and hurt but what can he do.... ".

" nothing .... now you already know... can you give me my bracelet and send me back to school " ....

Yunho give back jaejoong bracelet when he heard jaejoong voice ..........

" is there something happen?" Yunho ask himself.... 

when they reach at the school ... jaejoong step out of the car fast and run to the school building crying.

#####################################