Chapter 11

spoiled

 

       Siwon enter Jung office looking so angry... "Sir, you can't go inside, Mr Jung is in a meeting" Jung Yunho secretary try to stop him...... "Do I look like I care... I really have to talk to him now..." Siwon open Yunho office and enter....... "Mr Choi, what are....." Yunho stop Eunhyuk from talking.... " Go will talk later..." He told Eunhyuk..... When the office door was closed Yunho went infront of siwon.... " Have a sit Mr Choi...."......... " I didn't came here to sit... What do you say about this? " Siwon throw the newspaper at Yunho desk...... "Why is my Son at the bar not school? And with you?" 

"Mr Choi.. It not like what you think"..... "THEN WHAT IT IS?" Siwon shout looking at Yunho..........

"I went to the bar and got drunk, the bartender called Changim but Your son Answer the call and he came to take me home... The second day I went to take my car at the bar and I saw him there... He say he lost his bracelet... Thank God I had it because I thought it was for Changmin.... So I took him back to school.. That it is.... I am so sorry but I really didn't know it was him who came to take me the other night " Yunho told Siwon

"So, you and Jaejoong?" Siwon ask....     

 "Nothing is going on between me and your Son Mr Choi.... Jaejoong is like my brother.. And I have a boyfriend who i am planning to propose to this week"....

 

....…..…..........................

Jaejong lock himself inside his room crying since his father slap him.. he didnt open the door even when his mother tried too..........'' Honey, please open the door...your father didn't mean to slap you...he was just angry, he loves you.....come on baby '' Heechul tried but he just keep hearing his son crying .. 

'' He went to the living room and call changmin.......'' Mrs Choi...'' .................''Changmin...what going on between your brother and Jaejoong...and don't you dear lie to me....

''Aunt...nothing is going on between them...and about the bar, it was just a mistunderstanding...Jae went there to bring Hyung home...he was drunk and i was asleep so Jae answered the call and went to pick him up...''

'' are you sure?''..........'' Yes Aunt.''.....................''And what about you calling him brother in law?'' ....Changmin didn't reply and remain quiet................''Changmin''

''Aunt...please don't hurt him.... we are just playing around it really not serious'' Heechul rub his forehead when he heard changmin crying..........'' 

''I will call you later'' Heechul disconnect the call when he heard the door open and Saw his husband entering

Siwon didn't say anything and went to sit on the coach rubbing his face............'' And?'' Heechul just looked at him .............................''He locked himself in his room crying....seriously Siwon, you didn't even let him talk...i know you were angry but slapping him"...........Heechul ask his husband who was just quiet.

'' i will go talk to him'' Siwon stand and make his way to his son room.

''Jae.. Open the Door....Listen Honey i was just angry.''

''Noo..Daddy.. you slapped me...you did'nt want to listen and you hurt me'' Heechul shake his head when he heard his son replying............,,,,''Come on baby you know i won't hurt you.....but this shock me when Changmin call you brother in law....Yunho is 10 years older than you.....open the door and talk to daddy please..''

''Nooo.. I am not talking to you''........Heechul smile and pat his husband shoulder.....''All the best''

.............................................................................

When Yunho return home he saw Changmin crying.................'' Why are you crying?''

''Hyung take me to Jaejoong... i can't talk to him...his father has his phone''....Changmin run to his brother and beg him...........................''You don't have to worry...i have already talk to his father.....i told him nothing is going on between us and....''...........................''And...and what hyung?'' .......................''And i told him i am proposing My boyfriend ..''...................Changmin look at his brother and shake his head................''Tell me you are lying''..........................''Hyung..no... i am not allowing this...............he doen't love you and i know you don't love him''

''Changmin...this is my decision''....................''Fine......i am calling mom ...i don't wan't to stay with you''..........................

''CHANGMIN''.....................................''No.... This is my decision'' Changmin run to his room ....

Yunho breathe hard and sit on the coach when he heard his phone calling...he look at the caller name and slient it throwing the phone beside him.

..................................................................