Chapter 12

spoiled

 

                    Back at Yunho house ... he was still sitting in the living room  keep looking at his photo with Jaejoong at the bar door.....''Damn it'' He say to himself when he received another call from his Mother.

'' Umma'' He answer the call and close his eyes when he heard his mother yelling.............''What is this i am hearing Yunho....Did you even sit and think before making such a big decision...and what is this going on with Choi Siwon son.....Yunho '' 

'' Umma.......i am already a grown man...i need to settle down and i think this is what you want ..for me to get married''................'' Yes but not with that boy.... ever since you started dating him all you do is drink and looking stressed....Eunhyuk told me you have'nt that boy for so long now....''

Yunho rub his face ......''Umma...... let me decide on this.... and about Choi Siwon Son..... Seriously Umma he is at the same age as Changmin...I know Changmin has been trying to pair up him with me but i can't do it..He is young.

''Ok Son...I will talk to Changmin, but please think about this before decide something ..'' When he disconnect the call he saw a msg from his Boyfriend

From Key

So you don't want to even answer my call...Yunho i told you that boy is a big trouble.

And you with him...is he my competition now...i know your Brother does not approve of me or your Parent ...But What about you ...Damn it Yunho answer my call.

He put his phone in silence mood and went back to his room.

He knows what he want but at the same time he is sure that is not possible.

...........................................................................

........................CHOI SIWON HOUSE

Jaejoong came out from his room late at night since he is so hungry, he went straight to the kitchen and opn the fridge when he jump when the kitchen light was switched on..............''Umma you scared me'' He was about to leave when his mother hold his hand.......''Sit '' Jaejoong pout and sit beside his mother at the kitchen table..............''So , tell me...... i know there something wrong Jaejoong''

Jae bite his lower lips while playing with his fingers.............''Choi Jaejoong...What wrong''Heechul replied his question holding his Son hand...........

''Umma....I am sorry''Jaejoong eyes start watering .......Heechul made him look up ...............''Why are you apologizing?  what wrong  , you know you can tell Umma''

''Umma....''................''Okay let me ask you something.....what Changmin say...is it true you are just jocking around or do yyou love This man?......Do you love Jung Yunho?'' ....Jaejoong start crying hard ........'' Umma ..i am sorry but i do love him''

'Heechul sight ..he look at his son and hug him .................''Honey since when?''...................

''I saw him on my birthday''..............''But Jae...that Man is 10 yrs old than you...you are still young.''

'' I know Umma.....but i do love him...........please don't tell dad mhh.....umma  please''.................................Heechul look at his son ........'' eat and go to sleep.''

''Umma........please don't tell Appa....''.............................'' I won't....now eat and go to sleep''

Heechul enter his room and saw his Husband going left and right ..............''Heechul.....you know that is just what a teeneger think....That man is elder than him.... am not allowing this craziness to go any father.'' Siwon told his wife who understand that he heard everything.

''Siwon..sit  down''.............................Siwon went and sit beside his wife and rub his face

''Honey........ i will try to talk to Jaejoong but promise me you will not tell him anything...........let me talk to him first.....and you told me Yunho is going to propose his boyfriend...then i am sure he will understand that him and Yunho is not posible. Let sleep it already late,