Spoiled 1

spoiled

 

 

    It one of the day that choi jaejoong love the most, it his sweet 16 birthday. .. jaejoong stretch his body and sit on his hello kitty pink bed ..." Happy birthday joongie " he tell himself and take his phone and smile when he saw his best friend msg....."hello , hope I am the first one to wish you a happy birthday joongie ... I can't belive you are 16 now ..hahaha.... anyway I have to get back to sleep ...I need my beauty sleep for tomorrow party ... see you " ... ...

" yap your the first one ..akhhh.... I can't belive my parent didn't came and wish me " jaejoong pout and went out of his room to the kitchen ... ....  " Good morning jaejoong ... it Saturday and you are awake ... you want anything ?" Choi heechul , jaejoong mother was in the kitchen already starting making breakfast ... jaejoong didn't answer him but instead he question his mother ...." is appa awake?" Jaejoong ask while opening the fridge and take his apple juice and drink straight from the container ......." joongie can't you take a glass ?" His mother ask him ......." too lazy umma ... going to wake appa" jaejoong telling his mother and run to his parent room ............

" appa..... appa are you awake.... appa I am coming in " jaejoong open his parent door and saw his father not on the bed...... " appaa...." he call again ....   " he is not here ..." jaejoong look behind and saw his mother entering ......" where is he ? " he ask ....

" went jogging.... you should go and take a shower, I am sure he will already be back by then " jaejoong pout his cheeks and went back to his room .......

he just took a black short with red blouse and went to take a shower .... when he came out of the bathroom he saw his phone ringing....  

minnie. .... they haven't wish me yet ... can you belive that ?" jaejoong speak as soon as he answer the call ....

" who...you parent ?" jaejoong nod and Humm  " come on jaejoong it still early , I am sure they will wish you .... anyway come online just a minute "  jaejoong disconnect the call and switch on his laptop... and Skype notification pop in his screen....

happy birthday to you .... happy birthday to you ...happy birthday jaejoong ...happy birthday to you ...uhhhuuuu " ... jaejoong smile feeling happy when his 3 bestfriends came on the screen singing him birthday song........

Bestfriend 1" ohhh look our joongie is crying "..... bf2 " yah don't tease my friend ...... Changmin " so joongie have you already decide the dress?" ....jaejoong shake his head .......

Bf2 " what ...not yet ?...." .....changmin "  no problem, I will came later the will decide okay .... by the way my brother is coming with me .... it happen your father invite him too" ....

Jaejoong " your brother is in korea?" 

Changmin " yah, he came last week ... he took over appa company ... so he will he in Korea from now on".

Bf 1" did you told him about kyu?"

Changmin " are you crazy ?..... he will kill him.... I have to tell kyu otherwise it will be a disaster when my brother found out about him".

Jaejoong " don't worry I am sure he will understand " 

Changmin " you don't know him ... anyway I have to go and take a shower.... and joongie happy birthday ...love you " 

Jaejoong " cheesy. ... okay bye guys ... see you later ... make sure you all came okay " ....   

jaejoong switch off his laptop and went out of his room .......... " apppaaaa " jaejoong run and jump on his father back ....

" omooo. .. baby your not young anymore. ..you are heavy now" jaejoong jump down from his father back... " did you just say I am heavy..... I told Changmin that I am getting fat , but he keep telling me I am not ... and you said I am heavy..... I should start dieting from now on" .... 

" baby  ... your not fat okay.... you are a beautiful boy.... okay.... no dieting. .. I don't want my baby boy to look like sceleton" Siwon hug his only omega son.....

" appa my present? " jaejoong smile looking at his father .....

" of course it my baby sweet 16 birthday . . Gift it a must ..... I keep it outside you should go and check"  ..

" outside ... is it big that it can't fit inside?" Jaejoong ask his father and run outside. ....... heechul look at his husband and shake his head .....

" what?" Siwon ask him........... before heechul answer him they heard jaejoong shout ...... heechul run outside since he doesn't know what his husband brought this time .....

" appa seriously ... is this mine " jaejoong ask when he saw his father coming outside. ....

" yap ... it yours baby.... I make sure they put the leather pink hello kitty seats .... do you like it?" Siwon ask...

" are you kidding me appa...... I don't like it.... I love it .... thank you, thank you , thank you.... Love you dad" jaejoong hug his father ... and heechul just enter inside without saying anything ...... ...

" here is the key baby... and appa love you too " Siwon kiss his son forehead ...... and enter inside leaving his son to enjoy his gift......