Spoiled 6

spoiled

 

       

            It was morning when jaejoong open his eyes he found himself sleeping on yunho chest being hug close ..... his eyes widen and jump on out of the bed looking at himself. ...and sight when he see that he is still in his night clothes ...... " okay jaejoong calm down .... just calm down choi jaejoong " jae run from the room and enter changmin room......

" where you coming from?..... " jaejoong jump when he heard changmin voice ........ " mhhh ..akhhh..mhhh .... I was in the kitchen ... I was thirsty.... " he took his bag and went out of the room without changing his clothes ........

" yah choi jaejoong ..... came back here ....  JAEJOONG " changmin shout running after him and look at his best friend car leaving....... " what wrong with him ? " changmin look back at his two friends ......" I don't know ...... but I need a clear explaination of this ... came let get ready will be late " ........ 

Jaejoong car stop at the jamming .... he hand went to his lips remembering how yunho kiss him and his neck was full of love bite ..... they cold have gone far but he thank God when yunho sleep...... 

" seriously jaejoong. .. what were you thinking.... he is obviously has a boyfriend. ... aishhhh I am going crazy..... I really don't think I can even face him now " ..... he look at his watch and decided to just go and change at school ......

when he park his car and went out holding his coat tight around his body .... he took his bag and start making his way to the school toilet ..... many student look at him whispering to themselves. ...... for the first time since he was born .... he was feeling like a crazy boy who is in love ..... ...... when he reach at the toilet ... he put his bag on the mirror shalve and look at his reflection on the mirror and look at his dark red lobe bite without looking at the omega who are looking at him ..... .

......................

" please don't ask me anything .... " changmin look at him ....when jaeJong enter the classroom he put his bag and put his head on the desk......

" I was planning not to ask now.... but ......what is this?" Jaejoong shocked when changmin finger touch his neck........

" i....." ....."don't lie to me best friend " .... jaejoong sight loud ............ " you can see it ....?" He ask changmin.......... 

" well ... you hide it pretty well.... now shot it ... who is it?" ........ changmin ask him and suddenly his hand went straight to his open mouth......

" SHUT UP...... SHUT UP.... OMG ..... DON'T TELL ME ?" the whole class look at him ....... 

" changmin stop it .... your embarrassing me ...." jaejoong whisper to him and changmin sit back on his desk .... baekhyun and taemin look at them ..... " what going on?" .....taemin was the one who ask .......

" nothing " changmin answer him and they look back to their books ......... 

" now tell me how did it happen?" Changmin ask him again when the whole class went back to their books ......

Jaejoong told him everything from how he answer changmin phone....to yunho room ...... 

" seriously jae.... I can't belive you ........ you......." changmin stop when the class teacher enter the class.....

.....................

Back to the house ...... yunho wake up and fell his head spinning...... " God my head hurt....... how did I get here?" .... yunho sit in his bed and take his phone. ...... and went through his massages. ...... .....

where are you?....." 

" yah yunho .... answer you phone ..... you have come to the office right now" .

" serously.... yunho.... do you remember your having a meeting with Mr xian" ......

" OH " yunho jump from the bed without finishing the msg ...... today is the day they suppose to sign the deal....." 

" , , " .... he run to the bathroom and brush his teeth and where his clothes without showering ..... he just comp his hair and run out of the house ......

" my car ..... aishhhh .... " he run to the other car and rush to the office .........

When he was on his way he phone vibrate and he saw key name flash on his screen .... he sight and let the phone ring for a couple of time .... ... then he took his Bluetooth and call his manager .....

" Mr jung where are you?" 

" I am on my way eunhyuk..... sorry I got drunk last night " 

"I swear .... get your in here in this minute ... I don't know what to do anymore" .....

" come on eunhyuk ... use your charm.... I am sure Mr Lee came with his Son " ......

"yes he came with him ... but" ....

" okay I am parking now ... get the metting room ready " 

Yunhi park his car and take his suit which he didn't have time to wear since he rush out of his house ".....

He run inside the mall since his office is on the 5th floor of his biggest mall in korea..... 

all the people look at him as he enter the trasparent lift.... and start wearing his suit....

" Thank God ..... they are waiting " ...... yunho smile stand outside his metting room and clear his throat and open the door smiling ...

" Good morning .....I am really sorry keeping you waiting " ......

#####################################