spoiled 4

spoiled

 

 

                        To say that jaejoong was going crazy it will not be enough to describe how he is felling right now..... as soon as the party was over and all the guest went to the houses , jaejoong run to his room and throw himslf on his bed looking at the ceiling.... he keep smilling to himself '' akkhhhhhhhhhhhh' he scream kicking his legs and hand while shaking his whole body.......'' honey you okay?'' he heard his mom shout outside his room..... '' yah i am fine umma don't worry'' he answer his mother and went to the bathroom to change his clothes........ and went to sleep.

 

and just like that monday came to soon ........ '' JAEJOONG ''  jaejoong yawn and open his eyes when he heard his mother.....he went to wear his uniform and went down...'' good morning umma .... and good morning apaaaa '' jaejoong hug his father who was already sitted at the table having his breakfast'' ...'' morning baby.... did you sleep well?'' siwon ask his only son...... jaejoong nod and then answer him'' mhhh had a good sleep... i dream of my prince charming'' ....heechul gigglr at his son ......'' and who is your prince charming.... do you have a boyfriend? do we know him?'' jaejoong sight and took a toost and put it in his mouth and start walking away from the table....'' atleat eat your breakfast first '' heechul shout at him......'' dieting ummaa dieting . i need to maintain my body for my prince.....byeee''  heechul look at his husband and shake his head......'' don't worry to much yeobo he is a teenager... he will be fine'' siwon went and kiss his wife lips.......'' will you be late?'' heechul follow his husband......'' i will try to be early.... bye take care .... love you'' siwon kiss him again and enter his car.

 

reaching school every student start looking at his car entering the gate..... jaejoong was always in the spot light, and he love it.... he drive to his parking side where there is a board with his name. after parking he took his bag and lock his car ....... ' good morning joongie..... hey joong you look hot as always..... jaejoong wanna go out with me tonight? '' many boys start following him but jaejoong eyes start searching at someone when he eyes wide when he saw him........

'' changmin'' 

 

Image result for korean school uniform

[ sorry couldnt edit the pic]

'' jaejoong '' changmi run to him and hug him.......'' ohhh hello hyung'' jaejoong bow at yunho......looking so shy, '' hello jaejoong , you could have told changmin, we coild have pick you up'' yunho told him ...'' he has jhklfikllol'' .......'' sure hyung tomorrow you can pick mr up '' jaejoong close changmin mouth and answer him. yunho just smile and nod his head... '' okay, you two should go in before it late'' yunho told them and jaengoong suddenly remember something which made changmin and yunho look at him getting a box from his pink bag........'' this is for you.... '' jaejoong bite his kower lips and give yunho the box........'' for me...? what is this"' when yunho wanted to open it jaejoong hold changmin hand and run away from there........'' yunhi look at the box and shake his head and smile,,,,,,,,,,,,.

 

'' yah , what with the gift......'' chanfgmin ask him ... they were in their cubboard curridor ......'' what gift.... did we came late?'' baekhyun ask joining them opening his locker.......'' NOTHINGGGG... it just a gift what wrong with it.... you give chanyeol gifts.....he told baekhyun ....'' and you give kyuhyun gift too'' jaejoong tell them....'' kyuhyun is my boyfriend . i have the right to give him gift , but you...... wait a minute''...... changmin suddenly remember something and look at baekhyun......'' did joongie just say you give chanyeol gifts,,,,,, oh my freaking god..... are you and him a thing' changmin ask with his mouth open...........'' oops sorry . i thought you already told him about you and him'' jaejoong apologize to baekhyun whe he know that he just say a secreat.........'' so jaejoong know but i dont, i thought we are friends too'' changmin tell baekhyun and take his book and start walking from there.........'' sorry'' jaejoong told baek and start running after changmin....... '' minnie . i am sorry .... i wanted to tell you but i didnt know how..... '' baek tell him while following him to their classroom..... '' what you mean you didnt know how.....since when?'' changmin ask...........'' it already three month now'' baek look down and answer him.......joongie just knew it on his birthday when chanyeol came ''.......changmin look at jaejoong and sight.......'' i can't believe this.... one is dating my cousin , while another is eyeing my brother'' jaejoong smile looking so red when he heard changmin ...........

 

.......................

in another part of the yunho was waiting for someone outide the house , when a young beautiful man enter yunho car......'' hi honey'' the man move closer and kiss yunho lips......'' hi baby , how are you, you sound worried when you called'' yunho kiss him back and start the car........'' let just go somewhere private so that we can talk''....the man told yunho and saw the box  which was nere the passenger seat.....'' what this?'' the man ask and start looking at the box.......'' i don't know i havent open it yet......it changmin friend give it to me''....... yunho took the box and put it at the back seat and countinue driving.......'' oooh my boyfriend got himself a teenager admire.....'' ...........'' oh stop it key.......'' yunho told the beautiful man who name happen to be key.............'' what his name?'' key ask........'' jaejoong...son of choi siwon ''..........'' ohhhh , he is rich too , perfect for and his parent are your parent friends so......'' .....'' key please.... we just meet after two days.... i don't want us to fight....and you don't have to be jealouse of him.....he is 16 ... he too young okay'' yunho tell him and smile holding his hand.

 

############################################################################################################################

sorry for late update, was busy voting.