Spoiled 5

spoiled

  

         "So ...... you say you want to talk to me.....what is it?" Yunho ask ...they are in the private room in one of his mall restaurant. .......key sight and look at him........." Yunho ,  you know that my parents always tell me to get married " ........" I thought we have talk about this already ....key " Yunho cut his words........." Yunho it already a year since we start dating. ... I keep reject every proposal because of you....... you have a job.....not just a job , your the C.E.O of the biggest malls..... you are 26 already.... what the problem. ........ is it changmin" key ask looking annoyed already.....

" can you please don't put changmin in our talk" ....key smile and look at him...... you and I both know how much he hate me.... he told me himself that I should leave you alone ...." 

" answer me one question Yunho ...... do you want to get married to me ?" ....... key laugh hurtful and stand and take his bag..... your silence answer me already ..... I should take my leave now .... think and let me know..." key went out of the room leaving Yunho there .......he was silence looking at the seat that key was sitted..... he knows that his younger brother doesn't like key and when he ask him why. ... changmin just tell him that key doesn't love me and he is just after my money ...... with a heavy sight Yunho took his car key which he place on the table and went to his office....  

....................

" so studence , are you ready for the exams tomorrow. .... you know that next year your entering senior class...... " .... the class teacher ask ....

" YES SIRRR"... the class answer him. .......

" good you can go now..... and expect you to study heard I don't want bad grade in this exams ..... and jaejoong " ...... jaejoong stop putting his things on his bag and look at the teacher..........

" I am expecting good grade this time.... I want you to study hard" jaejoong bow at him and continue putting his things on his bag.....

" so which house today?" Taemin ask ...... jaejoong smile and look at changmin .... " what about Jung house "...   changmin look at him........." ohhhh don't give me that look best friend" jaejoong pout and then smile .... " ohhhh come on best friend " he carry his backpack and hold changmin arm and left arm hold baekhyun arm and changmin another arm was hold by taemin........

" last time it was my house .... this time it yours then baekhyun and then taemin " jaejoong tell him.......

" next time will be in senior..... " baekhyun answer him....... " so what .... we will still have exams.... " taemin and answer him.... they were walking in the school corridor holding each other arms....... people were staring at them some are jealouse of their friendship.....

" so .... " jaejoong look at changmin.......

" fine .... but in one condition " changmin say and jaejoong smile looking at him .....

" promise me you will behave in front of my brother ".. .........." of course I promise , cross my heart hope to die " the two friend laugh at him .... ... changmin sight ........" okay tonight .... my house. ...." .

" yeeeeeh " jaejoong shout and laugh ....they went to the park where jaejoong park his car....

.............

At the Jung house .... changmin and Yunho are sitting on the table eating their dinner ...  

" hyung, my friends are coming tonight to study since we are having exams tomorrow " changmin tell his brother....

" okay..... I am going out too.... so make sure you don't stay up late okay" ........

" are you metting with him?" Changmin ask looking at him.

" minnie "........... " what I was just asking.... anyway I am full..... when my friend arrive just tell them I am in my room " .changmin stand and went to put his plate at the sink and run to his room...... Yunho rub his temple and do the same ........

when yunho already dress to go out he heard door bell......... jaejoong bite his lips when Yunho open the door for them.......

" oh your here..... he is in his room waiting for you i am just going out.....baekhyun and taemin bow to him and jaejoong look at him...... ..... " where you going at this time?" Jaejoong without thinking ask him....... but before Yunho could answer him they heard changmin voice....... 

" hey come upstairs"......... " yes" baekhyun and taemin answer together and bow again fast and drag jaejoong from there .......

......................

" one more glass strong"...... Yunho is sitting in one of the bar seat........

" sir , your drunk already ... and it getting late and we want to close.... " one of the bar worker tell him.....

" just give it to me...." Yunho snatch the bottle from the bar worker and drink it before he head fall on the table .....

" sir.... sir .... wake up.... you should call a taxi and go home " the bar worker sight when yunho didn't reply.  

.................

it was around 2am when jaejoong open his eyes and yawn when he heard changmin phone ringing. .. he wanted to wake hime up but stop when he saw yunho name on the screen..... he look at changmin and went out of the room.

" hello hyung it....." 

 

" hello can you come at xxx bar.... the owner of this phone is drunk and he fall asleep here"  

"you mean yunho is drunk ?" jaejoong ask already going back to the room.

"Yes can you please came and take him.... we want to close and he doesn't want to wake up" 

" yes I will be there in 5 minutes, thank you"

jaejoong put the phone back to it place and took his coat.... he didn't even change his clothes.... he was wearing his short trouser night suit and put his knee length coat....

.................

" excuse me.... is anyone here?" Jaejoong ask holding his coat covering himself ....

" are you the one who answer the phone?" Jaejoong look at the man walking to him...

" yes ... where is he?" 

" there..... are you his brother ?"....... " no I'm. ... jaejoong look at yunho .... I am his boyfriend .... can you please help me carrying him to my car?" Jaejoong ask the worker .....

" thank you" jaejoong bow a little when he close the passenger seat and run to the driver seat...... " excuse me " the worker look at jaejoong when he call....

" is it safe if we leave his car here?".....jaejoong ask....

" yah it safe" the worker answer and jaejoong thank him again and start driving....

he keep looking at yunho every second. ......

" I am sorry " jaejoong looked shocked when he heard yunho talking......

" why you sorry?" Jaejoong ask. .....

" I am so sorry key..... I don't know what wrong with me ... but I know I hurt you ... you always love me......your  beautiful key" .... ...

"Key?" Jaejoong whisper to himself .....  

when they reach home ... jaejoong struggle to hold yunho who was hugging him.....

" your so beautiful key"...... Yunho keep muttering. .... jaejoong close the door and took yunho to one of the room since he doesn't know which it his room......and put him on the bed.....

" akhhhh" jaejoong shout when yunho hold him and put him on the bed and yunho was on top of him.....

" hyuuuung. .. yunho.hyuuuung " jaejoong put his palm at yunho chest 

" shhhhhhh. .... your so beautiful " jaejoong open his eyes wide when yunho start kissing him.

Jaejoong He couldn't control his feelings and start kissing him back.

#####################################

Chapter 5 is here..... so how is it .....

thanks for the comment....