spoiled 3

spoiled

 

 

              Today is the day that jaejoong wait the most , '' make me beautiful okay'' jaejoong tell the make up artist who were putting the eyeshadow ....'' dont worry , your already beautiful ,we dont need to put so much makeup'' the make up artist tell him '' i am sure your boyfriend will be shocked '' they tell him when they finish grooming on jaejoong make up.

'' but i don't have a boyfriend...we broke up last month.... but dont wory he was not good enough for me '' the make up artist laugh at jaejoong comment........'' hey can i come in ... '' the make up artist bow when heechul enter the room.....'' ummaa how do i look?'' jaejoong stand and make a cute face at his mother.....'' my baby is so beautiful...you should wear your dress , the guest have already starting coming'' heechul give his carrier son his dress and start helping him .....'' ummaa '' jaejoong call his mother as he help him with the dress...'' hmm''......'' umma i love you'' heechul smile when he heard his son....'' ohh i love you too honey,.... there you go my beautiful baby is already 16 now.....soon will be celebrating your weeding''......'' umaaaa'' jaejoong pout.......'' i am still young, i still need to finish collage then work .... i want to be a model'' jaejoong tell his mother.......'' a model.... good luck with that.... now let go we dont want the birthday boy to be late''.....

jaejoong and his mother went down and as soon as he saw his friends he excuse himself and went to them......'' Taemin ah you came.... ohw you look so beautiful'' jaejoong hug him and hug baekhyun.......'' is changmin not here yet?'' his friends shake their head .......

many people start wishing him happy 16 birthday .... he was so happy , the backyard was so beautiful with a hello kitty theme just like the way he want it....the cake was beautiful and he make sure to remind himself to thank baekhyun mother .... when he was talking to his father he heard changmin calling him.....'' appa ... will talk to you later '' he tell his father and went to him.......'' wooow you look beautiful.....'' changmin tell him and they start laughing,......'' where is yor brother you say you will come with him?'' he ask changmin as they make their way to their friend ......'' yah... he was talking to someone , i didnt want stand their listen to them since they just talk about work.......'' ohw their he is''.... baekhyun,taemin and jaejoong all follow changmin finger ..........'' is that your elder brother?'' jaejoong ask him while he eyes don't leave yunho sight ....'' yap that my elder brother jung yunho''...........

'' guys..'' ...they all look at jaejoong when he call....... '' i think i am in love'' ......'' WHAT'' the all three say at the same time.....'' with whom?'' baekhyun ask......'' don't tell me..... yah joongie control yourself.... '' .....changmin slap his arm......'' what wrong with that...... woow... i know him , i have seen him like 6 years back but gosh he is so hot'' 

8cb7daed9ee47ca9840c7cd8d2c6e5da--clothes-celebs.jpg

  '' oh God he is looking at me, jaejong smile and wave at him like a crazy boy who dosen't even konw what he is doing........'' yah joongie stop that...behave he is coming this way'' .... jaejoong leave aheavy breath ......

'' hyung ... meet my friends ..... baekhyun.... taemin ...and choi jaejoong'' yunho smile at them while the two bow slightly at him ...but jaejoong was lost.... he was looking at yunho the whole time..... ....'' what , what..... oh hallo i am jaejoong'' he came back to the earth when changmin pinch his back.......

'' hallo..... happy birthday.... you look beautiful by the way''..... .... '' i love you'' ..... '' what?'' yunho looked shocked when he heard jaejoong confection........'' no no , i mean thank you...... God i think i am going crazy'' .... jaejoong tell himself but changmin heard him........

'' hyung ... excuse us for minute we are going to take pictures..... let go guys '' changmin hold jaejoong hand and drag hi from their ....but jaejoong face keep looking back at him.......'' yah joongie stop that......'' baekhyun tell him .....

when they lost the sight of him changmin breath and leave his hand..........''.let take pictures .....'' jaejoong look at him .....  '' minnie how old is he?'' jaejoong ask......''who''..........'' you know your brother?'' jaejoong ask him and went to stand pose for changmin to take a picture........'' he is 26 jaejoong....10 years gap..... .    

'' there have a look'' changmin show him his picture ..... .....'' ....... after taking bunch of pictures... they move to the dance floor ..... '' hey.... did you tell kyu not to talk to you.... he looking at you '' taemin tell changmin ........'' yah i guess , i told him my brother is coming so he should not talk to me ''.........'' what.....yah that not fair......he look sad''........jaejoong tell him....'' i will talk to him on monday at school'' changmin answer him and look at kyuhyun ......... 

 

'' hello everyone.......i would like to thank everyone who attended my beautiful boy 16 birthday......it is the beginning of his carrier manhood. ...look at  you already turn 16,   boy how time flew,  it time for you to fly. so take a step and don't look back....remember what me and your mother has taught you all through the years.....'' ..... '' baby can i have you on stage''.....jaejoong wipe his tears that want to fall from his eyes and went to the stage........his father guide him to sit on the chair that was design just for him..... he kneel on his leg and smile at him...... jaejoong looked shocked seeing his father kneel.....'' appaa'' siwon shake his head and look at his wife who brought the pillow which carry the most beautiful silver shoesComfortable silver wedding shoes low heel'' let remove those shoes'' siwon put the shoes on jaejoong and kiss his forehead''   '' and honey this is for you....'' heechul put a bracel on him.

 

 

 

heart-crystal-bracelets-for-women-design-accessories-for-girls-23670.jpg?itok=BDTm2Ebb

 '' it so beautifu ummaa .. thank you'' jaejoong hug his mother......... and siwon take his son hand and went to dance with him......

they cut the cake and jaejoong took a plate of the cake and went straight to yunho and gave it to him and went back to his parent without saying a word to him....his face is so red ......