Spoiled 9

spoiled

 

 

                          '' changmin can you call your brother if he already go to take my car, i really can't go home without it Choi Heechu will kill me'' jaejoong tell his best friend changmin,they were done with exams and they are at the carridor lockers putting there books in . '' i swear your mother is so scarey'' changmin take his phone and give it to jaejjong.........'' why you giving it to me?'' jaejjoong ask him.........'' you want to ask about your car right , go ahead and call him'' .......jae took the phone and look at changmin........'' go ahead i will be waiting for you at the cafeteria with baekhyun and taemin'' changmin tell him and close his loker and left leaving jaejjoong alone looking at the phone........

'' come on Choi Jaejoong you can do this''he took a deep breath and unlock the phone ....'' OMG'' jaejoong almost drop the phone when he saw yunho hyung name calling.......... '' what to do ,what to do.....okay calm down take a deep breath...........'' hhh hello''............the student around the corridor look at him ....

'' minne ''   jaejjong tried hard not to shuuttering but he failed miseriable.

''iii it mee jjaejjoong '' 

'' oh is minne okay'' 

' yyyes ....hhe gaave me his phone to ask yyou about my car''

'' ah about your car , i am here outside the school can you come out?''

'' ookkay'' 

jaejoong disconnect the call and run to changmin to tell him about his brother.

'' changmin, your brother is outside...please go with me, i may end up doing something really crazy.....God i am already going crazy''...changmin shake his head and look at him.....

'' seriously jaejoong...what so scary about my brother that making you go insane....''  changmin stand and hold jaejoong arm ...

'' oohhh just look at him ... i swear i am in love sweatheart.....i just wish i can run and hug him till i am satisfied..''...........

'' jaejoong you do realize he has a boyfriend and he is way older than you.''....jaejoong relize his hand and look at his best friend......'' thank you for making me sad again....but you know what future brother in law....i am never giving up on him.....i am Choi JaeJoong....i get what i want...and right now all i want is JUNG YUNHO.........how sweet his name in my lips .....jung yunho...mrs jung jaejoong....akhhhhhhhhh''....jaejoong start jumping making changmin laugh..........

'' i really don't know what i am going to do with you........now let go and take your car keys....''.....

 

'' minnie'' .......jaejoong frooze when he heard yunho voice.......'' let go''........changmin tell his best friend who keep shaking his head......

'' my legs can't walk....''.........

'' okay you stay here''...................'' NO.......okay wait a minute''...jaejoong take a long breath and look at changmin......'' okay let go''

 

'' hyung.........'' changmin run and hug his brother who kiss his cheeks.............'' lucky bustard'' ...jaejoong mammering.......

'' jae are you okay'' yunho ask him and that make him smile making changming wanting to slap him ...'' yah.... thanks for bringing my car.......i know you don't have a car to go back ....i will be happy if we can take my car ..you know....like....' changmin'..''   jaejoong tried to talk but end up whispering to his best friend to countinue.....

'' no need jae ....i will take a taxi since i have to go back to the office....you kids should go home if you have finish school...''............'' no no no.....i mean ...it okay...and beside we have finish we can just go and take our bags ...you can go to the office then i will drop changmin...''.........changmin look at his brother and cough....'' actually....i have some work, so why dont you and jaejoong go ''.....

'' are you sure?'' changmin ...yunho ask him

'' yah....i will go home with the driver and will drop baekhyun and taemin...''

'' okay ...then go and take you bag so that we can go......'' yunho tell jaejoong ...who did his best not to shout till they are at cafeteria .......

'' akhhhhhhhhhhh...thank you thankyou thank you...your the best brother in law i love you...'' jaejoong kiss changmin cheeks but they were stop when jaejoong feel someone holding his coller and separate them......'' watch it devil..... i an not allowing anyone to kiss my boyfriend''...kyuhyun as always came ...

jaejoong roll his eyes and take his bag.....'' i don't have time shouting with you...i have a date waiting for me outside.....bye....will talk later''.......jaejoong run to the door leaving kyuhyun , baekhyun and taemin shocked.........

'' DATE/''  they all shout to changmin who close his ears and sit''

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................