Spoiled 8

spoiled

 

          " come on joongie, he was drunk , it understanding that he doesn't remember what happen" ... changmin tell jaejoong  who was crying putting his head at the cafeteria table...... 

" I know minnie, but I really want him to remember it but at the same time I am really scared of he remember he will be mad at me" jaejoong told him without putting his head up.... ........

"You know......"......" hey baby......why is the devil crying " ......out of nowhere kyuhyun. .... changmin boyfriend came and hug him from behind kissing his cheeks.....

" yah ...I am not a devil okay. ....... changminaaah " jaejoong whine tapping his feets like a baby......

Cho kyuhyun age 18 ... last year in high school.... his both parents are teachers ..... he is smart and at the same time crazy..... 

" kyu stop making fun of him.... and why are you here..... you should go and study... " changmin tell his boyfriend. 

" no need .... I have already study last night ... all I need it is to finish that mathematic paper and walaa I am done with high school "........changmin look at kyuhyun pouting.........

" hey why are you sad?......it not like we will not see each other again...... "...

Changmin nod his head and hug him only to be break apart when they heard jaejoong clearing his throat. ....

" can you two stop being lovely dovely infront of me...... I am really sad here"jaejoong told them and start crying againg.......

" aklkkkkkhhhhhhhhhh whyyyyyy " .....changmin and kyuhyun look at him ....

" we should go back to class .... we have to finish today paper..... gosh I hate exams " changmin stretch his arms and take his books and stand up........

"Let go ... leave him here. ..the devil know his way to the class "..........." yaaahhh" jaejoong took his juice packet and throw it to kyuhyun. ....." call me devil again and I swear you will not see the mathematics paper.."........

" devilllll".........before jaejoong could react kyuhyun already run ........" see you minnie. ..I love you......... bye devil" kyuhyun laugh and run to his class leaving the beautys alone.....

" let go joongine" changmin hold jaejoong arm and they went back to their class.....

........................

Back to jung mall metting room the tension was high..... jung yunho was mad and angry......

" so you want to tell me that the bank are the one stealing the money. ....because the way I see it , the money can't disappear by itself , there must be someone stealing the money. .....Right Mr park? "....

Yunho hold Mr park shoulder. ............." hey relax. ... how was your vacation by the way?" ...yunho smirk when he saw how Mr park start fearing. ....

" the account is correct  but the money is not why is that Mr park?" Yunho went back to his sit looking straight at Mr park ..... 

"No one to answer ....anyway I think I have proof to finish this matter today ..... Mr Lee "...yunho call eunhyuk and eunhyuk nod his head and stand up opening his laptop. .....

the whole stuff was quiet and shock when they saw how Mr park stole the money when he was transferred it to the bank.....

" Mr jung....please I am really sorry ... Mr jung"......Mr park started kneeling down.....

" I want to see your resignation today ......have a good day everyone. .. "yunho leave the meeting room to his office ......

" Mr Jung ....Mr key is in your office " yunho stand and look at his secretary. .... 

" we try to tell him your not in the office but he insist to wait for you" the secretary told him.....

Yunho leave a heavy breath and open his office door ......

" baby. ... I have been waiting for you" ... key went and hug him and kiss yunho lips....

" why are you here?" Yunho ask him..

" why , now I can't meet my boyfriend " key hug yunho from beind. ...

" key we are in office , please behave " yunho remove key hands and went to sit on his chair....

" baby.... let go out tonight"key sit in front of him at one of the chairs. ....

" I am really busy today " yunho answer him..

" oh come on baby.... it been I miss you... please " ....... yunho close his eyes and breathe. ..

" okay... I will pick you up and will go have a dinner....now can I please finish my work?" Yunho ask him

" yeah ... I will wait for you bye baby" key went and kiss yunho cheeks and take his handbag and leave the office .....

Yunho start massage his head ......" why was your boyfriend here ?" .... yunho open his eyes and look at eunhyuk....

" he want to go out tonight ".......

" and , why does it seem like your not happy?" eunhyuk ask yunho. 

" I don't know , he keep talking about marriage .... and changmin keep getting mad everytime I meet key or talk about him.." 

Eunhyuk " yunho....don't lie to yourself , this is not about changmin. ... ask yourself if your ready to marry him....." 

Yunhi " God , i don't know what to do "   eunhyuk went and pat his shoulder ...

" think carefull about this yunho.... ... it getting late you should go home....."

" yah.... I have to go at xxx bar to take jaejoong car"

"Who is jaejoong? "Eunhyuk ask 

" oh ... he is changmin best friend,  he is the one who came and take me from the bar last night "...eunhyuk nod his head...

" and why is his car still there ?" ....

" today... he went back there searching for his bracelet and something happen i end up riding him back to his school leaving his car there " ....yunho told him and stand up putting his phone in his pocket ... 

" see you tomorrow eunhyuk " ......

#####################################