Chapter 10

spoiled

 

         '' Goodmorning umma...goodmorning my handsome father...i love you soo much''..jaejoong went and back hug his father who was sitted at the dinning table having his breakfast.........'' seem like baby is in a good mood early in the morning.......you want something....'' choi siwon put down his unread news paper on the table and look at his son.........'' ofcourse not appa....i am just happy....'' heechul and siwon look at each other and smile......'' hope it something good...come on eat your breakfast....i want you to accompany me to beauty saloon ,i need to get my hair cut '' jaejoong look at his mother........'' did dad give you permission to cut...appa really....can i cut my hair ................''..''NOO'' heechul and siwon all shout at the same town without letting jaejoong finish................'' whyyy....my hair is already long....appaa  please ....''...jaejoong stopped when he heard his father phone ringing................

 

''...what wrong siwon?''..heechul ask his husband who put his phone down and take the news paper and finally open it..........the angry and dissapointed and mad face all together show up in his face when he saw the photo and the news written .....heecul took the paper from his husband hand and read the news.....'' Oh my God'....

'' what happen ...is everything okay appa .....'' jaejoong ask them and without talking heechul show the pic at jaejoong.....'' this is what happen''..............jaejoong eyes widden....it was his and yunho photo taken right from bar to school ,and anothe part is yunho driving his car with jaejoong sitting beside him......

'' aa...apppa...i can explain''....jaejoong look at his father and siwon bang the table and look at his son........'' explain.....ok explain...what the hell were you in bar with your school uniform and not in school........and why is yunho with you...., .. come on talk you want to explain right....''

jaejoong start crying ....'' aapppa....i..i...i''..................'' WHAT.... did we send you to school for you to run or did i give you a car so that you can go clubbing.....did you drink....''.......heechul look at his son when his husband ask jaejoong .....

jaejoong shake his head while his tears keep coming out from his eyes......he want to talk when his phone start ringing showing minnie name and picture at the screen.......he look at his father afraid of picking the call.........

'' come on answer it...and put it in loud speaker...........''...jaejoong with shaky hands put his phone in loud speaker and close his eyes when he heard changmin voice.......

'' hello..jae...oh my God did you see the news....you and yunho hyung are everywhere even at the tv new are showing you too.....hello jae are you there....jaejoong...listen don't be afraid....hyung is really angry i gave him your number he want to call you....at least something you want has happen hyung will call you brother in law......''...

jaejoong disconnect the call fast when he heard changmin call him brother in law.......siwon and heechul both look shock when they heard that.......siwon look at his son so angry ...'' appa...i....''...............'' SIWON''.....heechul shout his husband name when he heard a slap sound ......he went and take his son in his arm who was crying hard holding his right cheeks......''.

'' give me your phone.....i say give me that phone....'' siwon take jaejoong phone from his hand  and went to take his car and jaejoong car keys at the table and went out leaving jaejoong hugging his mother tight while crying......

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................