Spoiled 2

spoiled

 

         When Siwon enter inside the house he saw his wife looking at him with his hands on his hips....... " why I didn't know about the car....?" ...Siwon rub his back neck looking at his wife...... " I think I ask you a question? .........seriously choi siwon , how far are you going to spoiled him......I thought we agree that he will only have a car when he turn 18...... " .....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqVKTM2OwzNopbXjEkifffAQEWRImq0RGJwylBB40wrbUGP0Fw

 

 

 

 

" honey ... it not a big deal.... and he really wanted one ..... all his friends has one"..Siwon tell his wife and sit on the coach......

" I don't think so..... and I really don't think jung will allow their son to drive yet .... nor does byun " heechul sight and shake his head...... your putting that child at the wrong direction honey ...... have you seen his school reports..... worse do you even see the way he dress? " ...... heechul ask him....

" honey let him enjoy "............" what you mean enjoy siwon...... he just 15" ....   

" I am 16 umma " jaejoong cut his mother when he enter the house and went to sit beside his father........... 

" jaejoong go inside your room ... I want to talk to your dad" heechul tell him but jaejoong shake his head and hold his father arm........ " your talking about me .. so I must be here to listen" jaejoong anewer his mother and smile looking at his car keys..........

" choi jaejoong. .. I am telling you go to your room or I swear the whole sweet 16 party will be cancelled right infront of your eyes" ....... heechul tell his son and jaejoong stand up .......... 

" I don't get why your mad..... it just a car..... it not like he bought a helicopter for me...... " jaejoong tell his mother and run to his room..... siwon sight when he heard his son room door closed with a bang".......

" hope you are happy that he is angry now...... why can't you let atleast today to pass happily.... it his birthday..... and he is the only one I have to give him everything he want....." siwon stand up and leave his wife and went to his room......

heechul rub his temple and leave a heavy sight.......... jaejoong is their only son..... he was spoiled since the day he was born..... his father will do anything to make him happy  all he has to do is fake a cry .... or be angry...... it like he control his father ..... he is 16 but he doesn't even know how to hold a knife .... or do his bed.... all the maid in the house or his mother do it for him..... no matter how heechul talk to him but jaejoong will always find a way to avoid the talk , and siwon in another hand doesn't want to listen....." 

*       *        *        *        *        *        *        *        *         *

" ma'am  jaejoong friends are here should I let them in?" One of the maid enter the kitchen and tell heechul...... 

" his friends?......" heechul ask and look at the clock .... it still 3pm and the party will start at 6pm.....he rub his hand at the towel and went to the living room....

" oh good afternoon Mrs choi".... jaejoong friend stand fast when they say jaejoong mother approaching them.....

" good afternoon. ... are you here for the party.... it still early?" Heechul ask them......

" no mrs choi.... we told jaejoong that will come so that we can choose a dress for him" changmin tell him....and jaejoong not his head......

" okay ... he is in his room  you can go up" heechul tell them and they all bow to him and run to the stairs. ..........

" changmin ah..... baekhyun ah .... wah I can't believe taemin came..... did your father give you permission? " jaejoong hug his friends and look at his 3rd best friend...... 

" hahahha... you won't belive the lies I have to told him for him to accept. ....." taemin tell him and went to sit on the bed ....   

" but your coming at night right ..... ?" Jaejoong ask ....

" I don't know..... you know how my family is .... I don't think they will accept me to come at night " taemin tell him look sad.......... taemin became friend's with jaejoong when he was transfer to his school by scolership  ... he is the top among his class.... his family are not rich like jaejoong or changmin.... him and baekhyun came from middle class family .......  baekhyun mother is the chef at the school .... and he became friends with jaejoong and changmin when they save him from being bullied. ........

Jaejoong is a diva in his school since his father own the school and it one of the richest school..... so many people hate him and some love him.... he just have to snap his fingers and the boys will do anything for him......... he may be rich but the only good thing is that he hate bullied and people at his school love him because he love everyone ...... and is ready to help anyone .......

" don't worry I will try to ask dad to talk to your parent .... and baekhyun is my cake ready?" Jaejoong ask him..... baekhyun mother agree that he will be the one to bake the cake and jaejoong was fast to agree. .....

" changmin ah .... so plz help me on what to wear.... " ..      changmin in another hand ... he is being friend with jaejoong since their childhood..   his family own many malls across the world .....they were neighbors until changmin father bought another house and move. ... but that didn't stop the two to visit each other..........

Changmin enter jaejoong wake in closet and start looking at the gowns.

" here try this first " changmin give him a black short gown...and jaejoong went to the bathroom to change. .....

He keep changing and changing for almost one hour till they decide on one of the red gown..... 

" there that the one" changmin tell him.... jaejoong went and look at the mirror and admire himself ..... 

"now remain only the hair and make up and we are ready to rock the party ...... changmin you will be here right ?" Jaejoong look at changmin through the mirror ..   

" yah .... but I have to go home first and will come with my brother .... umma and appa are not here so " jaejoong nod his head and look at his two friend's who keep looking at the gowns that are all over the bed and smile......

" baek. ..taemin..... why don't you choose something to wear too " jaejoong told them........

" noo no no. .. it okay I have dress at home ... .taemin tell him fast...." .

" come on .... choose something fast.... they are all new so don't worry. ... and I will be mad if you refuse " baekhyun bite his lower lips and hold the first black dress that jaejoong first try.....

" here go fit....  " jaejoong took the dress and give it to baekhyun and hurry him to the bathroom while taemin left changmin to choose for him..