Chapter 7

That can't be true .

 

Hear this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4my6rVDvYGI&feature=related

You froze for a moment . Speechless . “ Is this the real Kim Myungsoo ?It’s impossible,” you murmured to yourself . Then you heard someone called your name. Myungsoo snapped his fingers in front of your face , you hesitated “ Are you the real Kim Myungsoo?,” He shook his head innocently but you didn’t believe him . You took your bag and walk away from him , wiping some of your tears away from your face with the sleeve of your shirt . You’re reaching for the door knob when suddenly you felt a sudden warmth against you body . Myungsoo was hugging you from back and his right hand held your right hand , trying to stop you from going out. “ I am Kim Myungsoo . That Kim Myungsoo . We had a pastime together right? I know that I’ve seen you somewhere before because the moment you picked up the papers , I smelled the aroma of your hair . It’s still the same since we’re kids…,” He lean his head closer to your back which makes you chuckled . “ M-mmyungsoo-sshhi …,” He held you tighter. “ I missed you ,____. There’s something important that I need to say to you,” He stopped . You could sense his head leaning closer to your neck that you can feel his hot breath on the tip of your ear. “ I like you _____,” he whispers. Your heartbeat raced fast like its going to explode and your face turns red . You escaped from his embrace and said “ I’m not the one you’re looking for , you must be mistaken . I’m sorry ,” You opened the door and exit. Tears started to roll down your cheeks .

 

 

YOUR POV

 

Why did I say like that to him ? He is that Kim Myungsoo !! Kim Myungsoo ! Aishh , I wish I could turn back the time . _____ , just accept the fate that he is Kim Myungsoo ! More tears are coming ? Ahh , like I expected . I wipe away all my tears and continues on walking . I don’t know where I’m heading to .I don’t care . As long as I’m away from that Kim Myungsoo ! Why everything happened like this ?

 

END OF YOUR POV

 

You ran away from the hospital as fast as you can . You don’t care if anyone looked at you strangely for talking to yourself like a mad person . You don’t care if anyone would say you’re crazy for crying in the middle of the  road or something . You wipe off your tears using the sleeve of your sweater . You keep on running until you arrived at an empty park . It was the park which you had your knee bled . You cried harder by having the thought of it . You make your way towards a wooden bench near the riverside . You sat down carefully , still wiping off the tears from your face. You checked your phone . Nothing appeared . “ Aishh , if he’s the real Kim Myungsoo, he would be calling me by now …,”  Then you suddenly scream out of anger “ YAHH KIM MYUNGSOO !! ,”

 

You cried harder then you heard a voice from behind. “ Do you like me that much that you wanted to scream my name like that ?,” You turned behind and you saw him, still in the hospital suit, panting , looks like he’s been running all the way . He came forward eventhough his chest was pumping so hard “ I like you , don’t you get it ? Why did you turn me down ? I love you , ____ ,” he came closer towards your seat.