Chapter 17

That can't be true .

 

“What is this Myungsoo?,” He startled and said. “It means that you’re mine now . I had the same rope,” he showed his hand. You asked him “ Why? You know I’m your girlfriend right?,” “ I know , but I don’t know if you’re loyal or not right? So..,” he held up his pinky finger in front of you . “ We must promise not to take off the rope until we’re married ,” You startled a bit . “ Married ???,” “ Yeah , why ? You don’t love me anymore?,” he pouted. “ No , its just th--,” He cut off your sentence when he abruptly clasped his pinky fingers with yours. “You had promise ! Thanks jagiya !! ,” he said . “ What ?? But I didn’t finish my sentence yet !,” you said . “ I don’t care !!,” he said playfully and ran away from you , leaving you alone .

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

“____?___?,”You heard someone was calling your name. “ What? What ?,” “ Aishh , this girl , always daydreaming !,” he poked on your fluffy cheeks. “ Aaah , Myungsoo-yah,” you moved his hands away . He laughed at you. Then , he stood up and lent his hand . “ Let’s go to the park today . I’m busy tomorrow , I have dance practice ,” “ Why you want to go to the park ? I’m so tired today ,” you asked him. You got up and walk straight to the door. He quickly stand in front of you and stopped you . “ PLEASE …,” he begged you . You ignored him and walk away from him . Out of sudden , he hugged you from back and stayed like that for a long time. People started to stare at both of you which makes you felt really uncomfortable because you’re in a school ! “ Aaaahh , Myungsoo . you can let me go now . Myungsoo !!,” you shouted at him . He smiled playfully and said “ No . You need to follow me to the park or I’ll kiss you in front of these people ,” Your cheeks grew red and you turn around to face Myungsoo . “ Yah !!! Stop it . Araso , araso , I’ll follow you to the park !,” you exclaimed . “ Naughty ___ ,” he pinched your nose.

 

After a long drive , both of you arrived at the park safely. You went out of the car, breathing the fresh air . “ Aahhh … I love fresh air …,” you widened your arms. Myungsoo slowly slid his arms on your waist while placing his head on your shoulder, making you startled a bit. “ Oh ?,” You turned towards your right and saw Myungsoo was resting his head on your shoulder with his hands in your waist . You carve a smile and put your hands on his . “ Myungsoo-shi ?,” you called him. “ Mmmm?,” he answered. “ I …,” you stopped talking for a second. “ What is it?,” he asked you. “ I want to play !!!,” you escaped from his embrace and ran forward. You turned your head behind and saw Myungsoo is still standing there . Then , he immediately chase you from behind . You screamed and ran harder. You stopped by a stall which everyone’s attention attached to. You jumped up and down to see what’s happening but you can’t see a thing .

 

Then , Myungsoo came by your side , panting hard and shook your shoulder . “ Yah , you’re running way too fast than me ,” “ I know right?” you smiled but you didn’t look at him. You keep on jumping up and down to see what is going on. Myungsoo asked you “ What is that?,” “ I don’t know . People seems to cheer so much here , mmm , looks like they’re playing some kind of .. games ? ” you said. Then Myungsoo pull your hand into the huge crowd. Unfortunately , the crowd had pushed both of you to the front stage !!