Chapter 11

That can't be true .

 

MYUNGSOO’S POV

 

Should I just say that I’m looking for a heart donor ? I don’t have much time left … Will she be okay if I say that I’m sick ? Maybe now is not the right time … I’m sorry ___...

 

END OF MYUNGSOO’S POV

 

“ Myungsoo-shi ? Myungsoo-shi ?,” He look back at you. “ Where have your mind wander this time ?,” you said . “ Nothing,” You asked the same question again but Myungsoo didn’t answer . You keep being silent when Myungsoo didn’t respond. “ I just follow my parents , that’s why …,” he answered with his head and voice lowered down. You know he had tears in his eyes because Myungsoo had been in a long time not being in a good term with his parents .

 

FLASHBACK

 

Because I listen to my heartbeat one by one oh ,(2x)~  Your phone rang and you quickly pick it up. “Hello ? Hello? ___ , can I come to your house tonight? My parents are fighting again,” You could hear something banging here and there by the phone . “ Myungsoo, what is that ?,” you completely awake because you’re worried that somebody might get hurt or something . “ Its just my parents things , no need to worry. I’m packing my things now. I’ll come to your house by any minute from now ,” he hung up the phone . You got down the stairs while putting on your sweater’s hood . You run towards the front of your gate to wait for Myungsoo . It was so cold that it made you shivers. “ Huuu …,” you saw cold breeze coming out of your mouth .

 

Then, Myungsoo appeared with his backpack behind him. “ ___-shi,” You turned around and you went closer to him. “ Myungsoo-yah , come on in ,” Both of you went inside of the house and you made Myungsoo sit in the living room. He rubbed his hands together to warm up his body. You peeked at him from the kitchen . “ You cold?,” He nodded . “I’ll warm up the room , just wait for a second,” You clicked on the heater’s switch . Soon , the place become warmer and you went out of the kitchen with 2 mugs of chocolate . “ You like chocolate right?,” He smiled and said “ I love chocolate , especially when you make it for me,” You laughed . “Silly , you’re not good at making jokes , Myungsoo ,” He took the mug from you carefully as it was still hot . He took a sip and said “ This is the most delicious chocolate drink ever . By the way , why you didn’t sleep yet when I called you ?,” he asked . “ I’ve already slept but you interrupted me , so I have no choice but to wake up.,” you drank the chocolate drink until you suddenly coughed . He immediately put his mug on the table across him and sit beside you , patting your back. “ Don’t drink too fast . You’ll choke ___,” you look at his worried eyes. “ I know,” you move his hands away . Then, it suddenly became quiet between both of you. “So… what did your parents argue about?,” you began the conversation . He didn’t answer the question and just said “ I’m sleepy ,” You turn towards him and saw his watery puppy eyes . “Mmm , araso , araso . You can sleep on my bed today and I’ll sleep on the floor ,”you said while picking up the mugs to clean it in the kitchen .Out of sudden , he grabbed your wrist and said “ I want to sleep on the floor tonight,” you looked at him , confused because he usually sleeps on your bed. “ Suites yourself,” you went to the kitchen .