Chapter 20

That can't be true .

 

“ Stop it Myungsoo !!,” you push him away . “ Why ?,” he asked . “ You’re embarrassing me !!,” you wipe off the remaining ice cream with the back palm of your hand. “ Haha , why ? I’m your boyfriend right ? What is there to be shy about ?,” he came closer . Your heart begins to beat rapidly. “ Yah !! Myungsoo !!,” you screamed out his name . “ I’m just playing ! Let’s go wash the ice cream out,” he pulled your hand towards the toilet.

 

After a few minutes , both of you sat on a bench , facing a riverside. “ Ah , it’s the same place where you followed me from the hospital,” you exclaimed. “ Yah , I could still remember your reddish blushing face,” he turned towards you with a naughty smile. “ Myungsoo-yah !,” you shrieked . He smiled and turned to the other side .” Isn’t it lovely today ?,” he said. “ What?,” you asked him, barely heard what he had just said because you’re not paying your full attention to him. “ Nothing.,” he smiled. You look away from him , feeling totally annoyed. Then , he spoke again “ I felt a little sleepy today ____...,” You look at him “ Why ?,” “ I don’t know why,  can I lean on your shoulder ?,” he asked with his beautiful figure shone by the midday sunlight. You nodded . He lean by your shoulder and he slowly clasp his hand into yours. “ Myungsoo-yah , why your hands so cold? Its not even winter yet ,” you turn towards him . He didn’t reply as he’s carried away with his dreams.

 

Its getting late in the evening and Myungsoo is still sleeping by your shoulder. You look towards Myungsoo and spoke softly “ Myungsoo, its late , we should---,” Suddenly he fell onto your lap , breathing heavily. You grab both of his shoulders, facing you. “ Myungsoo ? Why are you …. Myungsoo-yah , wake up! Wake up !! Why are you sweating and breathing like this? Myungsoo-yah , wake up !!,” you patted his cheeks to wake him up but he doesn’t move even an inch.