Chapter 21

That can't be true .

 

 

You call his name again but he didn’t seem to respond to you. “ Myungsoo-yah , wake up !!,” But he’s still like that . Lifeless. “ Open your eyes Myungsoo , Myungsoo –yah !!,” you shook his body. You began to cry as he’s not waking up.Then , panic started to fill your soul. You took out your phone and dialed 911 immediately. Soon , the ambulance arrived and both of you went to the hospital.

 

You waited outside the emergency ward feeling uneasy with Myungsoo’s condition. You kept on chanting your prayer for Myungsoo. Then the door opened and a doctor came out. You went to the doctor and said “ How’s Myungsoo doctor ?Is he okay? He’s going to be fine right? Nothing happened to him right ?,”  You waited for the doctor to reply . The doctor explained everything to you and you slowly got down , crying your heart out. You cupped your mouth with your hands while your eyes were half covered with your overflowing tears. You shook your head denying and trying not to believe at everything that the doctor said.

 

After 2 weeks , Myungsoo opened his eyes. He found that he was in a hospital. “ Myungsoo? Myungsoo !! You’ve wake up ! Guys , he’s wake up !,” Sungjong said to the other member of Infinite. They slowly approach Myungsoo who was still blinking his eyes trying to cope with the light intensity. “Myungsoo-yah ! We’ve missed you so much ! Ever since you’ve been admitted in the hospital , I’ve never had a good sleep.,” Sungyeol said while cupping both of his hands on Myungsoo’s face.”Yah, Myungsoo ! we had a lot of practice to do since you’ve been in the hospital!,” Sunggyu exclaimed and pinched Myungsoo’s cheeks playfully.” Ahh , it hurts Sunggyu-hyung! Now , where’s _____,” he asked cheerfully. Suddenly everyone in the room except Myungsoo look down. It seems like not even one person dared to say anything.

 

Sungjong slowly slipped a letter into Myungsoo’s hand and said “ She … she… she wanted you to have this…,” “ Why? I want to meet her. I want to take her to meet my mother today. Mother will be so happy if she--,”he suddenly stopped talking once he read the letter.