Chapter 14

That can't be true .

 

Kring!!!

The bell rang. Myungsoo was just in front of the school’s gate and he ran quickly to get inside the school before he will be admitted to the discipline teacher for late coming to school. He passes the school’s gate right on time before the prefect closes the gate.

 

Suddenly , he knocked a girl and her things fall down. Myungsoo immediately said sorry and got down to pick up the things . “ Sorry , sorry . I’m in a hurry Ms. …,” he looked up and saw your face. “ Ms. ___,” You hugged him tightly who was standing still in front of you , still shocked with your presence .You said “ I missed you old man,” He coughed a bit and you let him go. “ Sorry . I didn’t mean to --,” Out of sudden , Myungsoo pulled you back. He put his chin on your head while his arms on your waist. “ I miss you too old woman,” You smiled and laughed in his warm embrace.

 

After the school’s session over , you sit in your classroom, staring outside the window. You wonder how beautiful the nature could be when people doesn’t even care about them. You crave a small smile and closed your eyes for a moment to enjoy the fresh breeze when suddenly you felt someone covered your eyes. “Oh?,” you wanted to touch your eyes but you only sense someone’s hands. “ Who is this?,” you heard a cute voice. You touched the hand carefully and founded a tiny rope in the middle of the person’s hand. You smiled and said “ Myungsoo ,” He removed his hands and took a seat in front of you. “ How did you know it was me?,” he asked you. “ Because you’re still wearing that thing on your finger,” you pointed at the tiny rope . “ Of course I would wear it .Its the most important thing in my life,” He came closer to your face , putting his hands on his chin. “ That’s funny… I thought you had thrown it away,” you smiled but looked down.“ Don’t you believe in me?.” He held you chin up. “ This was our promise,” he said.

 

FLASHBACK

 

You’re reading a book at the backyard of the school . You sat under a tall and shady tree. It was very calm and you came here frequently. Above the tree was supposed to be a small tree house but now it has been demolished because the students might skip classes and spend all day long in the tree house . But there was still some planks to go up the tree and the base of the small tree house was still there.

 

 Your focus was interrupted when a paper shaped-like rocket fell on the book you’re reading . You opened it slowly. It says “Will you be mine?.” And there was an arrow pointing upwards. Your eyebrows twitched and you looked up. You saw Myungsoo asking you to get up onto the base of the tree house. You slowly climbed up the planks , reaching the base of the tree house. “ Welcome to my paradise !,” he widened his arms. You smiled and it shocks you when you got up there. You saw the beauty of nature which makes you mouth flung open. “ Wow , its so beautiful up here , Myungsoo-shi ..,” you exclaimed . “I know right ? Now, come sit here,” he patted on the plank beside him. You sat down beside him slowly. “ What do you want to tell me Myungsoo?,” He slowly face you and looked into your eyes. “ ___,” he held your hands. “ Will you be mine?,” You hesitated first but then you smile and hug him. “ Yes… oppa …,” You can feel he’s smiling and he hugged you back. You released him first and look down, blushing.” You’re even looked very cute when you’re blushing. ,”he came nearer to your face . You look away, avoiding his gaze. Suddenly , he gave you a sweet peck on your cheeks.

 

 You looked at him with your eyes bulging out and your blushing face .” What ? I’m your boyfriend now, so I can do anything that I want to,” he look away to the beautiful scenery. You was about to go down when suddenly Myungsoo held on your ankle and looked up. “ Where are you going jagiya ?,” You took a quick glance on your watch and said “ I , I need to g-g-o  n-n-no-o-w,” You climb down the stairs and then you accidentally slipped your foot and fell on the ground with a loud thump.  “ Aaargghh !,” you let out a loud scream. Myungsoo looked down and shouted your name . “ ____-ah!,”