Chapter 12

That can't be true .

 

When you arrived at your room, Myungsoo had already asleep on your couch . You sighed and you put on a blanket on him to warm up his body. “ Pabo. I told you to sleep on the bed,” you murmured by yourself . Then you crawl up on your bed, getting ready to sleep when suddenly Myungsoo spoke “ I want you to sleep on the bed because I don’t want you to have a back pain tomorrow,” you turned your head towards him but his eyes were still closed shut.” Oh , you didn’t asleep yet?,” you asked him. “ No , I just close my eyes… remembering how good it is to have a harmony family ..,” Then you stopped talking. After a while , Myungsoo speaks again “ ___?,” he called your name. “Mmm?,” you respond. “ Do you want to know why I left home when my parents were arguing?,” You hesitated a bit and said “ Its up to you if--,” Myungsoo cut off your sentence “ Because I hate it. They will argue over small things, you know? Can’t they just be rational and accept everything? Ahhh …,” You look at the side view of his face. His face was perfectly lit up by the moonlight which made you smile with his perfect figure.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

You look at your watch and stood up. “ Ah , Myungsoo-shi , I need to go now. I’ll meet you at the school tomorrow okay?,”  He stood up and called you “ Wait !,” You turned around , keep on walking backwards “ What? ,” Then he shouted at you from afar “ Saranghaeyo !!,” You smiled happily and whispers “ I love you too ,”

 

The next day , you woke up in the morning as usual and prepared yourself to go to school . You opened the door to walk out to school when suddenly you saw Myungsoo was standing in front of your gate. “ Good morning , jagiya~,” he waved at you. You reply him back with a smile.“ Shall we go to school now?,” he slips your hand into his arm and lead you through the way. You hesitated a bit because you’re still not comfortable with him. “Why?, ”he asked.“ Nothing,” He grabbed your hand tighter .“ You don’t like me anymore?,” You looked at him seriously “ No,” He looked back and smiled “ So, please always be happy when you’re with me , okay jagiya ?,” You lowered down your head and blushed.

 

Your relationship with Myungsoo became closer. You’re not just like him but now , you love him .So much. Until one day, you realized that recently, Myungsoo keep skipping classes.