Chapter 19

That can't be true .

 

“To the winners , you’ll receive consolation prize but , to the champion , you won a trip to Paris for 3 days and 2 night !!.” The crowd screamed louder. Myungsoo accepted the ticket from the MC awkwardly but deep in his heart he is extremely happy and excited. Then , you walk out from the crowd to a drink stall as you’re really thirsty. Myungsoo saw you was walking away and he immediately ran after you. You arrived at a drink stall and ordered an orange drink , your favorite. You drank all of them. Then you heard Myungsoo called your name. You ignored him and walk forward. He got by your back and pulled your shoulder. “ Yah , wait,” he bowed a little and placed one of his hand on his knee. “ Wait , why did you go away ? We won the forst place !! The champion . Look, we’ve won the ticket to Paris!,” he showed you the ticket. You turn towards him but your head lays down , not facing him . He lift up your chin and move closer to your face. “ Why are you acting so weird?,” You furrowed your eyebrows and turn away from him. “ Nothing. I want some ice cream. Do you want too?,” you asked him, changing the topic. “ I love ice cream . Lets go buy some . My treat ,” he wrap his right hand on your waist and lead you to an ice cream stall.

 

He ordered two ice creams and he lent you one. “ Thanks ,” you thanked him. Then, you walk towards a bench and Myungsoo sat beside you. “ Myungsoo-yah?,” He the ice cream before turning to your face. “ What?,” You purposely shove your ice cream to Myungsoo’s face. Splat !! The ice cream was all over his nose now. “ Yah !! Why you did like that ?,” he touched some of the ice cream on his nose. You laughed at him. “ You’re so going to regret this !,” Myungsoo mumbled by himself. Then , he shove his ice cream to your cheeks as a revenge . “ Myungsoo-yah !!,” you pouted. “ Haha, let me do it for you ,” he lean closer to your face and some of the ice cream on your cheeks.