Chapter 7

The Bodyguard's Krystal


Amber POV

It’s been a long time since I last saw Victoria unnie. Who is she in my life? Well, let’s just say that she’s my first love. She’s one of the persons who really cared for me and understood me. She’s always been by my side. It’s just that I’m really just a little sis to her. What’s my relationship with her? She’s my stepsister. Her father, Mr. Song took me in when I was 6 years old. He clothed me, feed me, and gave me a family, though I didn’t really treat them as my real family. I treat Mr. Song as the person whom I owed my life to. He saved me from the darkness I’ve been into. Because of what happened to Lisa, I started to become afraid of loving again. I don’t want to value something knowing that I will lose it in the end. Vic unnie is an exception though.

Going back to meeting my unnie, since I’ll be picking her up at 9am, I woke up and prepared early in the morning.

“Hey Amber, do you have a date?”

It was Jae hyung. He was busy preparing for the Young Misses breakfast. He’s almost done but I still tried to help him in putting the final touches on the dishes.

“Nah, I’m just going to meet my sister.”

“You have a sister?!”

“Yeah. She’s my stepsister though, but we’re really close.”

“Ohhhh… Hey why don’t you grab some of these and eat breakfast with the others?” He said as he pointed some plates. I still have time so I agreed; besides I’m also hungry. I haven’t met the employees yet because I’ve been busy on my first week here.

------------
At the employees’ dining room…

“ehem… guys let me introduce you Amber, Ms. Krystal’s new bodyguard.” Jae introduced me.

“Uhm… Good morning, my name’s Amber, 16 years old. I’m sorry if I haven’t introduced myself formally because I just moved in here and had to attend classes with the Young Miss. Please take care of me while I’m here.” I said as I bowed.

There’s complete silence for a moment until one of them stood up.

“I’m sure you’ve noticed me already. My name’s Luigi, but you can call me Lui for short. I work with Jae in the kitchen. I’m the main cook in this house.”

Ahhh..so that’s his name.

“I’m Ard, Ms. Krystal’s driver/butler. You know me already but we only knew each other by face.”

The others also introduced themselves one by one. We had a little talk then decided to leave after finishing my breakfast. I went outside to where my motorbike is parked, put on my helmet, started the engine, then I’m on the road.

It’s been a while since I last stepped in front of this door. I pushed the doorbell to let unnie know that I’m here. As the door opened, a queen appeared in front of me. She’s always been beautiful. I didn’t regret that I liked her before. She’s just too amazing.

“Woah! Look at you… dressed to kill huh? Do you know that you’re just making your life harder just by dressing like that?”

“What? I just picked up some random clothes.” I lied. Well of course I have to at least dress properly so I won’t look like some random guy beside my stunningly beautiful unnie. “And making my life harder?”

“Hahaha! I bet a lot of girls will be staring at you.”

(A/N: Let's just pretend that this is Amber XP. I tried to draw what Amber will look like, but I didn't draw her face, because I'm not that good. hahaha! I'll try to put her face next time 20090623d02.gif )

285103_1992631054572_1207263984_31852319


“What? Whatever. Aren’t you going to let me in?”

“Oh yeah, sorry I forgot. hahaha. Come on in Amber.”

As I entered her apartment, I noticed that there aren’t many changes inside. It’s still the same when I last visited her. But the place is still well organized and clean. After 5-10 minutes, she’s done dressing up. We went to a mall nearby to have some window-shopping. We walked together side by side with hands in my pocket, her right arm linked with my left arm. Well we bought some stuff before deciding to eat lunch. We really looked like a couple having a date now.

We went in a decent restaurant, sat in a table for four, and ordered our food. While we wait for our food to be served, I started my little story telling on what happened to me for the last few years, up to what happened yesterday.

“So… You like her?” Vic unnie suddenly asked while I was drinking my juice, which caused me to choke.

“Wh… What?!”

“Hahaha! It’s because you still think of her while we’re walking around the mall. You even bought her a watch. And how’d you know that that’s what she likes?”

“I’m not thinking of her all this time unnie! And besides, I will do/put something in that watch to help me in keeping an eye on her. As to her taste, remember wherever she go, I’ll follow. I saw her looking at it one time, she even asked if there’s a red color for this design. I even heard her tell Sulli that she likes that watch.” I explained to her.

“If that’s what you say dongsaeng. Hahaha!”

“Aish! Will you please stop teasing me.” After saying that, the waiter arrived and served us our food.

“By the way Amber, remember the files you asked me about a certain person?”

“Hm? Oh, that? Did you find them?”

“Well, I somehow managed to get some informations about him. Here’s the flash drive. Everything that I found out about him is in there.”

“Thanks Unnie.”

“Are you really gonna be okay like this? It’s been twelve years. I know that you just want to give your parents’ death some justice, but you don’t have to do it on your own. We have laws, you know?”

“I don’t trust the government’s laws. They can be manipulated by people with power over them.”

“Yah, I’m just worried. You’re still young. You’re only 16, but you already have plans on avenging your parents’ death.”

“They killed my parents and ruined my whole life. They took everything away from me. I’ve suffered a lot because of them. I’ve endured all of the pain they brought me, and I was just a kid back then. You know very well how much I suffered unnie. You even said before that the pain I felt, all of those sufferings, and all of those hardships are too much for a 6 y/o kid to handle.” I tried to keep my cool as I tell her these. I don’t want to be mad at her. I don’t want to ruin the mood today.

“I know. I’m sorry. I’m just worried.”

“I know unnie. Let’s just continue eating our food, okay? Why don’t we watch a movie afterwards?”


Krystal POV

Ahh… I love weekends. I don’t have to wake up so early, no classes, no assignments, and most of all, I can do whatever I want. But because of what happened yesterday, I doubt if I can go out today, not to mention I have this bandage on my head. Aish! After taking a bath, I went out of my room and of course nothing unusual; still have our hardworking and loyal employees doing their jobs. I went to the main kitchen to see if breakfast’s ready.

“Uhm… Lui, is breakfast ready con2.gif ? I’m hungry…” I put an aegyo as I said this.

“Ah! Ms. Krystal… Jaejoong and I were almost done in here. Your breakfast will be served after 5 minutes, Princess.” Lui said, assuring that I’ll be stuffed with delicious food again. I really like this cook, he knows me very well. Well of course we, sisters, want our employees to know us better, sharing what we like and what we don’t like with them. I actually have some little talks with Lui, telling him my cravings and stuffs, and he will make it immediately.

After having my breakfast, I went to the garden and had those “morning walks.” It’s good for the skin, you know. As I walk to the garden, I passed by the parking area and saw Ard polishing one of the family’s cars.

“Good morning Ard! ” I smiled as I greeted him. He’s my personal driver and one of my favorite butlers. “Working hard as always huh? Anyway it’s a beautiful morning, isn’t it? We’re not going anywhere today so why don’t you just take some rest and relax.”

“Good morning Ms. Krystal. I think you’re more beautiful than the morning, Princess heart_pink.gif . I’ll just finish cleaning the cars and I’ll take some rest if that’s what you want me to do today.”

“Hahaha! Silly Ard. But I will thank you for that comment. con21.gif ”

“You’re welcome, Princess Krystal.”

“Oh, by the way, have you seen Amber? It’s already 9 am and I haven’t seen her yet.”

“It’s her day off today Ms. Krystal. She already left and went on a date earlier this morning.”

“Is that so? Oh yeah, I forgot that it’s her day off every Saturday. I’ll get going now.”

Having a date huh? She didn’t even inform me that she’d be out today. As I’ve mentioned earlier, Unnie and I were close to our employees. Since I’ve accepted her as my personal bodyguard, I thought to myself that maybe I should let her know me more. I’m cold to people I don’t know, and I don’t want her to think that I’m an Ice Princess as everyone at school thinks. I somehow managed to smile at her last night, but she just gave me a slight smile. Tsk… Aish! Why am I thinking about her anyway?!


Amber POV

It’s already 4pm when I got back to the Jung’s mansion. Because of the nice weather, I decided to go to the garden. I was enjoying the scene, the sight of the beautiful flowers, until a certain flower caught my attention. It’s the most beautiful among the others. I picked my phone out of my pocket and took a picture of it without thinking. Stunningly beautiful… That’s all I can say.

“Hey, there’s some drool on your mouth.”

------------

sorry for my crappy drawing there. lol

The birth of The Jung's Musketeers is near! bwahahaha