Author's note

The Bodyguard's Krystal

So The Bodyguard's Krystal was finally done. It's my first story that I first posted in afx, dated July 16, 2011. It's a story inspired by the movie Logan's War and the manga Love in the Mask.

 

Ever since I've watched Logan's War since I was 10? (I'm 21 now) I already started having this story in my head. And I was thankful that kryber gave me a chance to stabilize the characters. Hahaha...

 

Now that this one's finished, I think I'll be on hiatus by the end of May because I have to focus in medical school and soccer. But I'll continue writing, I just won't post 'em yet. Or if ever I post some, it'll be one or two-shots.

 

Thank you all for reading!!!

 

I hope you also read Top Speed if you're into racing cars and KRYBER!

 

On-going fics:

TOP SPEED - Kryber. Amber as an arrogant, competitive racer. Can her competitiveness also win Krystal's heart? Or the race to her heart is the first race she'll lose?

 

Upcoming fics (still in the making):

Last Love - (action, romance) A manBer fic. Amber is a part of US Army and returned to Korea for a mission he can't turn down. Characters: Jung Yunho, TOP, Choi Siwon, Cha Seung Won, Ha Dong Hoon, Infinite's Myungsoo/L

 

The Person Next to You - Amber fell in love with her bestfriend and boss, Krystal. She thinks she just crossed the line and wanted some space to bury her feelings.

 

untitled 1 - (sport, soccer, romance)

 

untitled 2 - (slice of life, comedy, romance) I'm still thinking if it should be a Grey's anatomy inspired, like SM family in Med school or SM family's normal trainee days and life off-cam.