Chapter 26

The Bodyguard's Krystal

 

Chapter 26

 

“Welcome to Seoul IS (International School) for Girls!” A group of students standing in front of the school gates greeted the entering visitors. Today is the first day of the weeklong celebration of the school’s centennial anniversary. Excitement, satisfaction, speechlessness, all happy emotions filled the school. Everyone can feel the festive air inside the campus. The visitors enjoyed every booths offered by the students. Food, games and mini-shops can be seen in the campus too. The students on the other hand are too busy, but they enjoy what they’re doing, which is the most important thing. Two days, they were given two days to give their best shot. Visitors will give their vote as to which booth they think is the best according to the listed categories. Winners will of course receive special prizes, but most of all, the honor.

 

On the second floor of the high school building, class 2B students are already busy with their long line of customers when they’ve only opened for an hour. Their “Royal Café” attracts lot of customers with different ages and gender, unlike the others who are only visited by boys since it’s an all girls’ school.

 

Well, who wouldn’t love to stare at Amber in a 17th Century European outfit? She managed to look like a Prince who came all the way from the Buckingham Palace just to serve coffee, tea, cakes, and everything that’s in the menu. Some of her classmate’s are also in costume but she managed to overpower their gracefulness for she really acted and served with manners like a true Prince. She’s a proud Prince too whenever people comment on how delicious the sweets are, because it’s her Soojung who made most of it. She helped her the whole weekend with Jaejoong and Luigi and everyone else in the mansion to make those cookies and cakes. It’s her Soojung’s specialty.

 

The Prince’s Princess? She just finished preparing all of the sweets, putting them in the fridge, naming them, and putting some final touches while fixing the icing of the others. She’s wearing casual clothes with apron and with her hair tied neatly. She gave out a sigh of relief when her girlfriend went inside the temporary kitchen.

 

“That’s a deep one Princess.” She smiled.

 

“You still call me Princess when I look like the Palace maid right now, while you look like the Prince.”

 

Amber slowly walked towards today’s pâtissier. On her way towards the younger girl, she passed by a box of tissue and picked a couple of sheets. As she stopped in front of Krystal, she took out her phone and took a picture of her girlfriend’s face.

 

“Hey! What was that for? Give me your phone!”

 

“No way Princess. You look cute so I took a picture. Hehe.”

 

“Aish! Give me that!!! I know I don’t look cute right now!” She said while reaching for Amber’s phone.

 

While the younger one’s struggling to get Amber’s phone, the latter managed to steal a kiss causing the younger girl to stop and look at Amber’s face.

 

“No matter how haggard you look like…” She said as she put back her phone in her pocket. “… or how sweaty your face is…” she said as she gently wiped Krystal’s sweat on her face, “… or how messy your hair is, which looked like it fell perfectly just to add beauty to that face of yours” she said as she tucked the younger girl’s hair on the face behind her ear, “… or how much icing are on your face…” she said as she wiped the icings on her face, “… I don’t know how you can still manage to look cute, pretty, beautiful and y.” She finally said as she planted a kiss on the younger’s forehead.

 

“Amber! Where are the cakes and coffee for table 5?!” Somebody shouted from the outside.

 

“Uh-oh… almost forgot about the orders,” she said as she smiled at the frozen Princess, “Have some rest for a while before going outside and help us in serving, okay? And don’t put too much effort to look beautiful, I don’t want you to get too much attention from the guys.” She finally said before going out the ‘kitchen’ carrying a tray of cakes and coffees.

 

--------------------------

 

It was finally the school’s musical. Actors, idols, singers, famous directors and scriptwriters, politicians, businessmen, and other important people gathered in the VIP section of the school’s theater to watch the elementary, middle school and high school students’ talent in singing, dancing and acting. The theater was jam-packed with students and also visitors who managed to buy the tickets. It was finally the last presentation, the high school students’ musical presentation Cinderella. The audience got more excited as their mentor was introduced. The curtains closed and there was total darkness for a moment until the spotlight . It finally started.

 

 

Prince: Ten minutes ago,

I saw you I looked up when you came through the door my head started reeling

you gave me the feeling the room had no ceiling or floor.

Ten minutes ago, I met you, and we murmured our how do you dos

I wanted to ring out the bells and fling out my arms and sing out the news.

I have found her, she's an angel, with the dust of the stars in her eyes.

We are dancing, we are flying, and she's taking me back to the skies!

In the arms of my love, I'm flying, over mountain and meadow and glen.

And I like it so well that for all I can tell I may never come down again.

I may never come down to earth again.

 

A handsome prince started singing with all his heart. You can see it in his/her eyes that she felt every single word he/she said.

 

Amber’s thoughts while singing:

I never thought I’d ever find someone like you Krystal Jung. I thought I’d always be alone for that’s what always happens to me. The people who cared for me were always taken away from me until I became afraid that if I ever get close to anybody again, they might be taken away from me again. But you’re just someone that I always want to spend the days with. I know we’re still young and we might not be really the one destined to be together, but if that really will come that we realize that we’re not for each other and break up, I won’t regret every single minute I had with you. But hey, of course I don’t like that to happen. Now that you’re with me, I can’t help but feel worried every single day. I don’t want you to be out of my sight for I’m afraid that if I do, even for just a short moment, you’ll be gone.

 

Tonight, this whole play… felt like a dream, a dream came true. Dancing with you, feeling your warmth, your body, close to mine is something I never thought I’d feel. It’s like we’re showing these whole crowd of people how much we love each other, aren’t we? I never want this moment to end.

 

 

Cinderella: Ten minutes ago, I saw you.

You looked up when I came through the door.

My head started reeling you gave me the feeling the room had no ceiling or floor.

Ten minutes ago I met you and we murmered our how do you dos.

I wanted to ring out the bells and fling out my arms and to sing out the news.

 

The very stunningly beautiful girl started to sing, eyes pierced in her lover’s eyes, the eyes that have been communicating with each other that only the owners know how to interpret. She could feel every single word in her lines, very well expressed… as if she really found ‘him,’ her other half, her better half, her best half.

 

Krytal’s thoughts while singing:

I’ve always been curious how it feels like to love someone. Is it really this exciting? Thrilling? Every moment is breath-taking. I never thought I would find you in a setting like this. You’ve always been beside me. You never left my side and I’m glad… thankful that you were patient enough to stay beside the bratty ice princess kind of girl that I am. I never hated you like I always say the first time you were introduced to me. It’s just that I don’t like people to be killed because of me, just as what happened to my bodyguard when I was a kid. He was like a brother to me. He got killed trying to save me. You don’t know how worried I am everyday, praying that that’ll never happen again. I don’t want to lose you, especially now that you’re holding my heart.

 

 

Prince: I have found her.

Cinderella: I have found him, he's the light of the stars in my eyes.

Prince: We are dancing

Cinderella: We are flying

Prince: And she's taking me back to the skies

Cinderella: In the arms of my love, I'm flying over mountain and meadow and glen.

Prince: And I like it so well that for all I can tell I may never come down again.

Both: I may never come down to earth again.**

 

 

Author’s random thoughts for kryber:

With you every moment is like heaven

You are, my life, my love, strength, my brethren

Truly, we are a match made from heaven

A pair that could slay every beasts in the lion’s den

You’re someone I never thought I’ll obtain

I’ve lived a few years in my life without you then

So promise me that I’ll never live that kind of life, ever again

 

 

Every single soul watching have their mouth gape. They are so caught in the moment that seemed like everyone’s dream. How could it be so real? Or perhaps, is it really real? With the pair on the stage singing and acting as if they have their own world, little did they know that they emit such a loving aura. The theater was filled with love as if cupid started showering his arrows in everyone’s hearts. Lovers held each other’s hands and smiled as they continued paying attention to the Prince and his Cinderella on stage.

 

The wedding scene ended and so was the play. The curtains started to close, but the people were too immersed in the musical play that the effect lasted before someone stood up and started clapping. The actors and staffs walked out from the backstage to give their final bow. People started clapping, cheering, some were even still in tears of joy as they admire the whole production crew.

 

“Yi Yun got her mother’s talents…” Someone from the audience mumbled.

 

“You are right Master.”

 

“I have some job for you Secretary Wang.”

 

“Anything for you Master.”

 

“Look for the best photographer in town. I want Yi Yun and her partner to be the model of the garment company I just bought.”

 

“Yes Master Taizu.”

 

--------------------

 

It was the morning of February 14. It’s a bright Saturday morning and almost everyone in the Jung’s mansion was awake except for the two youngest people living in it. Last night was really tiring for them. After their performance, directors, politicians, entertainment scouts and even famous actors approached the two of them the most praising their performance and even offering them jobs. They kept on repeating the words, “Thank you, but I’ll think about it,” “Thank your but I’m sorry, I’m really glad and honored but I want to finish school first.”

 

FLASHBACK

 

Luna, Sulli, Krystal, Amber and Nicole all sat down the couch all at once in the dressing once it was finally closed. They’ve finally had their own time to breathe and rest before going home. And yes, Nicole became close to Sulli, Luna and Krystal a week after Amber told her that she’s dating Krystal. She’s slowly moving on, but she’s still Amber’s friend.

 

“That… was… tiring.” Luna managed to say despite of being worn out.

 

“Hey, how many calling cards and offers did you get?” Sulli asked them. “I got 15 from modelling agencies, 3 for acting offers, 1 for a singing career.”

 

“I got 5 offers for a musical, 8 from modelling agencies, 6 offers for a singing career and 3 TV show offers.” Luna stated.

 

“I got 12 modelling offers, 2 singing offers, and 6 TV drama and sitcom offers.” Nicole enumerated.

 

“I got… 20 modelling offers, 3 singing career offers, 4 variety show offers and 3 TV drama offers.” Amber stated.

 

“I got 20 modelling offers too, 5 singing career offers, 7 TV drama offers and 3 sitcom offers.” Krystal uttered.

 

“Woah! We all got tremendous amounts of offers, and you two got the most as expected.” Sulli commented. “Are you going to accept some of those offers? I might try modelling and then acting after graduation”

 

“The musical sounds fun.” Luna replied.

 

“I might try some of the modelling too, it’s not as hard as singing or acting.” Nicole stated her opinion.

 

“Amber and I might try modelling too, but not ramp modelling.” Krystal replied.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

The theater was now converted to a concert hall. The staffs and crews of the school and the sound system company they hired were all too busy testing each mics, instruments, lights and other special effects.

 

It’s almost noon now and the Prince’s squad is almost done with their rehearsal. They practiced all of their songs except the most special one. They went backstage and commented each other’s hardworks.

 

“You ready for tonight’s performance Amber?” It’s Rex, the gang’s leader, who asked their new member.

 

“Yeah, but I’m still nervous. I hope she’ll like it.”

 

“I’m sure she’ll love it.” A familiar voice said as he walked in the room.

 

“Jaejoong hyung! I’m glad you came.”

 

“Anything for my dongsaeng.”

 

Lunch came and everyone’s eating happily with excited faces.

 

After having lunch, Amber went out of the room to check her girlfriend’s rehearsal with Luna. Much to her dismay, it just finished so she wasn’t able to see their performance, meaning she has to watch it later.

 

“Aww… I missed it.” She sadly stated. “That means I have to watch it later!”

 

“Hahaha! You’re fault. What are you doing anyway?” Krystal asked her.

 

“Just finished eating lunch. I’m so hungry so…yeah.”

 

They were walking towards Krystal and Luna’s dressing room when a girl approached them and gave her a chocolate.

 

“H-happy V-Valentine’s u-unnie.” The girl stuttered as she reached out her hand in front of her. She is not expecting Amber to accept it since she already has a girlfriend and what’s worse is that she’s with her. Her friends who are hiding from the back are now betting if Amber will accept or reject her chocolate.

 

“Thanks…” She smiled, “and Happy Valentine’s Day too.” She said as she took the chocolate from her hand.

 

“Y-You’re… not rejecting it?” She asked.

 

“No. Why would I? Did you make this one?”

 

She nodded.

 

“Wow! It’s an honor. Anyway, thank you again and don’t forget to watch the concert later, okay?”

 

“Y-Yes unnie.”

 

Amber then walked away still holding Krystal’s hand.

 

“Aren’t you jealous of her?” Amber asked.

 

“Hmm… a bit.”

 

“What? Do you really love me?” She pouted.

 

“Of course you babo.” Krystal answered as she lightly hit Amber’s head.

 

“Then where’s my chocolate?”

 

“Chocolate? Why would I give you?” She teased the older.

 

“What? Hey, I saw you give the hyungs back at home but you didn’t give me? And here I am expecting that you’ll be the first one who’ll give me chocolates.”

 

“Hahaha! You know you’re so cute reacting like that.”

 

“Aish… I know I’m cute but where’s my chocolate?”

 

“Tss… so conceited. Can you just wait?” This girl… why can’t she just wait? And besides, I want to be the last person to give her a chocolate… and besides, chocolate cakes are best when it’s cold, Krystal thought to herself.

 

“We’re here.” They both stopped in front of Krys’ dressing room. “I have to go back to my band mates. Eat a lot Princess.”

 

“Neh… See you later on stage baby Amber.” She said as she stuck her tongue out on Amber. “And oh, I’m fine with girls giving you chocolates, but please… don’t pout and smile that dorky smile to them. Those are strictly for authorized persons only… aka ME.” She said as she swiftly went in the dressing room.

 

“Aigoo… Of course they’re only for you.”

 

--------------

 

It’s already past 8 in the evening and the crowd’s enjoying the concert for a cause so far. Aside from idol groups performing a couple of their songs, they also love their very own Prince’s Squad.

 

“Good evening ladies and gentlemen, we are the Prince’s Squad.” Rex started to introduce themselves after singing two songs.

 

“My name’s Rex and I’m in charge of the drums.”

 

“It’s Zi for bass.”

 

“Rem, lead guitar.”

 

“Jae… keyboards, DJ, backup vocals and rap.”

 

“Amber on guitar and lead vocals… and rap.”

 

They sang three more songs and the girls enjoyed it.

 

It was now Krystal and Luna’s turn to sing. The two lovers met backstage before the MC introduced them.

 

“I’ll watch my Princess and cheer for you on the crowd, okay?”

 

“Thanks Amber.”

 

“Fighting Soojung and Luna!”

 

The emcee now introduced Krystal and Luna to the crowd. “Ladies and gentlemen, our very own Krystal Jung and Luna Park!”

 

The audience clapped, cheered while some of the fanboys screamed their names.

 

“Good evening ladies and gentlemen. To those who doesn’t know us, I’m Luna and this is Krystal.” Luna started introducing themselves.

 

“Oh, I dedicate this song to the dorkiest, sweetest, nicest, and most patient person I’ve ever met… This is for you so listen very well and Happy Valentine’s Day.” Krystal stated. The crowd were awed with her statement and the song started to play.

 

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TA3pmpOf9yQ)

Do you remember the first time our eyes met

I still remember the butterflies I felt for the first time

Even if it wasn’t a destined meeting like in the movies

You came to me slowly, You made me dream

 

People say to me, there is nothing that changed about me

Just promise me one thing, that you won’t let go of my hand

I guess that can happen

 

All I need is you. Even if I give my everything, I won’t be lacking anything

If only you stay, then I will be okay through everything

The seasons change, and even if the world changes

Always, to him again

cause you are my destiny

 

People say to me, there is no such thing as eternal love

Just promise me one thing, that we will be together forever

I guess that can happen

 

All I need is you. Even if I give my everything, I won’t be lacking anything

If only you stays, then I will be okay through everything

The seasons change, and even if the world changes

Always, to him again

cause you are my destiny

 

Are you listening to my sad confession

This song I sing solely for you

A little more softer, a little more sweeter

I want to go closer to you and tell you

I love you

 

All I need is you

Even if I give my everything, I won’t be lacking anything

If only you stays, then I will be okay through everything

The seasons change, and even if the world changes

Always, to him again

cause you are my destiny

Standing amongst the crowd is Krystal’s destiny, as stated in the song. You can see her wide grin and beaming eyes as her ears enjoy her girlfriend’s sweet voice. The performance is so great that she’ll be lying if she said she didn’t have any goosebumps. Luna sang perfectly too as expected. But for tonight, her eyes are all on her princess… every single piece of her is dedicated to her as she listen and watch her.

 

The concert’s down to its final part. Two more songs and it’ll be the end of the night for the hardworking staff and crew and also all performers. But for the Prince’s Squad, it’s not yet time to say good night, for they still have to do something for their band member. They already asked the staff, crew and emcee for this “surprise performance.”

 

“Well ladies and gentlemen, we are all honored to be here at this very stage, performing and I hosting this concert for a cause. We are happy for all your cheers and of course we hope you enjoyed your date here. Yes, I know some of you spent your Valentine’s date here, and I hope we gave you a great time. So this is it guys… Thank you, Happy Valentine’s and good night.” The emcee then walked out of the stage as the crowd all went “Aww… we want moooooore!”

 

The emcee then went back to stage.

 

“Hahaha… Just joking you guys. Anyway as you can see to the programme for tonight, we really are finished, but we’ve got a surprise for you.”

 

Krystal, Luna and Sulli who are sitting in front with the crowd were also surprised.

 

“Is there a special number from a famous idol group?”

 

“Is it Se7en?”

 

“Is it Super Junior?

 

“Is it DBSK?”

 

“Is it SNSD?”

 

The audience suddenly became excited with the thought, but the emcee, who knows what they’re thinking, started to speak, “Aish… They are too busy for us to invite guys. But don’t worry, I know for sure you’ll like what we stored for you.” With that, he walked out of the stage. A few minutes later Amber appeared and her fan girls went berserk.

 

“Kyaaaaaa!!! Amber I LOVE YOU!” One of the fan girls screamed.

 

“Hahaha… I love you too.” Amber replied shyly and flashed her smile. The soul of the girl who shouted that left her body for a few minutes and came back again.

 

“Yah! You have a girlfriend!” Somebody from behind said as he suddenly popped out from the curtains.

 

“Kyaaaaaa!!! So hoooooooot!!!” The girls screamed as they saw the handsome man on stage.

 

“Jaejoong oppa?” Krystal mumbled from her seat. “What is he doing here?”

 

“Yah! Of course I know that and she knows I love her. Right Princess? I love you Princess!” Amber cutely expressed as she made hearts with her hands.

 

The crowd went berserk while the li’l Jung is blushing red with a wide grin on her face. She’s embarrassed but kinda liked how cute her Amber is right now.

 

“Anyway I want to introduce to you Jaejoong hyung.”

 

“Good evening everyone, I’m Jaejoong.”

 

“I know tonight’s concert’s supposed to be over by now. We weren’t even supposed to be here right now. But you see, it’s Valentine’s Day today so I want to make today a special day for you guys and of course for this girl I love.”

 

“Yieeeeeeeee!!!” the crowd .

 

“Aish… please don’t do that… It’s embarrassing.” Amber cutely reacted, which made the some girls loose their sanity, while the others laugh at how cute she is right now.

 

“So, going back to what Amber’s saying… You see this shy, handsome person here wrote a lyric not too long ago and asked me if I can help put some melody in it.” Jaejoong started explaining.

 

“To those who are with their loved ones right now, do you know the feeling of not being someone too special until you found him or her? You tell yourself that you’re just an average joe, nothing special, and you kept on wondering what he or she found in you that made him or her love you so much. Then you stopped thinking about the reason why he or she loves you and will start thinking of things that you can do for that person who appreciates and loves you as you… nothing more, nothing less. From an average joe, sometimes you become Superman or Wonderwoman; from a not so smark kid to someone who keeps on getting high scores. You become someone you couldn’t believe you’ll be or you can be. At the end of the day you realize, this person you love doesn’t need any golds, any luxury cars, a hot hunk guy or hot y girl, because all he or she needs is someone to go home to, someone who’ll take care of him or her, someone who’ll be their strength whenever they feel weak…” Amber paused and gazed to the person she loves the most, treasure the most, value the most… She locked her eyes with her before continuing “Someone to fall back on.”

 

The piano started playing, and it is Jaejoong lovingly play each keys, each notes.

 

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcqzJiumQ-E&feature=related)

I'll never be

A knight in armor

With a sword in hand,

Or a kamikaze fighter;

Don’t count on me

To storm the barricades

And take a stand,

Or hold my ground;

You'll never see

Any scars or wounds

I don’t walk on coals,

I won’t walk on water

 

I am no prince,

I am no saint,

I am not anyone’s wildest dream,

But I will stand behind

And be someone to fall back on.

 

The lights revealing the Prince’s Squad as they started playing their instruments.

 

Some comedy

You’re bruised and beaten down

And I’m the one

Who’s looking for a favor.

Still, honestly,

You don’t believe me

But the things I have

Are the things you need.

You look at me

Like I don’t make sense,

Like a waste of time,

Like it serves no purpose -

 

I am no prince,

I am no saint,

And if that’s what you believe you need,

You’re wrong - you don’t need much,

You need someone to fall back on...

 

And I'll be that:

I'll take your side.

If I’m the only one,

I'm used to that.

I've been alone,

I'd rather be

The half of us,

The least of you,

The best of me.

And I will be

I'll be Your prince,

I'll be your saint,

I will go crashing through fences

In your name. I will, I swear -

I'll be someone to fall back on!

I'll be the one who waits,

And for as long as you'll let me,

I will be the one you need.

I'll be someone to fall back on

I'll be someone to fall back on

one to fall back on...

 

“I’ll never be an unrealistic super human or a knight in shining armor, but for you I will be anything unrealistic. You are my strength, my super power. So this servant standing right now in front of you…” Amber slowly walked and stopped right in front of her Princess; and by cue, the touched staff and crew did their job, “can be and will be the Prince that you’ve been waiting for.” Flower petals then started to pour down the concert hall.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------

Back at the Jung’s Mansion

 

The garden was perfectly set up. It’s the younger girl’s turn to make something for her dorky Prince.

 

“So uh… Happy Valentine’s Day?” Amber awkwardly raised her wine glass.

 

“Happy Valentine’s Day.”

 

*toast*

 

It was just a simple dinner for the two of them who are obviously tired from this week’s activities. A very tiring week indeed, and to end it all, they don’t anything more special but each other’s company and warmth.

 

“Eherm…”

 

“Lui oppa!” Krystal stood up and walked towards the mansion. “I’ll be back baby.”

 

After a couple of minutes, Krystal came out of the house holding a box somewhere around 9x9x9.

 

“This is for you… Happy Valentine’s Day!” she said as she gives her present to the surprised and touched Amber.

 

“W-wow! Thanks.” Amber stood up and put the box on the table so she can hug the younger girl. She broke from the hug and excitedly opened the box like a kid.

 

“A chocolate cake?”

 

“Yup… a dark chocolate cake.”

 

“Y-you…”

 

“Nicole told me that you’re really not into things that are too sweet. So I give you a dark choco cake.”

 

“T-Thanks.”

 

Amber then excitedly took a slice and tasted it.

 

“So… how was it?” The younger asked.

 

Amber’s was hanging down low so she couldn’t see her expression upon tasting the cake. She stayed silent for couple of minutes until she heard her sobbing.

 

“Yah! Is it bad???”

 

She was about to stand up from her seat when Amber looked up to her with all those tears on her face, watering like waterfalls.

 

“Princess!!! You really are the pâtissier goddess!!! This is sooooooooooooooo good!!!”

 

“What the… Hey! You made we worried there. But I’m glad you liked it.”

 

“Like? I don’t like it… I love it.”

 

“Whatever Amber.”

 

“Hahaha… is this the reason why you gave it only now?”

 

“Yeah… and besides, I don’t want to be the first… I want to be the last.”

 

“You learn a lot of things from D unnie… that’s not good.” Amber said as she shook her head. She then looked down the table and her seat looking for something.

 

“Hm? What are you looking for Amber?”

 

Amber then looked up to her and walked towards her, still looking at her as if she saw what she’s looking for.

 

“My heart… I thought I dropped and lost it but I think I already found it.” Amber stated as she cupped the younger girl’s cheeks.

 

“You know what, you’re the only one missing in my ham sandwich…” Krystal told her.

 

“Hm? Why?”

 

“Because you’re so CHEESY!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey Princess…”

 

“Hm?”

 

“You know… of all the words in the dictionary… I love ‘YOU’ the very most.”

------------------

Ten Minutes Ago from Cinderella Musical

Music by: Richard Rodgers

Lyrics by: Oscar Hammerstein II

Book By: Joseph Schrank

 

You Are My Destiny

Performed by: f(x) [f(luna & krystal)

Lyrics translation credits to:kellykim10 @ Affxtion.com

 

"Someone To Fall Back On (Bandslam OST)"

Written by: Jason Robert Brown

Performed by: I Can't Go On, I'll Go On ft. Aly Michalka

 

Spent almost half a day to write this whole thing. I know Valentine's day's pased already but it's better late than never. Hahaha... hope you enjoyed Chapter 26.