Chapter 18

The Bodyguard's Krystal

 

Chapter 18

 

Krystal’s POV

 

Before going to sleep, our dad told us that he will meet his old friend tomorrow at breakfast. Dad said he already knew us, but Jessica unnie and I were only kids since he last saw us. He will also introduce his daughters to us, and will let us hangout after our breakfast. So we can get to know each other I think? The meeting place is a café near the hotel we’re staying. We arrived earlier than them. Dad was busy reading some papers regarding the company’s sales while unnie and I were just browsing the net through our phones.

 

“Jung!” A man yelled in excitement, which caught dad’s attention.

 

“Hyung!” Our dad replied as he stood up and took the guy’s hand and they tapped each other’s back.

 

We’re too focused in what unnie and I were doing so we just listened to their following conversations.

 

“It’s been a long time. Sorry if we’re late, I think these kids slept late last night especially my eldest since his boyfriend’s here. Hahaha!”

 

“Dad!” A female’s voice said in embarrassment.

 

“It’s okay hyung, we just arrived here earlier because we woke up earlier than usual. Hahaha.”

 

“Oh, that’s good. Oh, by the way, these are my daughters. This is Victoria, and this one is Amber. This is Nickhun, Victoria’s boyfriend.”

 

Did I just hear Amber? Maybe it’s just a coincidence. She’s not the only one who has that name in this world anyway.

 

“Wow. Hi, I’m Joseph Jung, pleased to meet you two.”

 

“Pleased to meet you too Mr. Jung.” They responded in unison.

 

“Oh hyung, these are my girls. I know it’s been a long time since you last saw them. Girls, please stand up and introduce yourselves.” Dad said which we obeyed.

 

“Good morning, I’m Krystal, pleased to meet you.” I looked at an older looking guy who’s standing right beside dad.

 

“Good morning, I’m Jessica, pleased to meet you.”

 

Both of us then bowed down.

 

“K-Krystal?” A familiar voice said. I looked to the direction of the voice and saw a guy, but I can’t see his face clearly because of his sunglasses and the hat he’s wearing. But he looked like Amber… wait… don’t tell me…

 

“Amber?” I slowly moved to where I’m standing and approached the shocked “guy.” As I was just in front of the “guy,” I slowly removed his sunglasses and saw the shocked eyes of the person I was just thinking last night until I woke up this morning.

 

“It’s you… I… I’m not dreaming, right?” Amber mumbled.

 

I nodded and threw myself to her, hugging her tightly. “I missed you so much!”

 

 

Amber’s POV

 

Because of thinking of Krystal the whole night, I ended up sleeping late, and waking up late. I feel so bad that we’re a bit late for when we arrived at the café, which is the meeting place of Mr. Song and his old friend, they were already there.

 

“Jung!” Mr. Song yelled in excitement, which caught a certain man’s attention.

 

“Hyung!” He replied as he stood up and took the Mr. Song’s hand and they tapped each other’s back.

 

I then noticed two heads of girls sitting on the same table as the man who stood up. So the name of the guy is Jung huh? I was so busy thinking that I didn’t notice that Mr. Song’s already introducing us to this Jung guy.

 

“Wow. Hi, I’m Joseph Jung, pleased to meet you two.”

 

“Pleased to meet you too Mr. Jung.” We responded in unison.

 

“Oh hyung, these are my girls. I know it’s been a long time since you last saw them. Girls, please stand up and introduce yourselves.” Mr Jung told them.

 

“Good morning, I’m Krystal, pleased to meet you.”

“Good morning, I’m Jessica, pleased to meet you.”

 

Both of them then bowed down. Then, the faces of the two young girls have been finally revealed.

 

Ms. J-Jessica? And…

 

“K-Krystal?”

 

It seemed like she wasn’t able to notice me. Well, I’m wearing sunglasses and the cap that Vic unnie gave me anyway. She started walking towards me. I wanted to walk towards her too but I was stuck on my feet, and can’t even move. When she’s finally in front of me, she slowly removed the sunglasses I’m wearing, revealing my rounded eyes because of shock.

 

“It’s you… I… I’m not dreaming, right?” I mumbled.

 

She just nodded and threw herself to me, hugging me tightly like there’s no tomorrow.

 

“I missed you so much!” She expressed. Her voice and her hug brought me back to reality and finally I was able to hug her back. “I missed you too Princess.”

 

“Uhm… ehem. We’re in the middle of introductions here, and in a café for breakfast. I’m sure everyone of us are hungry, so can you continue your lovey-dovey moments later?” Jessica said which caused us to blush and broke from the hug, while the rest of them laughed except from the bitter Ice Princess.

 

“Jessica’s right, let’s take a seat first and order our food.” Mr. Jung said.

 

We all sat down the table with Mr. Jung, Krystal, and Jessica sitting next to each other, while Mr. Song, me, Vic unnie on the other side with Nickhun oppa on the middle side of the table. So it’s Krystal sitting in front of me, just the perfect position where I can see her clearly.

 

“Krystal, Amber, I know you might be confused a little as to how Mr. Song and I knew each other. Let me explain.” Mr. Jung said as he took a sip from his cup of coffee. “Well hyung (Mr. Song) and I have known each other since college. We’re in the same dorm with D’s biological father, Kyeong Bae. Kyeong bae and hyung are one year older than me. Both of them are good in martial arts unlike me who’s not that physically active. They used to protect me from bullies back then, while I help them with their studies. After graduating, Kyeong bae hyung and Han hyung formed a Security Agency and a martial arts school. After graduating, I inherited my dad’s banking company, and since I’ve been planning to expand our business, finding a trustworthy security agency is a must, which is a good advantage since Kyeong bae hyung and Han hyung have one.”

 

“10 years after, his company became a success.” Mr. Song interrupted. “We, Kyeong bae and I, became worried of his safety especially his family. Kyeong bae volunteered to stay by Joseph’s side so he can watch over him, but his job as Joseph’s bodyguard has to remain secret. He worked in the company as Joseph’s secretary, so there’s a reason for him to be with him always.”

 

“And as I asked for a personal bodyguard for Jessica and Krystal, hyung’s the one I contacted. Actually, all of our guards are from hyung’s agency.” Mr. Jung explained.

 

“So you mean, Yuri unnie’s from the same agency too?” I asked.

 

“Yes Amber. It’s just that you aren’t that interested in the agency, and just went to different countries to learn different martial arts. But it’s okay, because that knowledge you have can be of great use in the future. You can teach at the dojo some time.” Mr. Song answered. “And by the time you arrived here, Yuri already resigned from her job.”

 

“Krystal’s bodyguard before also quitted the job because of his family problems in the province and he chose to go home to them, and just help them in the farm.” Mr. Jung added. “As I look at all of the potential applicants, I asked hyung if he has someone who’s of the same or at least almost of the same age as Krystal and is reliable. He doubted at first, but later on, he recommended you, Amber, to me. And I’m glad that you agreed and took the job.”

 

Woah! That’s a pretty long story. We were in the middle of eating breakfast when Mr. Jung told something to Jessica regarding a business package.

 

“Jessica, I almost forgot… Is it okay if you bring a package to a business partner, who’s staying in a hotel in Chueca, later? As you can see, Hyung and I still have a lot of catching up to do.”

 

“Uhm… Yeah, sure, why not.” She replied.

 

After eating…

 

“Since we’re done having breakfast, we’ll proceed according to the plan. Hyung and I will be staying here. Jessica, you go to Chueca and deliver the package, which is inside the car. The rest, enjoy and have some fun in Madrid.” Mr. Jung briefed us.

 

 

Author’s POV

 

As the young kids left the café leaving the two old men, the mood changed into a serious one.

 

“It’s been a while, isn’t it Jung?”

 

“Yeah. It’s been 12 years since Kyeong bae’s death, and I still feel guilty of what happened.”

 

“It’s part of our job, you know that. It’s not your fault that somebody mistook him as you, since you have the same surnames, and are sitting next to each other that day.”

 

“Yeah… You’re right, but what I was guilty about was the fact that I didn’t listen to him when he said that he had a bad feeling regarding that meeting. I should’ve believed him.”

 

“C’mon, you’ve been trying your best to compensate for what’s lost. You even asked me to look for the Liu’s heir, which is really hard.”

 

“But I’m glad you found her hyung. And I’m glad that he’s also safe staying in the mansion. I know D and the others are also looking after her.”

 

“But did you notice the two earlier?”

 

“Who are you talking about hyung?”

 

“Amber and Krystal.”

 

“Oh, that… They seem to be close to each other.”

 

“Yep, but… anyway, I didn’t expect the package and another business partner that you mentioned to Jessica earlier.”

 

“Oh, that… It’s… a ‘special package’.” with Mr. Jung’s gesture when he mentioned “special package,” it seemed like he already got what the younger man’s talking about.

 

 

Krystal’s POV

 

I never thought that I would be with Amber today, nor the fact that our fathers are close to each other. We’re now walking our way to Plaza Mayor, and from there, we’ll start to plan our course for today.

 

It saddened me a bit actually. The fact that Amber seemed to know a lot about me because she has to, while I don’t even know her that much is frustrating. I wanna know her more.

 

“What’s wrong Princess? You’ve been quiet ever since we finished breakfast.” Amber asked. Victoria unnie and her boyfriend were walking ahead of us so they can’t hear us that much, plus it looks like they’re so immersed with their own world, holding hands, soft giggles… Aish! What am I thinking?

 

“Hey, have you heard me? Are you even with me?” Amber asked again.

 

“Oh, I’m sorry. I’m just thinking things.”

 

“Whatever or whoever you’re thinking… they’re so lucky.”

 

“Huh? Why are they lucky?”

 

“Because you think of those things, you think of them.”

 

“What?” Okay, what she said made me smile. “Actually I was thinking on how unfair you are to me.”

 

“Me? Unfair? How?”

 

“Yes Amber, because you seem to know a lot of things about me, while I don’t know a lot about you. I mean, you never mentioned those things to me.”

 

“Ahh… That. I don’t really like talking about my ‘family.’” She said while emphasizing the word family with double quotation gesture.

 

“Hm? Why do you have to emphasize that ‘family’ word?”

 

“Because… I’m an adopted child.”

 

“So? What’s wrong with that?”

 

“Nothing. It’s just that… I’m not that comfortable to talk about my family. I’m not that even close to Mr. Song slash my ‘dad.’”

 

“But you seem to be close to your unnie though.”

 

“Yeah. That’s true…”

 

“What happened to your real family?”

 

“My real family? They’re…” She paused for a while and sadness can be seen through her eyes. “They’re… dead.”

 

“… I-I’m sorry. I didn’t know.”

 

“It’s okay. I can’t change that fact anyway.”

 

I didn’t know that she has a very sad past. I felt pity for her, but at the same time there’s this one thing I want to do to comfort her.

 

 

Amber’s POV

 

“What happened to your real family?” Krystal asked. I don’t know why she had to ask about something I don’t want to talk about, something I’ve been trying not to think about too much, or I’ll go crazy.

 

“My real family? They’re…” I paused for a while and reminisced they’re happy faces and what happened on that day. “They’re… dead.”

 

“… I-I’m sorry. I didn’t know.”

 

“It’s okay. I can’t change that fact anyway.”

 

It’s strange though… I was able to tell it to her, while I can’t even tell it to Nicole or other persons who become interested in my past. Talking to her is so comfortable. While thinking of these things and pretending that I’m enjoying the views of the lively streets of Madrid, I felt something warm on my hands. I looked at my left hand and saw her right hand holding mine. I looked at her and our eyes met. She then gave me a smile and turned her head back to where we’re going.

 

“Don’t forget that I’ll always be right here Amber.”

 

I smiled upon hearing her words, which gave me the assurance that I’m not alone. I’ve always liked… no, no… I’ve always loved the way she says my name. Even though others call me the same name, the way she says it is so unique.

 

“Okay kids we’re here!” Victoria unnie said as she turned around to face us. I noticed that she looked at our joined hands so I immediately withdrew my hands from Krystal’s. Vic unnie then looked at me and raised an eyebrow before continuing what she’s going to say.

 

“What do you guys want to do first?”

 

“Why don’t we take a picture of ourselves here first?” Nickhun oppa suggested.

 

“Yeah! Who has a cam?”

 

“Oh, I have one.” Krystal replied.

 

We asked a street vendor nearby to take a picture of us in Plaza Mayor. Before the vendor clicked the button, Krystal linked our arms and posed with a peace sign. I was surprised but was able to smile right before the flash. Whew… Good thing that picture went well… When we checked it… It’s perfect.

 

“Hey Amber, since you’re the one who has been here already, you tour us.” Vic unnie blurted out.

 

“I’ve been here before, yes… But I didn’t go on a tour or something. I went here for some matters that Mr. Song asked me to do.”

 

“Aish…”

 

“Okay okay fine. Let’s have a small car first. It’s tiring to keep on walking the whole day.”

 

“No problem.” Krystal said. She then pulled her phone and called someone. A few minutes later, one of the cars from earlier is now in front of us. We went in the car. Nickhun oppa will be driving, while I give the places. We bought a tour pamphlet beforehand so all we just have to do is tell the GPS where we’re going, and it’ll just take care of the navigation. Nickhun oppa and Vic unnie seated in the front while Krystal and I are at the back.

 

“Let’s go to Real Casa de Correos first.” I told Nickhun oppa.

 

We literally went around the city, enjoying the different structures of the buildings, monuments, and the streets themselves. We went to different churches and parks as we can before lunchtime.

 

 

Author’s POV

 

While Kryber and Khuntoria are enjoying their Madrid tour, Jessica on the other hand, is a little bit bitter. But is she really going to be like that the whole day?

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

Why do I have to be alone today? *sigh* Yuri seobang…

 

I was so busy thinking of my seobang when the elevator finally opened. Now I’m in the fourth floor of this hotel my father said. The next thing to do is to find the room of his friend. 40…4, 5, 6… Here it is, 406. I knocked at the door and waited for it to open. After a few moments, the door finally opened slightly revealing a face I’m very familiar with.

 

“Y-Yuri?”

 

“Je-Jessica?”

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

“Well… uhm… ahh… Why don’t you come in first?” Yuri suggested as she grabbed my hand and pulled me into the room.

 

After going in her room, I walked straight to her bed and sat there while I’m still holding the package.

 

“I’m waiting for your explanation seobang.”

 

“Where should I start? Hmm… Your dad called me a couple of days ago telling me that he has a favor to ask me. He asked me to go here so… here I am. And you didn’t tell me that you’re in Spain Sica baby. Are you hiding something? Are you supposed to meet some Spanish guy here?”

 

“What? Hey, for your information Kwon Yuri, we just got here yesterday. It wasn’t planned and because it’s unplanned, we had to pack our things and travel from Paris to Madrid. I was too tired so sorry for not contacting you. And besides…” I stood up leaving the package on the bed and slowly walked towards my cute, jealous seobang. “You knew very well that it’s only you that I love.” I continued as I gently wrapped my arms around her neck pulling her in for a kiss. Well it’s just a peck though. But it’s enough to make my precious girlfriend to smile. She then wrapped her arms around my waist pulling me again for another kiss, and this time it’s a passionate one.

 

“I missed you so much baby.” She said as we part our lips to breathe in some air. Our foreheads are now leaning in to each other and so are the tips of our noses.

 

“I missed you too seobang.” I replied. We then closed the small gap between our lips once again for a quick peck. I then rested my head on her chest as we embrace each other, feeling the warmth each of us has been longing for.

 

“Uhm… baby, what’s in that package anyway?”

 

“Omo…” I pulled away from her and looked at the package. “Now that I think of it, my dad asked me to give it to you.”

 

“Eh?”

 

“Shall we check what’s in it?”

 

We walked towards the bed, sat there and opened the package.

 

“Eh? A CD?”

 

Yuri the TV and the DVD player and put the CD in it.

 

Hola Yuri! I’m sure that by this time, you’re watching this video with Jessica. Well first of all, I want to thank you Yuri for taking care of my Princess. I admit at first I was surprised when Jessica introduced you to me as her lover. I doubted you first, but as Mr. Song said, you are a trustworthy person. I apologize for doubting you to the point of hiring a private detective to watch your actions. I was dumbfounded when, after keeping an eye on you for almost a year, I was convinced that you don’t have any bad intentions on my daughter. I also noticed how Jessica worked hard for the sake of the company, and I knew that she wouldn’t be able to do it without you by her side. Thank you for supporting her, for taking care of her, for loving her. As her father, there’s nothing more that I could ask for from you. I know that my daughter’s happy with you and that’s all I need to know.

 

Jessica, sorry if it seemed like I ignored you after you tell me about your relationship with Yuri. Sorry if I doubted your feelings for each other. I just realized that, even though at first I regretted hiring Yuri as your personal bodyguard, as I get to know her, all those regrets were replaced with relief… I’m glad I hired Yuri… I’m glad that somehow I became a ‘bridge’ for the two of you to meet.

 

I just want the two of you to know that I now approve your relationship. I’m happy for the both of you. And as a gift, I give you 2 free days all by yourselves to enjoy Spain together. Outside the hotel, there waits a yellow, convertible Volkswagen New Beetle… No driver, no bodyguards, just the two of you… About the pocket money, I already deposited some bucks in your bank account Jessica, so you don’t have to worry Yuri if in case my daughter do her shopping. Enjoy your vacation. You can use this hotel room, too so you can have a place to eherm… rest… That’s all. Feliz Año Nuevo!

 

*End of Jessica’s POV*

 

After watching her dad’s recorded video, Yuri and Jessica stared at each other for a moment.

 

“Do you know what I’m thinking right now seobang?” the blonde girl asked as she smirked.

 

“Heck yes baby…” The other one replied.

 

As she was about to grab Jessica in her arms, the latter suddenly stood up, causing her to fall out of the bed.

 

“Eh? What are you doing there seobang?”

 

Yuri quickly stood up and fixed herself.

 

“Well… uhm…”

 

“Anyway let’s go…”

 

“Let’s go? Where?”

 

“Eh? I thought you’re thinking what I was thinking.”

 

“Uhm…”

 

“Aish… Let’s go SHOPPING!”

 

O.O

 

------------------------------

 

Krystal’s POV

 

“I’m hungry…” I mumbled as we enter a restaurant near the Royal Palace.

 

“Everyone is Princess.” Amber said.

 

“Buenas dias! ¿Tienes una mesa para quatro personas?” Victoria unnie asked.

 

The waiter led us to a table near the window. We then ordered their specialty.

 

“Uhm… Excuse me for a minute, I’ll just go outside to buy something.” Nickhun oppa said while we’re waiting for our food.

 

“Krystal, is it okay if I bring Amber with me?”

 

“What? Why are you asking me that oppa?”

 

“Well uhm… anyway, come here Amber.” He said as he grabbed Amber’s hand and dragged her outside the restaurant.

 

“What’s with Khun?” Vic unnie asked herself.

 

“Well he’s your boyfriend anyway unnie. Hahaha.”

 

“Yeah, sometimes he’s just unpredictable.”

 

 

 

“So how’s it going between you and my sister?” She suddenly asked.

 

“What?”

 

“You and Amber…?”

 

“Oh, that… nothing. We’re just friends unnie.”

 

“Yeah you may be just friends… that’s what both of you say but I see something else.”

 

“Eh?”

 

“Can you keep a secret Krystal?”

 

“Hm? I-I think so?”

 

“C’mon, just say yes.”

 

“Okay… yes. What’s your secret unnie.”

 

“I used to like Amber before.”

 

“What?!”

 

“Omo… If you could only see your face right now Krystal… hahahaha!”

 

“Yah! What was that for unnie. I thought it was something serious.”

 

“I’m serious Jung.”

 

“… Unnie?”

 

The mood then became a bit serious and tensed. Seriously? But…

 

“I used to like her more than a sister. I used to like her… the romantic way.”

 

“…”

 

“When she confessed to me…”

 

“W-Wait… She confessed to you?” I cut her.

 

“Yes…”

 

“…” I-I don’t know what to think… Amber confessed to her own sister? So she’s her type? Looking at her, she really is a beautiful lady… yes, a lady… a beautiful, flawless, elegant and stylish LADY. I suddenly felt jealous of her… wait… did I just say jealous? No… no…

 

“I was happy when she confessed, knowing that our feelings are mutual. But I rejected her.”

 

“Eh? You both like each other but why did you reject her? Is it because you’re sisters? But you’re not related by blood right?”

 

“Yes, I rejected her, but not because we’re sisters, nor because we’re of the same gender…”

 

“But why unnie?”

 

“Because she’s too young that time… Both of us were young. And I knew that she doesn’t really like me for being me… She just misinterpreted her feelings. It’s only been a year since my father adopted her. In that one whole year, we were always together. I took care of her like a sister does but I slowly developed some feelings for her. Because of everything she’s been through, it was the first time that she felt loved once again. She didn’t really like me… she just liked the idea that finally there’s someone who loved her, and took care of her, and that person wasn’t taken away from her. And I also doubted my feelings back then, because what if it wasn’t really love but just sympathy towards her? As I’ve said, we were young back then.”

 

“Ahh… I see…” Amber’s past… I wonder what really happened in her past. “You know what unnie, now that you’ve told me that, I envy you.”

 

“Envy me?”

 

“Yes… because you seem to know a lot about Amber’s past. I envy the fact that she’s more open to you than me. I envy the years that you’ve been together. I envy the times you’ve shared together.”

 

“So you do like her…”

 

Wait… What? Aish… I didn’t realize I became too obvious…

 

“You know, if you can keep my secret, I can also keep yours.”

 

*sigh*

 

“I’m still having doubts about my feelings for her actually. I’m not sure if I really like her.”

 

“But you get jealous when girls check her out?”

 

“Y-yes… I want to make sure if this thing I’m feeling is really love. Yes I’ve had a crush before, but it’s just a crush. But I can tell that it’s different now.”

 

“How was it different?”

 

“Well… because I start to care for her. I want to know her more. Just the thought of not having her by my side or not seeing her or hearing her voice for a day makes me go crazy. And everytime she’s around me I feel so weak. I feel like I can be myself. I feel so comfortable when I’m with her that I feel like I can tell her all of my secrets. I started working hard especially in my studies because I know that’ll make her happy. I want her to be proud of me. I know these feelings are new, but I’m aware of what I’m feeling.”

 

“Since when did you notice these feelings?”

 

“Just the beginning of this month?”

 

“Yeah… You really have to observe more.”

 

“I tried to leave some clues though, but I guess I failed. I ended up being ‘officially friends’ with her. I’m also afraid unnie… afraid that maybe she’s just treating me nicely because of her job. She just cares for me because it’s the reason why she’s hired anyway. But a part of me fools me, telling me that she cares for me because it’s her will, that she’s nice to me not because she has to but because she somehow feels the same. I dunno… I’m confused.”

 

“It’s okay Krystal. You’re still young… Don’t strain yourself too much in thinking if it’s just a puppy love or ‘true’ love. But you know, you should cherish each moments… because you will only pass through the road of having a first love once. Cherish it and learn a lot from it. It’s part of growing up. You’re only 14 and Amber’s just 16. You guys still have a lot of things to learn.”

 

“Thanks unnie.”

 

“But to tell you the truth Krystal… I like you for Amber. You two look good together.”

 

Aww… her words made me blush… But this time, I think it’s okay…since it’s between us ‘girls’.

 

A few minutes after our “girl talk” the “boys” finally arrived… each of them holding a bouquet of flowers.

 

“For the two beautiful ladies with us, flowers…” Nickhun oppa said as he give the bouquet of flower he’s holding to Vic unnie.

 

“Uhm… uhh… This one’s for you Krys… I-I don’t know which is your favorite flower b-but… since you’re the first one that came into my mind when I saw these flowers, I ended up buying it… for uhh… you.” Amber stuttered as she hesitantly and shyly gave the flowers to me.

 

What she said made me blush for sure. Even though it’s already late, I lowered my head to try to hide it.

 

“T-Thanks.”

 

Aigoo this babo… as long as it’s from you, it’ll be perfect. I felt a slight kick and turned my head toward Vic unnie who has this smirk on her face.

 

What to do?

 

Thankfully, the waiter arrived bringing with him the food we ordered. Amber and I were silent the whole time while Vic unnie and Khun oppa were being too mushy in front of us. I sometimes steal some glances on Amber.

 

Argh! I can’t focus on my food!

 

“Are you okay Krys? Don’t you like the food?” Amber suddenly asked. Guess she noticed that I barely touch my food. And the fact that she calls me ‘Krys’ isn’t helping either. I mentally slap myself for acting so weird the whole time.

 

“Y-Yeah… I-I’m just savoring the flavor of the meet.. yeah that’s it…”

 

“Ohhh… I see.”

 

The whole time we had our meal was torture for me! My heart just can’t stop beating so fast.

 

“Why don’t we take a stroll around the area for a while since we just finished eating.” Khun oppa suggested.

 

“It’s a good idea baby… But first, let us put these flowers in the car okay?”

 

After putting the flowers in the car…

 

“Since both of us have phones, why don’t we split for a while? Right Krystal?” Vic unnie suggested.

 

Argh… unnie… Why are you doing this to me?

 

“Eh? Uhm… Uhh..”

 

“Sure unnie.” Amber answered.

 

Wait… Did she just agree to unnie’s suggestion?

 

“Great! Let’s meet here after the sun set. We’ll go first… See yah…” Vic unnie said as she and Khun oppa walked away from us.

 

Great… Now it’s just Amber and I… Amber and I… alone… in Spain… OMG!!!

 

“So… uhm… where do you want to go?” Amber asked.

 

“Y-You know this place more than I am so it’s your choice.”

 

“Y-yeah you’re right.”

 

 

 

After a brief moment of awkward silence, I was surprised when Amber suddenly held my hand and started dragging me to random places I don’t know. We entered a couple of museums, posed in front of different buildings with magnificent architectural designs. At first it’s awkward but later on, I felt comfortable and went on with the flow.

 

But just walking around sure is tiring. And my tired face didn’t escape my bodyguard’s eyes. She dragged me towards a coffee shop nearby.

 

“Sit here and wait for me okay?”

 

I didn’t wait long for after a couple of minutes, Amber came back with a tray containing some sweets and two cups of coffee.

 

“Some snacks Princess?”

 

“Thanks.”

 

We kept on taking random pictures of us while drinking coffee and eating the sweets that Amber bought. It’s amazing on how the camera still has battery and memory in it… but no need to worry about those two though. I brought along some extras. Hehe…

 

After the short coffee break, we continued walking until we reach the Parque del Retiro. Yes I know it’s a loooooooong walk from Palacio Real to Parque del Retiro but I guess since I’m with Amber, walking that far isn’t too much… wait… What did I just say? Aish!

 

After going around the park, Amber hailed a taxi to bring us back to Palacio Real.

 

“It’s only 4:45 PM. Why are we going back already?”

 

“Uhm… It’s a secret.” Amber answered with a smile.

 

When we arrived in Palacio Real, we walked… yes walked… again. It’s almost sun set when we stopped walking in front of a garden. We sat on the grass but I later on lied down.

 

“You can’t sleep for now Princess.”

 

“Wae?”

 

“Because it’s almost sunset.”

 

I then sat up again and looked at her. She was looking at the now red orange sky, smiling with her hands supporting at the back. Not long after, she turned her head towards me, smiled at me, and put her hands around her right knee, which is bent near her chest, while her left leg lies straight on the ground. I took a glance of the beautiful sunset and unconsciously moved closer to Amber. I was sitting on her left side and as I moved closer to her side, I can feel her warmth. Perfect for the temperature’s getting colder as the moon slowly rises simultaneously with the now retiring sun.

 

*End of Krystal’s POV*

 

The lovers, I mean friends watched as the sun slowly set right in front of their eyes. The red orange sky with a random romantic music playing by street musicians and the slowly getting colder temperature in the Opera Garden sure is a perfect place and time to end a tiring yet enjoyable day in Madrid.

 

While watching the sunset, Krystal unconsciously rested her head on Amber’s left shoulder, which shocked her knight in shining armor. Amber, on the other hand, managed to recover and smiled.

 

“I never thought that I’ll be able to bring you here sooner Princess. I was happy to be here with you at this very moment. I feel honored to see your precious smiles. I will surely treasure this day forever.” Amber started talking to the girl by her side, who is now asleep.

 

“Aish… How could you sleep at a time like this? I almost confessed you know.”

 

*sigh*

 

“I think I like you Krystal Jung…” She whispered.

 

“I hope I can still say this to you when you’re awake."

------------------

 

Any readers who are Vietnamese here? I just need some help.