Chapter 13

Second Chance..

 

None POV

Nightmare

That was the only word to describe what Tiffany was going through at the moment. This was all a nightmare, she told herself, trying hard to ignore the feeling of his lips on her neck. She tried pushing him away, but he was just too strong for her. Her eyes burning with tears, she closed them and struggled as hard as she could, screaming her lungs out for him to stop.

When she felt his hands gripping her shoulders hard, she screamed even louder, struggling to break free from his grasp.

Tiffany: "Get away from me!"

She was utterly disgusted at the thought of Siwon kissing her and touching her. Was this the same man she had known then? The same man that she had once loved before?

Taeyeon: "Tiffany! Look at me! Open your eyes and look at me!"

A different voice shouted at her, and she opened her eyes slowly to see the person that she had been waiting for looking back at her with concern.

Tiffany: "Tae?" She whispered softly and uncertainly, afraid that she would disappear the next moment.

Seeing how torn out she was by all the struggling and fighting, Taeyeon felt her heart crying out to her.

Taeyeon: "Yes, it's me, Taeyeon. You're safe now Fany-ah."

It was really her. Tiffany wasn't dreaming, she told herself, looking at Taeyeon with despair in her eyes, the tears threatening to flow again.

Tiffany: "I... He... I was nearly..."

Taeyeon pulled Tiffany into her arms tightly as she let out a sob, understanding her predicament earlier. Tiffany held her close to her chest, trying to wash away her pain and horror as she wet the front of the shirt with her tears.

Taeyeon (whisper): "Shh..."

Taeyeon closed her eyes painfully at the thought of what would have happened to her if she didn't get there in time.

Taeyeon: "I'm here. I'll be always be here for you"

---

Taeyeon

I had brought her home, carrying her into the house to her room. The servants had looked on with astonishment when I carried her in. She had fallen asleep from all the crying on the journey home in the car. I kept watch by her side as she lay on the bed asleep, tired from all that had happened today.

It was lucky that I didn't trust Tiffny to be safe with that bastard alone. After considering for a moment, I had followed Tiffany out of the house to their meeting place. Lucky I had arrived just in time to see that scumbag trying to force himself on her.

I was cursing and swearing as i got out of the car, I approached the "wolf in disguise", pulling him back to give him a punch right at his face. Horrified that someone had appeared, Siwon had scrambled to his feet fast only to have me delivered another blow to his stomach.

If it wasn't for the fact that Tiffany was crying and struggling on the ground, I would have castrated that wolf right on the spot!

Anger built up in me when i remembered how she was trembling with fear even when I tried to calm her down. Looking at her in bed now, I saw for the first time that the top of her blouse was missing a few buttons.

Clenching my fist tightly, I stepped into the balcony to make a phone call.

Taeyeon: "Soo, I want Choi Siwon down in hell."

My tone was so cold and dangerous that Sooyoung didn't dared ask what happened. She merely asked me to leave things to her before hanging up.

Tiffany (cried): "No... Please... Don't!"

Tiffany cried out in her sleep, her hands gripping onto the sheets tightly.

Worried, I immediately went back to her side, holding onto her hand gently.

Taeyeon (whispering): "It's all over Fany-ah. I'm here by your side."

Tiffany: "Taeyeon..."

Tiffany stirred in her sleep, holding onto my hand tightly for support, while I slipped into the covers with her on the bed.

Taeyeon: "I'll always protect you."

I brushed her hair away from her face, and placed a soft kiss on her forehead, and lay beside her in bed, holding her as she sleep, guarding her from all the nightmares that were coming her way.

---

Tiffany POV

I have no ideas of how long had I slept. I only knew that I'm very happy to find Taeyeon beside me when I opened my eyes.

Taeyeon: "How are you feeling now?" She asked, as I snuggled into her arms, her eyes closed.

Tiffany (murmured): "Calm and peaceful, thanks to you."

Taeyeon (whisper): "Waeyo?"

Tiffany: "You were there to protect me."

Taeyeon brought me closer to her on hearing my words, a small smile on her face as she closed her eyes, her face buried in my hair.

Taeyeon POV

Someone knocked on the door a while later, I opened the door to see nanny at the door. Looking back at Tiffany sleeping form on the bed, I motioned nanny to keep her voice down and then went out with her, closing the door behind us.

Nanny(softly): "There's someone looking for you Miss Kim. Miss Sooyoung asked me to inform you."

Taeyeon: "Who is it?"

Nanny: "The man said he's by the name of Choi Siwon."

Taeyeon (muttered): "The wolf has turned up willingly to be castrated."

Taeyeon went out to the porch only to see Sooyoung and Siwon waiting for her.

Taeyeon(coldly): "What are you doing here?"

Sooyoung looked on at what was happening.

Siwon(begged desperately): "Please. Let me off. Please. My company cannot wind up."

Sooyoung: "YORK Enterprise will cease to exist tomorrow with just a nod of your head."

Sooyoung informed her by the side, while Siwon looked on with despair.

Siwon: "No, please. Maybe we should sit down and discuss this."

Sooyoung sniggered.

Taeyeon: "A scumbag as low as you is not fit to even step into my house."

Siwon: "Please, let me off. On the account that I know Tiffany, please give me a way out!"

Siwon words only earned him a punch in the face.

Taeyeon (shouted): "You are not fit to say her name! You despicable dirt!"

I giving him a dirty look, while Sooyoung looked on with surprise.

Turning around to make my way back into the house, I turned around to look at the man crouched on the ground, who was looking up at me, begging me.

Taeyeon: "I want you in hell for what you have done. Do whatever you want Sooyoung to bring him there."

Sooyoung (nodded): "I understand."

Sooyoung following me into the house, leaving the man outside to cry out in despair.

Sooyoung (thought): I had never seen Taeyeon blew her top before. She was a quiet person by nature, okay, maybe dorky too. But, today was definitely a rare sight. The way she lost her temper today only made me understood one thing.

Tiffany has gained entrance to the forbidden heart.