Chapter 12

Second Chance..

None POV

Taeyeon didn't know what came over her, neither did Tiffany. Taeyeon only knew that just a while ago, she was overcome with rage, with wildness, and maybe, jealousy.

Taeyeon: "Does it still hurt?"

Taeyeon reached for her injured finger with both hands, while Tiffany laid her head on her chest.

Taeyeon: "I'm so sorry. I didn't know what came over me."

Tiffany shook her head, while Taeyeon brought her finger to and kissed it gently.

Tifany (smile): "I know."

Taeyeon: "I didn't mean to hurt you."

They were very , very exposed to each other. The only thing covering their was the thin sheet of silk on their bodies, as Tiffany lied on Taeyeon, the both of them staring up at the ceilling.

Tiffany closed her eyes as Taeyeon ran her fingers down the side of her arm lazily, and snuggled closer to her for warmth. Was she really searching for warmth, or was she actually hoping for some type of assurance, Tiffany didn't know.

Sensing her thoughts and insecurities, Taeyeon turned her towards her

Taeyeon: "Don't you want to ask me anything?"

Tiffany stared at her for a few seconds, before looking away: "No."

Taeyeon(raised eyebrow): "No?"

Tiffany: "No."

Taeyeon: "I'll say it anyway."

Tiffany widened her eyes wide at Taeyeon.

Tiffany: "Don't say!"

She covered with her hand hurriedly.

Tiffany: "I don't want to know!"

Taeyeon removed Tiffany hand, only to have both her hands pressed tightly against .

Taeyeon pulled her hands away gently.

Taeyeon(Chuckling softly): "What are you afraid of? Don't you have confidence in yourself?"

Tiffany(dejectedly): "No. I don't have any confidence. I'm afraid that you'll see me as Stephanie."

Seeing Tiffany so afraid of getting hurt by her again, made her realized how much Tiffany actually loved her during this period of time. It was heartwarming, yet, scary at the same time. It made her wonder if she was capable of returning that same amount of love. But, again, love couldn't be measured using any scales or amount. It's all with the heart and feelings.

Taeyeon: "Come here." She gathered her into her arms, while Tiffany leant against her for support.

Like Taeyeon said before, she couldn't forget Stephanie, and she couldn't promise Tiffany her heart. She couldn't give her any promises at all. Not when even she, herself, is filled with uncertainties at the moment.

The only thing Taeyeon could do now was to make sure that Tiffany wouldn't get hurt, and that she would use her life to protect her's.

Taeyeon wasn't sure if that was called love. True, she do like Tiffany, but, she didn't know if its love. She might not be able to love Tiffany as much as she love Stephanie, but she wouldn't mind trying now. Maybe someday, somehow, she would be able to love Tiffany, or maybe love her even more than she had loved Stephanie.

---

Siwon POV

Siwon: "What do you mean?"

I clenched my fist and asked, closing my eyes at her words.

Tiffany: "We can't go back to the past anymore Siwon." 

Why am I feeling this way? Tiffany was supposed to be part of my plan anyway, a bait. I wasn't supposed to feel the hurt and pain. I wasn't supposed to care for her.

But, damn it; it hurts a damn lot to me right now!

Siwon: "Wae?"

I questioned her, while she clasped her hands together nervously.

Siwon: "Is there someone else?"

When she looked away from me shyly, I knew that I was a step too late. I had already lost.

Siwon: "Who is it?"

Tiffany (whisper): " Taeyeon... "

Siwon (eyes widen in surprise): "Kim? So the press was right."

What was it? What was it that Kim has that I doesn't? In terms of looks, we are different, as in i'm a male, Kim is a female. In terms of fortune, I had to admit that Kim had the upper hand, but i wasn't so bad either am i? But in terms of ties and relationship, I definitely was on the winning end. We were together for two years before. That alone made me knew more about her. More than anybody, I dared to say.

Siwon: "What was it?"

Tiffang turned to look at him in shock, as the tone of his voice turned sharp and cold.

Siwon: "What was it that made you choose her, and not me?"

Tiffany: "I... I can't explain."

Tiffany took a step back at the cold look on his face. What had happened? Why was he suddenly like this all of a sudden? His sudden change in attitude scared me.

Siwon: "Why not?" pulling her roughly closer to him.

Tiffany (frightened): "Siwon. Are you alright?"

Siwon hold tightened around her wrist. There was a dangerous gleam in his eyes that made her shuddered.

Siwon: "Why her? Why not me?!"

Tiffany (begged): "Let me go Siwon. You're hurting... You're hurting me."

Siwon eyes widened at the sight of her frightened face.

Siwon: "I will never hurt you. Never."

I pulled her to me, and touched her lips lightly with mine.

Tiffany widened her eyes at what he had done and pushed him back abruptly. What was going on? Did he just kiss her? But it wasn't right at all. Not right.

Tiffany: "What are you doing?"

Siwon looked at her with a distant look in his eyes that she couldn't recognize.

Siwon: "I won't let you go again Tiff. I won't!" 

Tiffany turned and tried running away from him when he tried grabbing her hand again.

Siwon: "Don't run from me Tiff. Don't!"

Tiffany cried out in pain as she tripped over something on the ground and falling onto the rough floor, scrapping her knees as a result. She looked up in fright as Siwon approached her slowly; a determined, yet dangerous look in his eyes.

As Siwon got closer and closer, Tiffany closed her eyes and screamed out loud, feeling his hand grabbing her shoulders tightly. She screamed even louder and struggled when she felt his lips on her neck.

Tiffany "NO!"

Her screams reaching to every corner of the place.