Chapter 11

Second Chance..

Siwon POV

Looking at her from behind on the beach, made me realized that she hadn't changed one bit. She was still so bubbly, so cheerful and optimistic. Rather then calling her stubborn, I would say that she's full of determination. Being with her makes me happy. Somehow or other, she has the ability to make the people around her smile and be happy.

I looked on, smiling, as she turned around and waved at me, her face lit up in a brilliant smile. If it wasn't the fact that I'm was facing troubles at the moment, I wouldn't want to hurt this woman at all.

I was torn away from her when my family insisted on migrating a few years back, marking the end of our two year relationship. I wanted so much to stay with her, but I couldn't afford to anger appa.

In other words, I had painfully chosen my family fortune over her.

She didn't know the reason then, and I also didn't want her to know. I really didn't want to break her heart further.

Now that I had inherited the family's business, I'm was facing troubles already. Business was getting from bad to worse everyday. Our annual revenue was facing the reds yearly. I had to do something fast before the rest of the shareholders kick me out of the company, thus I created the false rumour of a merge with Kim's Corporation.

I was even more delighted when I saw Tiffany at the charity ball, and within a few hours, I had thought of a plan. A plan to revive my company.

But looking at her now, I wondered if I was ever going to revive my company. I would had regretted my decision years ago. I didn't want to make the same mistake all over again.

---

Taeyeon POV

I sat in the garden, waiting. Waiting for what? I wasn't sure. Am I waiting for someone to announce that Tiffany was back, or waiting for that cunning wolf to make his move?

I tapped my fingers on the table, as if waiting for something to happen, my eyes closed.

Yoona: "Sitting here, daydreaming is not going to help you win her back."

I opened my eyes to see my sister walking towards me, a bottle of red wine in one hand, and two glasses in the other.

Taeyeon: "I had no idea what you're talking about."

Yonna: "If you continue to be in denial of your feelings, then I have nothing to say." handing Taeyeon the glass half filled with wine.

Taeyeon(glare) :" I'm not! "

She glared at Yoona, before gulping down the drink.

Yoona: "Things aren't as easy as what you think."

Yoona shook her head, moving her glass a little, swirling the wine within, before slowly sipping it.

Taeyeon (scowled): "What do you know."

Taeyeon helped herself to the bottle for more wine.

Yoona: "I know lots of things that you don't. For instance, I know that you're worried about her being cheated of her feelings. Also, I know that you're trying to protect her, even though your mouth is constantly denying it."

Frustrated, she snatched the bottle of red wine from Yoona hands, and drank directly from it, while Yoona shook her head and sighed.

Yoona (sigh): "You really don't know how to appreciate the things around you. Just like this bottle of red wine."

Yoona was walking towards the house, when she turned around and smiled, saying,

Yoona: "Just like Stephanie as well."

---

None POV

Taeyeon was standing at the balcony that was overlooking the driveway. If it wasn't for the spotlights at the porch, she wouldn't be able to see anything. This could only mean one thing.

It was getting late, and Tiffany was still not back, yet.

She was about to walk away, when she saw two headlights driving into the driveway. Tiffany had returned, finally.

Gulping down the remaining contents in her wine glass, she tightened her grasp on the glass, as if threatening to break it when she saw that Choi guy getting out of his car to open the door for her.

The next thing that she saw, made her widened her eyes, and before she knew it, the glass wine had been thrown onto the ground, shattered into many pieces.

---

Tiffany POV

Tiffany: " Thank you for the ride. "

My eyes widened with shock, when he bent towards me and kissed me on my cheek lightly.

Siwon: " Goodnight Tiff. "

I continued standing there, stunned, as he got back to his car and drove off.

The trip to the beach today was remarkably nostalgic to me. It was one of the places that I loved spending my time with Siwon then, when we were still an item.

I had to admit though that things weren't the same anymore. The love that we both shared before was gone, and they couldn't recover any of it back.

I opened the door of my room, and was startled to see her at the balcony, her back facing me. The room was filled with darkness, as she hadn't bothered to turn on the lights. Walking towards her, I felt a sense of forbiddance towards her.

Something was wrong with her, I could sense it. I walked to the balcony slowly, gasped softly at the little pieces of glass on the floor.

Tiffany: " You've been drinking. "

Tiffany: " You shouldn't break the glass."

I bend down to pick up the broken pieces carefully.

I was about to say something else to her, when she grabbed my wrist, pulling me up sharply to face her, the piece of glass still in my hand.

Tiffany (frightened whisper): "What's wrong?"

Taeyeon stared down at me. She was grabbing me so hard, that my fingers were pressed tightly onto the piece of glass, and blood was starting to drip from my fingers.

We stared at each other for a few seconds, before she reached for the piece of glass in her hand, throwing it onto the floor. My eyes widened as she threw me back on the bed lightly, and started to kiss my on my lips, before traveling down to my neck, down to my exposed shoulders.

Tiffany (protested softly): "Tae-Taeyeon?!" 

My eyes closed, as I felt her slipped her hand under my top, reaching for my bra, still kissing on my neck.

What came over Taeyeon today, I didn't know, but I knew that I didn't stop what she was doing, and deep down inside, I knew that I didn't want her to stop as well.