We Hereby Command You To Love Us!

Our Trainee's a SuperSpy?!

:::After School UEE - 쏙쏙쏙:::

The members all sat in a circle after you had gone to your room to unpack. They looked at each other with unhappy faces.

"So she's the new trainee? Kim RinMi?" HyunSeong confirmed.

"Yeah," DongHyun nodded. "Apparently, she gets herself into a lot of trouble. We're supposed to take care of her," he told the members what the president of Starship had told him, not knowing that it was merely a lie to conceal your identity.

It was safer for them if they didn't know the truth.

"But she doesn't like us," KwangMin hugged his knees. "Why doesn't she like us?"

MinWoo thumped his hyung's back lightly to comfort him. "It takes time," he reassured him. "I'm sure we can get along with her."

At the maknae's words, JeongMin got up excitedly. "I'm going to go try again."

However, a hand grabbed his shirt and pulled him back to sit on the ground. "Except for you. She hates you," MinWoo objected bluntly.

Dejected, JeongMin looked down and pouted. "But I'm lovable," he insisted miserably.

"Sure you are," DongHyun tried to pacify him. "So can I try again?" JeongMin asked hopefully. Instantly, DongHyun turned to the other members. "Any other ideas?"

YoungMin hummed thoughtfully. "How about we all try again?" he suggested. The members looked at him questioningly.

"Separately this time," YoungMin explained. "Six of us at the same time is a bit too much, don't you think?" he reasoned. "Besides, we can't argue with one another if we're not in the same room."

"Actually.." HyunSeong interjected. The members have managed to quarrel from different locations before.

"We shouldn't argue," DongHyun corrected. The boys nodded determinedly. "So what do we do?" the oldest wanted to know.

"I don't know what you guys are going to do, but I'm going to be adorable," MinWoo left the circle, prepared to charm his way into your heart.

KwangMin immediately got up yelling, "Nobody come into the kitchen!" He grinned brightly. Girls like guys who can cook, he remembered, happily grabbing an apron.

"Wait!" HyunSeong called after them. "It's been a long day, why don't we let her rest?" he offered.

The older twin smiled at him, "Great idea, hyung. Why don't you use your time slot to let her rest? In the meantime, I'll be getting ready for her to like me best." And with that, he disappeared as well.

From the kitchen, KwangMin giggled. "YoungMin, that rhymes!" he cheered, stirring ramen in a pot with steel chopsticks.

For some reason, KwangMin was always happy, DongHyun noted with a smile. He, too, left the rest of the members, hoping an idea will come to him.

"But you guys," HyunSeong persisted. "She might hate us more."

Indignantly, JeongMin stood up. "Well, whatever the rest of you are doing, it doesn't matter. RinMi's going to love me best! So there!" He stalked out of the room with an unwavering resolve.

"In your dreams!" MinWoo called out from his bedroom. "She's going to love me best!"

"Nuh-uh," KwangMin sang.

The dorm was filled with noise again. All the members travelled from room to room, with rather strange objects in their arms.

HyunSeong buried his face in his hands. Why doesn't anybody ever listen to him?