Near-Death.. Accident?

Our Trainee's a SuperSpy?!

:::U-Kiss Kevin Woo - My Girl:::

Humming a random tune, you wandered onto the training camp, searching for SungHyun. He should be somewhere around here, you thought to yourself.

Sure enough, you found him frustratedly fixing a set of tires laid out for the obstacle course. "Why can't.. she be.. just a bit more.. careful.." he muttered angrily, pausing every now and then to kick a rubber tire.

Uh-oh, you bit your lip nervously. It was blatantly obvious that he was talking about you. Immediately, you headed back indoors.

Killer agents? No problem. Psychopathic geniuses? They didn't scare you. An angry SungHyun, on the contrary, was a whole different subject. So maybe if you quietly slip back into the headquar-

"RinMi?"

You slowly turned to face him. "Oppa," you smiled sweetly, desperately hoping that he was talking about some other thoughtless agent.

"Don't you 'Oppa' me," he narrowed his eyes at you, causing you to shrink back. "How could you be so reckless? You could've died!"

"But I didn't," you countered, which wasn't the best idea. He growled at you, clearly aggravated. "I'm sorry! I don't know what I was doing. I wasn't thinking. It's just that sometimes, my instincts get the better of me and I just can't stop. That's just how it is, that's just-"

"It's just how you are," he finished softly. "I know, I know." He sighed and opened his arms invitingly. You wrapped your arms
around him naturally.

"Does this mean I'm forgiven?" you buried your face in his chest, wishing for a positive response. But you received none.

SungHyun noticed a figure moving in the trees, not far away from where you two were standing. It was too shady by the woody location that he couldn't recognize the intruder's face. However, he could sense that whoever it was, they didn't come to make friends.

"I think we should go back inside," he smiled at you. That was random, you noted, blinking up at him. But if it got him to stop being angry, you nodded in agreement.

With his arm around your shoulder, he steered you back inside. He walked and talked casually, but you felt that something wasn't right.

Sure enough, a bullet streaked past your face. Both of you skidded to the side, avoiding it at the last second. Still, it had missed dangerously by a few inches.

"Go back inside," he told you. His eyes flared treacherously, directed toward the place the unknown bullet came from. The smiling boy you were with a few minutes ago was gone and you knew it. SungHyun would kill whoever that agent was.

"No," you said firmly. "They're looking for me."

"How would you know?!" he demanded, even though he knew full well that you were right. Every intruder, traitor or spy from an outside source was always out to get you. However, he had to keep you safe.

"Step away from the girl," a tall man in black ordered, coming out from behind the trees. He was armed with a sleek black gun, and by the way he was dressed, he was clearly an agent. One that didn't work for Triple S.

You took the time to smirk at your partner. "Told ya." He shook his head in disbelief at your actions. "Go back inside," you repeated his words, for his sake this time.

He sighed and tensed to fight by your side. "I'm your partner. You can't get rid of me that easily." You frowned, not liking the idea of your partner being in danger, simply because your name topped a few hundred hit lists.

"According to the spy code," you started. Then remembering the rule you were about to state, you closed your mouth abruptly.

"Yes?" he grinned, recognizing the rule that applied to this situation. It worked in his favor. "Continue, this time. According to the spy code.. what?"

"Partners will stand by each other," you recited through gritted teeth. "No matter what." You rolled your eyes.

"So are we in this together?" he confirmed.

You inhaled deeply, before you turned to the agent leering at you. "Let's dance."