The Triple S

Our Trainee's a SuperSpy?!

:::U-Kiss - Every Day:::

You walked into the headquarters with a big grin. "I captured an idiot again!" you announced happily. The agents turned to you with proud smiles. They raised you well and they knew it.

SungHyun, your partner, appeared behind you with a dry smile. "And she nearly got herself killed again!" he mimicked your happy tone.

Everyone around you seemed to sigh at his statement. In an instant, the head nurse was by your side poking and prodding at your injured arm.

"Why can't you be more careful, Agent?" she scolded. You tried to shrug and winced at the pain that shot through your left arm.

"I am careful," you insisted. SungHyun raised an eyebrow at your words. You laughed guiltily. "At least I didn't break a bone this time?" you tried again.

"Pabo," he muttered, shaking his head as he walked away.

You sunk down on a chair and groaned. The nurse continued to disinfect the abrasion. The familiar stinging sensation was felt in your arm.

"Sunbae-nim," you looked up at her motherly face. "Is SungHyun Oppa mad at me again?"

"Ani," she reassured you. "He's just worried. You need to stop being so reckless," she murmured absentmindedly.

"I'm not reckless!" you denied again. Not a single agent in the room responded. "Am I?" The nurse merely clicked her tongue as she bandaged your arm. There was no use in disagreeing with you, she knew. Everyone was well aware of your stubbornness.

Suddenly, the doors opened and a tall man dressed in a dark grey suit walked in. "Agents," he greeted curtly with a nod. "Sir Kim," they bowed politely.

You, on the other hand, jumped up from your seat. "Abeonim!" you cheered running up to him. The man, who had been so formal, immediately broke out into a smile. "RinMi," he chuckled. "How are you today?"

"I haven't been doing much," you replied. "You know, I've just come back from putting that crazy doctor you've been searching for behind bars."

His eyebrows furrowed. "Are you talking about Dr. Gu?" he asked. Without waiting for an answer, he turned to the rest of the agents in the room. "Is RinMi talking about Dr. Gu?"
Several weak 'maybe's and 'possibly's echoed around the room.

"You weren't allowed to go after Dr. Gu," he turned to you wearily. "He has too many comrades, not only in South Korea, but all over Asia as well."

You blinked at him indignantly. "I'm your top spy," you stated the obvious. "If I can't go after him, then who can?"

"Anybody but you. You may be the best spy we've got, but you're still young," he reminded you. "And now, you're on another hundred hit lists." You waved it off with your hand. The man's expression hardened. "RinMi, be honest with me."

"I'm always honest with you," you answered simply.

"Do you want to get killed? Is the Triple S really that bad a place to grow up in?" he asked sincerely. Unable to help yourself, you burst out laughing. "No seriously!" the man persisted. "Maybe you could go to a regular school.."

"Animnida," you refused. "The Triple S has done so much for me, Sir. I'm glad to be a part of your team and I wouldn't have it any other way."

"Well, we're glad to have you," he smiled.

"Besides, sir? I'd get killed in a regular school," you whispered with a laugh. Is he forgetting about the hit lists that you were just talking about a few seconds ago?

He tried to register the fact that you informed him of your possible death with a laugh. "Right," he tried to grin back, but it came out as a grimace. Oh, RinMi. What on earth would the Triple S do with you?