All Tired Out

Our Trainee's a SuperSpy?!

:::Block B - Synchronization 100%

By yourself again, you held a hand in the air. Five members had already come and gone, you counted using your fingers. That leaves one member.

Ever so slowly, the door opened and a shy face peeked in. "Hi," HyunSeong raised an open palm awkwardly. "Mind if I come in?"

You smiled, actually happy to welcome him in. So it's his turn, you mused. "The best for last?" you guessed, looking up at him expectantly. Honestly with the first impression he made, you hardly doubted the fact that he could do no wrong.

HyunSeong walked over to your bed and cautiously sat on the mattress, by your side. "Actually," he began uncertainly, "I have nothing prepared." He paused, expecting a negative reaction.

Instead, you stretched your arms wide and yawned. The food and the day's work had left you strained. "That's good," you told him earnestly. "Does that mean I can rest?"

Curiously, he looked at you, blinking in wonder. He could swear that you were a somewhat cold person a few hours ago. "Uh, yeah, of course," he answered, hurriedly getting up to leave.

He was about to exit your room when he remembered something. "Ah, RinMi-ssi," he called, turning back to face you. "We have practice early tomorrow morning and-" He stopped, seeing that you were already asleep.

A gentle smile spread across his face. "Never mind," he whispered. He chuckled lightly, realizing that you slept so easily.

Hesitant to leave, he stood by your door for a few minutes, simply looking over you.

He watched you mumble a few random words before rolling to the side. A bit too far to the side. He hurried to your sleeping figure and carefully pushed you back into place on the bed, worried that you'd fall off.

"Maybe I should stay," he murmured to himself. Technically, his time still wasn't up yet after all.

Sitting on the floor, he leaned beside your bed. He propped his head on his folded arms and stared at your sleeping figure.

 

 

Outside, YoungMin and MinWoo quietly argued.

"Why are they so quiet?" MinWoo demanded in a hiss. "I can't hear anything! How is he winning her over?" He nudged the blonde beside him continuously.

YoungMin glared at him. "How would I know?" he whispered back, irritated. "You think I have x-ray vision or something?"

"But they're so quiet!" MinWoo insisted. "It's weird!"

Getting flustered, the blonde started pacing back and forth again. "You don't think.." he began, looking at MinWoo. "You don't think that.. You know. They're doing something weird."

"No!" MinWoo denied immediately. "You're the only ert around here," he insisted. "Right, HyunSeong hyung's not like that," he nodded to himself. "He can't be."

Unsure of whether or not the youngest member was still talking to him, or talking to himself, YoungMin rolled his eyes at his response.

However, MinWoo
's worries still didn't stop. "What if.." he murmured. "They're kiss-"

Upon hearing MinWoo's theory, YoungMin suddenly barged into your room. "RinMi, don't do it!" he cried dramatically. Only to find you and HyunSeong both asleep. "Wait, what?" he took a step back.

"Oh, they were just sleeping!" MinWoo giggled, bouncing around happily.

YoungMin blinked at your sleeping figure. Then he turned around to glower at MinWoo. "They're. Just. Sleeping," he repeated through gritted teeth.

"Heh," MinWoo laughed nervously, sensing that he was about to get killed. "Hyung, don't hurt me. I will scream and RinMi will wake up. You can't wake RinMi up, I mean look at her!" He pointed desperately at you.

Even though YoungMin had no intentions of letting MinWoo escape, you let out a gentle snore, distracting him. They both turned to face you.

Cute, YoungMin thought, grinning. He stood there, completely sidetracked.

Unaware of the situation, you flipped to your side, facing him. "Min," you mumbled quietly.

"Which Min?" YoungMin's ears pricked up. "Is she talking about me?" he asked excitedly, turning to look at MinWoo, who had magically disappeared.

"ert," you grumbled in your sleep, almost incoherently.

"She's talking about me!" he flailed his arms wildly. "Wait," he paused. "She's talking about me and she chose to describe me as a ert? In her sleep?" He shook his head disbelievingly.

Then again, he realized, he was watching you sleep. In an instant, he had left your room. "I am not a ert," he grumbled. "But," he smiled again. "She was totally talking about me."