Overflowing Charisma

Our Trainee's a SuperSpy?!

:::B1A4 - Only Learned The Bad Things:::

Pacing nervously outside your bedroom door, YoungMin could partly hear your response to MinWoo's cute charms. It was easy to tell that MinWoo was finding it easy to get you to forget about the terrible first impression the group had made.

He, on the other hand, still had no game plan whatsoever.

Sooner than YoungMin thought possible, their group's maknae came out. He gave YoungMin a smug smile before leaving.

However, as he walked away, the blonde didn't fail to notice MinWoo's bright red ears. Something must've gone wrong, he noted hopefully, wishing he wouldn't be the worst one.

With still nothing in mind, he entered your room. "Hey," YoungMin chuckled anxiously, trying to think of a way to buy time.

"Hey," you greeted back.

"So.." he scratched the back of his head awkwardly.

You were bored straight away and laid down on the mattress. You tilted your head to the side to face him. "So.." you echoed.

He coughed uneasily. "It's my turn now," he said, stating the obvious.

Sensing the fact that he didn't have a plan, you decided to help him out. "It's your turn now," you repeated.

YoungMin pulled the chair by your desk and sat down by your bedside. He was quickly running out of things to say. "MinWoo did well, huh?" he asked conversationally.

"MinWoo did do well, huh?" you duplicated his words right back at him.

Noticing something strange, the blonde's eyes narrowed ever so slightly. "Are you mimicking me?" he asked, clearly amused by your actions.

In turn, your eyes widened innocently. "Am I mimicking you?" you replied.


Normally, he'd lose his patience but instead, YoungMin laughed. "Stop it!" he complained, with his grin still in tact.

"I don't want to," you whined, in the same fussy tone.

A quick scheme popped into his head. "YoungMin-gun, I don't hate you," he stated simply, hoping you'd copy his words.

You saw through it, of course, but played along anyway. "YoungMin-gun, I don't hate you," you smiled.

Encouraged by success, he tried again, "Oppa, I like you." He stared at you intently, wondering if you'll still repeat what he said.

Automatically, you opened your mouth in the same mocking way, but immediately you snapped it shut. "You've got to try better than that," you smirked.

"It was worth a try," YoungMin laughed.

"Pft," you stuck your tongue out at him. "That was a pathetic. Shame on you." You jokingly pointed a reprimanding finger at him.

YoungMin pretended to gasp. "After all that I've done for you!" He placed a hand over his heart and shook his head in false sorrow.

"You!" you laughed, poking his head.

"Yah," he chuckled. "Not the hair!" He grabbed your hand and held it to prevent you from messing up his styled do.

Not used to the sudden contact, you held your breath. Subconciously, you bit your lip. "Okay," you gave in.

Becoming aware of your discomfort, he leaned closer to you on purpose. "Does that mean I win?" he asked quietly.

You stared at his face. How could someone be so perfect? He noticed your gaze and leaned closer. "I need an answer," he insisted. His hair falling on your face.

Right at that moment, JeongMin barged in your room, wanting his chance to earn your approval. He took one look at you and YoungMin, then crossed his arms.

The older boy glared at his band member. "Okay, get out."