Noona~

Our Trainee's a SuperSpy?!

:::SNSD - Kissing You:::

Right when MinWoo was about to impatiently slam into your door, it opened to reveal a dazed DongHyun. The youngest member stopped in his tracks and watched his hyung disappear into his room with a stunned expression.

MinWoo narrowed his eyes in suspicion at your door. Would it be dangerous to go in there? He took a step back, debating on whether or not he should push YoungMin inside.

Out of the blue, your laugh rang out for him to hear. He smiled and poked his head inside your room.

"Hello, Noona," he called out cheerfully, with an enthusiastic wave.

You clapped a hand over your mouth, a bit taken aback. Was this the boy who had coolly shot JeongMin down? "Come in, MinWoo-gun," you sang back, grinning. Whatever came over him, you liked it.

"Noona," he pouted, sitting by your side on the bed. "You don't really hate us do you?"

"Of course not," you told him. "I can't hate you." The thing was, you weren't lying either.

MinWoo smiled again, his eyes disappearing behind his features. "Does that mean that you like me then?" he questioned. You laughed, "Yes, I do like you."

"But Noona," he blinked at you. "Do you love me?" You hesitated. He immediately grabbed your hands. "You don't love me?"

"Um.." You looked at his face filled with expectations. "I can learn?" you replied, not wanting to disappoint those big eyes.

He giggled. "Noona, you're so cute!" he cooed, lightly bouncing your hands.

You laughed with him. "What's come over you?" you wanted to know. He seemed like such a different person. Suddenly, he was this adorable dongsaeng. There was only one problem though, you noted, but you decided to tell him later.

"I wanted to hear you laugh!" he announced happily, making a big circle, with both of your hands, in the air. "And I heard it! Mission complete!"

The irony of his last sentence caused you to laugh again. If only he knew that the mission was just beginning. "Why? I laugh at funny things just like everybody else." Now you were lightly bouncing both of your hands around instead of him.

Usually you weren't used to skinship with other people, but you couldn't help yourself. The boy was downright adorable.

MinWoo shook his head earnestly. "Nope," he denied. "I like your laugh. It's musical." He changed the bouncing movement of your hands into a criss-cross manner. "Wait. Does that mean that I'm a funny thing?" His lower lip pushed out again.

"Nope," you copied him. "I'm laughing because you're-" You were about to say cute but you stopped mid-sentence and looked away to hide your burning face.

He stretched in an attempt to look at you directly again. "Because I'm what?" he prodded. "I'm? I'm?"

"You're.. Um.. I don't know!" You pulled your hands back and buried your face in them.

He giggled again. "Noona, you're adorable!" He hugged his knees and simply gazed at you. "Let's stay like this forever. Deal?"

"Go away," you complained, feeling the heat reach your ears. Great, now those were going red too?

"Okay!" He patted your head and turned to leave. "Remember, Noona. You're going to learn how to love me!" he reminded you.

"MinWoo, just one thing before you leave," you uncovered your face. You couldn't let him leave before telling him.

"Yeah?" he faced you again. His eyes still hidden because of his smile.

"You're older than me," you tried not to laugh.

"Oh." Now it was his turn to flush red.