Just Another Day

Our Trainee's a SuperSpy?!

:::SS501 Park JungMin - Not Alone:::

Catching sight of your target, you broke into a run. For the third time that year, the fate of the world rested on your shoulders. But of course, no pressure.

From the corner of your eye, you noticed more spies hidden in the wings, armed and ready to attack. Mentally, you shrugged and kept running. Far more experienced people have tried to kill you and failed. Nothing made these spies any different.

You dodged their assaults, no problem. They all went for your head, throat and heart.

How predictable, you snickered, not once taking your eyes off the psycho professor that gripped a doomsday device in his hands.

However, a bullet grazed your arm and you let out a hiss. "Agent 2124," you murmured into your headset. "Cover me. I'm going for the kill."

"Do well, Rin," a male on the other end of the line replied.

"My name is Agent 0001," you corrected your partner, almost on instinct. Simply because he was your childhood friend, he insisted on calling you by your real name.

A light chuckle was all that you heard in response. "Yah, Woo SungHyun. According to the spy code-" you began.

"Yeah, yeah," he interrupted, knowing you were about to quote the handbook again. "Back to business. We're saving the world, remember?"

"Right," you nodded and sped up. You raced past the luxurious halls of the doctor's home. If he was such a genius, couldn't he at least end the world in a more original way? Geez, a major explosion that can wipe out the human race is so clich
é.

The chase ceased at a dead end. The crazed man you were after looked around wildly for a quick getaway. You inched towards him, knowing full well that there was no escape.

"Stop!" the doctor yelled. He held up the bomb with a threatening finger. "One more step and everything's over. Not just for you, but for every single live being on this planet as well."

Wordlessly, you raised your signature gun in the air. You were well known for this gun. It could only hold one bullet. Yet, you never failed to bring it to every mission.

"Now put the gun down," he smiled, believing that you were ready to surrender. Instead, you pulled the trigger, with the weapon aimed at the ceiling.

"HA!" he laughed crazily. "What good is that?" he shrieked. "You missed! That was your last bullet and you missed! Pft, you're supposed to be the top. Kim whatev-"

The chandelier crashed down.

It only struck him a little, but that wasn't the point. The villain was now encased in an impossible hold. You stuffed the gun back by your belt and walked up to the screaming doctor.

"Actually, it's Kim RinMi. And I never miss," you informed him with a smile as you took away the fatal explosive.

Casually, you left the scene, taking your sweet time. The man would be placed in cuffs and brought in by the rest of your team. You held the miniscule microphone closer to your lips. "Mission complete."