No Big Deal

Our Trainee's a SuperSpy?!

:::Secret - Neverland:::

The next day, you woke up bright and early the way you always did. After a quick wash up, you headed to the boys' rooms with a whistle. Time for a wake up call, you smirked.

However, the first bedroom that you walked into was empty. The bed was even neatly made already. That's odd, you noted. The second bedroom had no one in it either. Worried, you searched the other bedrooms in an instant.

They were all empty.

Your heart beat accelerated. You zipped through the whole dorm. Nobody was there.

"No," you whispered firmly. You ran to your room. Carelessly grabbing a headset from your luggage, you connected it to the system. "They're gone!" you yelled desperately into the microphone.

On the other line, SungHyun yelped at your sudden outburst. "Calm down," he replied soothingly. This was the first time that he had heard you so panicked. "What do you mean they're gone?"

"I MEAN NONE OF THEM ARE HERE DAMMIT!" You tore around the house looking for any trace of kidnap or forced entry. "They're all gone!" You sunk to the floor. Whoever had done it, did it well. Absolutely no clues were left behind.

"I'll search the system, okay? Just relax. It'll be fine. I'll find them," SungHyun reassured you. You could hear his fingers flying over a keyboard.

The system, you remembered, slowly regaining the ability to breath again. The system had to be capable of finding them. There was no place in the world that was hidden from that system. "Hurry," you groaned.

It was only a few seconds before you heard SungHyun sigh. "What is it?" you demanded hurriedly. "RinMi, I said calm down," he chuckled. What was so funny?

"This is no laughing matter!" you insisted weakly, trying not to cry. You haven't freaked out in so long that it felt strange to have your heart race like this. You were always so sure of yourself, but how could you lose 6 boys in less than 24 hours? That had to be a record.

"You really don't know where they are?" he asked, confirming your distressed state.

"Yes!" you replied hopelessly.

SungHyun sighed. "RinMi, they're in a practice room in Starship. It's about a 10-minute drive from there," he informed you.

"P-practice room?" you echoed, suddenly having a strange urge to smack yourself. "Ten.. minute drive?"

"Yes," he laughed. "So don't panic, okay? Geez, you had me search the world wide system for this?" he joked.

"I was worried!" you tried to defend your irrational actions. "It's just that if this happened at the headquarters, they would've been kidnapped, or hurt, or.. or.."

"But you're living in a normal world now, remember?" he reminded you. "People do leave randomly and come back, you know. Don't worry about it, okay? How are you doing anyway?"

You sighed. "I'm fine, the boys are rather stra-"

The doorknob began rattling, interrupting your conversation.

"I've got to go," you whispered into the headset before you stuffed it back into your bag. Your eyes narrowed at the door. You stuffed your hand gun into your pocket and headed out.

Slowly, the door opened.

You took a deep breath, wondering who found you already.

"RinMi, you're awake!" MinWoo came running up to hug you. You blinked, dazed. It was the boys, you realized, embarrassedly stuffing the hand gun deeper into your pocket.

Pretending to be clueless, you asked, "Where were you? I woke up and you were gone."

"Huh?" KwangMin turned to JeongMin. "Weren't you supposed to write a note?"

"Don't blame me!" JeongMin waved his arms wildly. Accusingly, he turned to HyunSeong. "Weren't you supposed to tell her that we had to leave early for a dry run through of the fan meeting?"

"But she fell asleep before I could," HyunSeong reasoned out.

DongHyun looked at YoungMin. "Why didn't you wake her this morning then?" he wanted to know. "She was supposed to come with us. She's our responsibility. We can't leave her alone, remember?"

YoungMin grinned at him sheepishly. "She looked so tired," he mumbled.

You slapped a palm onto your forehead. "Please wake me up next time. I didn't know where you were."

MinWoo placed both hands on your cheeks and looked at you with wide eyes. "RinMi, you weren't worried, were you? We were just practicing."

"Were you worried about us?" JeongMin asked, with a wide hopeful grin on his face. KwangMin nudged him warningly.

"Pft," you shrugged it off. "It was no big deal. I didn't look much," you lied. "I only searched," -the whole world, literally- "the kitchen."

"Oh," MinWoo's shoulders deflated. "Really?"

You nodded.

"No harm done then," YoungMin smiled, and the members walked off to get changed.

JeongMin was the last to leave. "You really didn't look much at all?" he frowned. You shrugged again and he sighed. "Well, I'll go get changed."

"Okay," you replied. You watched him walk off slowly. "But JeongMin," you called. He turned to face you. "Don't ever disappear like that again. Please," you told him.

His grin came back immediately. So you were worried, he realized. "We won't," he promised, before leaving for his room.

Once all the members were in their respective rooms, you sunk to the floor for the second time that morning and placed a hand over your racing heart. "They're okay," you sighed, relieved.

Behind you, a few meters away, KwangMin smiled. "Liar," he murmured under his breath, too low for you to hear. "So you were worried."


[A/N] I'm back! ^^ Sorry I didn't update for a while, but here's a double update for you :3

I wanted you guys to have a poster to see when you read the chapter. Do you like it? ^^

kynanx makes lovely posters, don't you think? I'll be updating lots more now so please don't hurt me and stick by me. ^^ LOL


tumblr_lzcm48cQCg1qjl5wc.gif

Saranghaeyo? ^^ keke~

LOL btw did any of you see U-Kiss' new music videos? KiSeop finally got the spotlight ^^ I'm happy for him. He looked epic as an angel in U-Kiss' A Shared Dream~ He's one of my favourite members ^^

My bias is U-Kiss' smiling angel Kevin Woo though xD Who's yours?