Meeting The Boys

Our Trainee's a SuperSpy?!

:::SHINee - Hello:::

According to the spy code, you were to be on red alert at all times. Risks were, in under no circumstances, to be taken. The most important thing was to remain hidden, where it was safe.

In return, Starship was under the care of Triple S. Security would almost be impossible to breach. Every square inch was under surveillance, every being entirely protected. All for you.

You couldn't blow this.

But you weren't worried. Not at all. A trained spy can do anything, right?

Without hesitation, you opened the door. Six beautiful faces greeted you, yet your heart remained reserved. Never before did good looks instantly guarantee a good heart, you thought calmly.

Considering the fact that Starship was allowing you to hide out in their company, you agreed to protect their most important artists, thinking that you were going to be living with the four-member girl group, Sistar.

However, you were presented with their rookie group: Boyfriend. Why would they even need protection in the first place?

"Annyeong haseyo, Kim RinMi-ssi!" they bowed. Their smiles complimented their features nicely. "Welcome to Starship Entertainment."

You scanned their faces thoroughly and recognized each one from the information papers that you've managed to memorize during the car ride there.

These were the boys that you were going to be living with for the rest of the operation, after all.

The oldest member was the first to be scrunitized. Kim DongHyun. Leader. Regular build. No weapons.


You shifted your attention to the next member. Shim HyunSeong. Clearly uncomfortable. Regular build. Not armed either.

Turning to another boy, you continued your speculation. Lee JeongMin. Too comfortable. Regular build.. bread knife?

You raised an eyebrow at the short blonde. "Wassup?" he grinned brightly, noticing that your vision had zeroed in on him.

Ignoring him, you turned to the rest of the boys. "Does he usually greet you armed with a possible weapon?" you asked bluntly.

JeongMin immediately checked himself, clearly confused. "Is she talking about the bread knife?" KwangMin whispered to his brother, who didn't possess an answer either.

"Nope," MinWoo answered you, with a light shake of his head. "Unless you consider a chainsaw a possible weapon. Oh, and do shot guns count too?"

"Yah!" JeongMin yelled, smacking the back of the youngest boy's head. "I am a very calm and collected person!"

MinWoo rubbed the spot that had been hit. "Do you see how violent he is, RinMi? Don't go near him. He's dangerous!"

"Stop arguing," DongHyun ordered. The youngest rolled his eyes. "You're too old, hyung."

"Was she talking about the bread knife?" KwangMin asked his twin again.

YoungMin ran his hands through his hair in frustration. "How am I supposed to know?!" he demanded, losing his temper quickly.

"You're older," KwangMin pointed out, causing YoungMin to sigh.

"It was just by 6 minutes!" he exclaimed, clearly annoyed by his younger brother.

KwangMin threw his hands in the air exasperatedly. "Well tell that to the manager who insists I call you 'hyung' in front of the cameras!"

"You guys," HyunSeong interrupted gently. "Don't fight."

"Be quiet!" All 5 members turned to yell at him.

Amazing, you sighed. It hasn't even been 3 minutes and they're already a mess. HyunSeong caught your eye and shrugged sheepishly. As if to say, "They're not that bad."

Wordlessly, you grabbed your suitcase and headed to your room. The members regained their sense and followed after you, offering help.

"Do you need help with that? Do you? I can help!" JeongMin's voice rang out the loudest. You looked at him and blinked.

"Federal law forbids any minors to take possession of guns of any kind," you stated emotionlessly before you wheeled your bag away.

"But- but-" JeongMin protested weakly. However, you had already left. "But I don't own a gun.." He sank down to the floor with a groan. "I don't even have a water gun!" he whined desperately.

The boys couldn't help but laugh. "Hyung's a giant pabo~" MinWoo teased, chuckling. "Wait, never mind. I'm taller than you."

"Don't be mean," DongHyun objected. MinWoo pouted, "You kill all the fun. Ahjussi!"

KwangMin turned to YoungMin again. "So she was talking about the bread knife?"

"No, a giant pokemon," the blonde responded acidly.

"Really?" KwangMin's eyes widened. "Does that mean I'm dangerous?"

Sighing, YoungMin buried his face in his hands. "No, it means you're stupid."

"You guys," HyunSeong frowned. "Be nice."

"Be quiet!" A chorus of voices shouted.

You rolled your eyes. Their bickering was loud enough to be heard even in your room. With the door closed. You sighed again. From a superspy to protecting these bubbleheads, you sneaked a peek at them.

They were laughing wildly, with the exception of JeongMin, who was pouting by himself.

They're idiots, you thought to yourself, suddenly understanding why they were your assignment instead of Sistar or K.Will. These boys, who can't even stop arguing for one minute, are supposed to be professionals?

For a crazy moment you wondered how long one would survive if you threw him into the streets and yelled his name.

You paused for a second, but your thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the boys arguing.. again. Forget it, you decided. They wouldn't survive.

Oh well, you closed your eyes and quietly chanted the words that brought you here in the first place. "This is my mission and I'm willing to pursue it."