The Acccident II

My perfect one..

I can felt his strong arms around my waist. I quickly remove his hand away from my waist. I accidently mumbled the word 'ERT'. He overheard what I said and he reply angrily "I was trying to help you. U should have said ''Thank you'' instead of calling me a "ERT". I reply him "I don't need your help,I'm not a baby" He said "Are you sure because u got a mind of 5 years old" I was about to yell at him but his friend stop me & said "I'm sorry,please forgive Taecyeon attitude". I just nooded because I didn't really wanna fight at that time.

After I knew what his name was, I began to think. Inside I was curious why does that name sound fimiliar to me. His friends then introduced theirself. The guy who stop my fight with Taecyeon is named Junsu. Apparently he was the oldest out all of them. Junsu introduced the others to me too. "Over there the blonde guy is Wooyoung, the redhead is Chansung, this is Nichkhun and over there the one with small eyes is Junho" before I can said anything, Junho yelled "YAHH..!! Hyung, Why can't you introduced me properly" I laugh and Junsu asked me what was my name. I said "Annyeong I'm Irene ( This is just random name i found). All of them minus Taecyeon greeted me with a smile and said "Hi". 

After we introduce ourself, I keep thinking. Why does all their's name sounded familiar to me but I swear to God, I never seen their before. I just let it go cos I know it's a waste of time just trying to remember it. Junsu was trying to figure out what happened, he ask me "Does this happened all the time?" I answer him "How am I supposed to know? I don't own this elevator"

All the boys were shocked with my attitude. Taecyeon at the back was mumbling how rude I am and I speak loudly "Taecyeon, I'm not deaf, I can hear everything"  Taecyeon reply me "Good!" The boys were laughing at how childish Taeceyon and I was acting. Wooyoung  said "becareful you two might fall inlove with each other" which makes them laugh. I reply "Huh? Him! Me! NO WAY!!" and Taecyeon added "LIKE I WOULD FALL FOR YOU!! PLEASE..!! YOU'RE NOTHING LIKE MY TYPE! Before I can said anything Nichkhun already pulled me away & told me just to ignored him. Wooyoungon the other side pulled Taecyeon & told him to stop it already. 

While Taecyeon & I was fighting, Junsu manage to find out what happen. Unfortunately he didn't bring good news for us because he said we're gonna be stucked in here for 5 hours. We shock in disbelieve. The first one who panic was Chansung, he said "What about food? I'm hungry hyung" Junsu answered him you're always hungry. They all laugh at Chansung, I checked my bag and I noticed I have some snack left. I always bring food and water during practice. I passed Chansung the chocolate bar & said "Chansung-shii,here you can have my chocolate bar."

He took it immediately without hesitate. The others minus Taecyeon were bumped & said together "What about us??!!" I laughed and nooded,then I passed each of them a chocolate bar. I have give all the boys chocolate except Taecyeon. I approached him & handed him one but his ego is too big and he rejected my offer but I wasn't going take NO as answer. I may hate him but I don't want to see anyone die. I took his hand and handed the chocolate bar. I said "TAKE IT..!!" He just smiled said "Gomawo"

 

TAECYEON POV

This girl maybe rude but she does have heart. I didn't expected her to force me take the snack but I 'm glad she did.  Underneath that rude attitude, she is still something. I can't put my fingers on it but something attract  me about her. Maybe because she's stubborn.

 

NORMAL POV

Everyone had already eaten the snack and immediately Nichkhun pulled me to the corner. He began to ask about my life. Where I grow up,age,birthday the normal thing u asked when u're trying to get to know a person. I answered all his question & in the middle of it, he tells me about his life and stuff. Talking to him seems to be really comfortable. It felt like we're friends. As we we're talking Wooyoung came up to me and asked if he can borrowed my phone because he got to called someone & i agree. Turns out he was calling his own phone which is placed on his pocket. He said to me now I have your number and you have mine. Stay in touch. Okey? 

I looked to him and yelled "YAHH..!! CAN YOU ASK A PERSON'S NUMBER THE RIGHT WAY?". He laugh and said "If I asked properly,would you give it to me?" and Junho immediately sing. "Baby,give it to me" I stay silent because I know I won't give it to him. He said "See..?" I'm getting your number whether u like it or not" I just stay still and gave him a fake smile.  When I turned my attention to Nichkhun, I can see that he's furious but I'm not sure why. I asked him whether he's okey and he nooded with a smile but it's a FAKE SMILE,cos I can easily saw that he's not okey. Since i've been comfortable on him,I asked him why. Turns out he too want my number. I hesitate because I didn't wanna go through all the crap i've been through last year,but I couldn't resist his favour & I gave him my number.

 

NICHKHUN POV

Why does Wooyoung do that..!!! I was planning on asking for her number. ARGGHH..... I really like her, can't the guys see it.. After what she said to Wooyoung about not giving her number. Now what am I gonna do.. Arghh.. Jinja.. No,,I'll just be honest with her and asked her the proper way. *Once Irene gave him her number* YES..!!! Honesty is the best policy.. I have to text her immediately

 

NORMAL POV

Nichkhun text me, then my phone rang. I check it and saw this cute short text message.

" GOMAWO~ for giving me your number. Stay in touch *pinch ur cheek* It's me Khunnie. <3 "

I turned to him and smile,he did the same. FINALLY THE ELECTRIC is back on & the elevator started to work again. Althrough it was late I still continued my way to this small studio that my dad buy for me. As I was walking I can sense that I was being followed. You know the feeling when u felt u were watch but when I turn around nobody was there. So,I just put on my iPod and put it on high volume. I didn't even care what's happening. I just sang & dance to the music. I didn't even care if people think I'm crazy.

As I arrived at my studio, I began working on my choreogaph for our company's client because tommorow I have to present it to them. I work my off to show them what I've got. Feeling the lyrics and flowing with it.. as I create the perfect dance move. Since the artist  is boybad I added a few manly moves. As I was finishing up and went back home. I saw this man standing over the tunnel & he's watching me. I panic and ran away. I didn't know what to do, it was dark & scary. I wasn't gonna wait for him to approach me. What if he's a thieves or something.

 

TO BE CONTINUED........................ WHAT DO U THINK..? COMMENT PLEASE..