COOKING TIME WITH 2PM..

My perfect one..

AT THE DORM

"Wooyoung, what do you think gonna happen with those two?" Nichkhun asked. "Yeah,I know what if they buy ridiculous looking decorations." Wooyoung answered. "YAHH..!! I was talking about Irene and Taecyeon Hyung. Nichkhun said. "Ah..!! Don't worry, they'll be fine." Wooyoung replied. "but Taecyeon Hyung doesn't really like her. What if he hurt her felling or something." Nichkhun added. "Hyung,don't woory so much,now get to work. We still got a lot of job to do." Wooyoung said. "Junho,can you clean your room with Wooyoung." Nichkhun said to Junho. "Nae,Hyung." Junho answered. 

KNOCK~ KNOCK~.. Nichkhun was excited because he thought it will be Irene & Taecyeon Hyung. He opened the door,turns out it was only Junsu & Chansung. "AISH..just you two. I thought you were them." Nichkhun said. "You're waiting for her Hyung?" Chansung asked. "Mmm.." Nichkhun answered dissapointely. "Hey..!! Stay away from her Khun." Junsu warned him. "Why is that?" Nichkhun said. "I'm beggining to like her." Junsu answered. "I thought you said it was a jokes. How do you think I felt? I like her a lot too" Nichkhun backfired. "Junsu answered "Not really. I lied. Chansung,come here..!! We got a lot of work." Junsu trying to avoid Nichkhun. 

Nichkhun,Wooyoung & Junho already done with the cleaning. The house really seems more cleaner. The three of them laid at the couch while watching a movie. "YAHH..!! Come help us here.." Junsu yelled. "That's not our job really." Wooyoung said. "We've done our work. You two need to the same." Junho added. Nichkhun stay silent during the movie. He keep thinking about her. 

 

AT THE CAR

Taecyeon and I went to the car. I help him open the door. We got in the car and began to talk. "So,oppa what do you think about her?" "Her? who?" he asked me. "You know oppa,you're new lover, the counter lady. That ahjumma really like you. You want me to be your wingman or should i say wingwoman." "Aishh..you really bug me..!" copying Wooyoung's line in Dream High. "Hahaha..YAH..!! JASON,what's wrong with your?" I answered him. "How did you know that?" he asked curiously. "I don't live under a rock you know." I answered him. 

Once we arrive at the apartment, we went up to the apartment. The whole time we're holding hands not once time we let go. Taecyeon still won't let me carry the groceries and his hands is full. I helped his push the elevator button and knock the door.

KNOCK~ KNOCK~.. Nichkhun literaly jumped off the couch and open the door but when he saw me & taecyeon holding hands. His face drop and he still trying to hide it. Taecyeon pulled me to the kitchen and we STILL holding hands. The others were shocked. "They're holding hands." Chansung said to Nichkhun. "I'm not blind.You know." Nichkhun said sarcasticly. When we got to the kitchen, we passed through the dining room and Junsu saw Taecyeon & I holding hands. "YAHH..!! TAECYEON..LET HER HANDS GO. YOU LOOK LIKE A KINDNAPER." "No,it's okey." I answered him. I turned to Taecyeon and said "Oppa,let's cook."  He smiled at me then nooded. ""OPPA??" Junsu was confious. "She called him oppa?" Junho asked. 

I was going through our groceries at the kitchen table. Then I saw hands in between me, I turned around and it was Taecyeon. "Are you sure you can cook?" he asked me. Our face is inch away. "Of course Oppa." I answered him. The others member were shocked at how close we are. They all were spying on us. I keep looking at his eyes for a minutes. Nichkhun couldn't stand it. "So,what's the menu?" he in. "AISHH..such a spoiler." Taecyeon said to me. I laughed then i answered Nichkhun question. "Owh..we're cooking ddeobokki and Samgyeopsal and probably something else. "DDEOBOKKI..?? Jinjja? You're making it. I love ddeobokki." Junsu said to me. "Mm..Taecyeon oppa told  me,so,that's what we're cooking." I answered.

"HONEY,CATHCH..!!" Taecyeon yelled at me. "Aww..Thanks baby." I answered playfully. "WHAT..!!!!!!" Nichkhun & Junsu yelled in front of me. "What's with the screaming?" I asked them. "Why did you called him baby?" Nichkhun asked. "Are you two together?" Junsu asked. "Geez..relax guys I was just messing with oppa." I answered them. "They're jealous that we look like a couple." Taecyeon added. "Are not." Junsu defending himself. "Are too." Taecyeon said again. This went on for a long time and I just have to end or we're not gonna be able to have dinner.

"AISH..!! You two are like kids. Oppa,stop it already. We gotta cook." I said to Teacyeon. "Yes,honey." he answered me. "Wooyoung,don't we look like a newlyweds with this matching apron?" he asked Wooyoung and put his hand on my shoulder. "You two look like brother & sister." Nichkhun answered. "YAHH..!! You're just jealous." Taecyeon added. "Irene,can we take a photo for a bit. I wanna save it. Okey?" he asked me. "Eh..? photo? for what?" I asked him. "Just for memories. PWEASE???" he beg me. "Nae,but hurry up." We took the photo,we were wearing matching apron. So,it does look cute. Taecyeon save the photo as his wallpaper. Then,he send me the exact same photo and told me to set it as my wallpaper. So,i did and the others look at us as if they have morning sickness.

We finally started cooking. "Oppa,can you chop this for me?" I asked Taecyeon. "Sure,no problem honey." Taecyeon answered me. I don't know why but I like it when he called me "HONEY"."Ouch..!!" Taecyeon scream and when I turned around he accidently cut his finger. I rushed to my bag and get a plaster. "YAH..!! Oppa,you're very clumsy." I told him as I was cleaning his wounds.*why is she soo caring. I love it when she called me oppa* The boys rushed to the kitchen when they heard Taecyeon screaming. "What happen?" they asked. "Oppa here cuts his fingers." I answered them. "Don't mind him,he's a big boy. He can take care of himself." Junsu added.

Once the boys saw how much I took care of Taecyeon's fingers. They decided to bother us with their presence. They all seat at the chair in front of the kitchen counter. "Oppa,let me do that. You just cook and I'll chop everything. You might lost your fingers in a second if you keep doing that." I said to him. "Aww..my honey is soo caring." Taecyeon said while my hair. "YAHH..!! Stop calling her HONEY, you're not together..Right?" Chansung asked. "No,we're just messing with you guys." i said to them. I can see Nichkhun & Junsu face become more relax. I turned to Taecyeon who just started cooking "Oppa,you remember how we fooled the ahjumma?" I asked him. "Yeah,she really believe us." Taecyeon said to me.

"What do you mean? Fooled what?" Wooyoung asked. "When we're doing our grocieres. All the ahjumma thought we were a couple. So,we decided to fooled them and we act like a couple." Taecyeon answered. "And when you said you two acted like a couple. What kind of acted is it?" Nichkhun who suprisingly want all the detail. "Are you really sure you want to know?" Taecyeon asked him. "Yes.i'm positive" Nichkhun answered. "Okey,you asked for it." Taecyeon replied him. "We hold hands,i put my arms around her shoulder,we hugged and what else i did?" he turned around to me. All six eyes were on me, I was suprise and said "Well,remember when oppa started singing about how you don't stop,can't stop until i get my cheese?" I asked Taecyeon. "Oh yeah, and then I kissed her." I knew he wasn't gonna let that part slip away. That little rascal.

"WHAT......????????????? You kissed her? Where? Why? How could you do that?" the others said. Taecyeon knew it would get their attention and he really try to mess with the others. "Geez..relax DETECTIVE.. it was just on the cheeks." Taecyeon answered. "but still....---" Junsu was about to say something but I cut him. "You all need to leave. We're not gonna be able to have dinner if we continue this." I pushed them out of the kitchen and Taecyeon helped me locked the door. Unfortunately,the door was a see through. They keep spying on us but I tried to forget about it.

I was actually having fun, cooking with Taecyeon. We fooled around and laughed A LOT. "Honey,can you taste it?" Taecyeon asked me to taste his ddeobokki. "Mmm..it's very good. Oppa you should be a chef." I messed with him.He laughed at me and kiss me on the cheeks. "Yah..!!! Oppa..you gotta stop doing that." I told him. "Why?" Taecyeon came close to me. I whispers "because if you don't stop it the boys are gonna killed you. Don't you see them spying on us all day long." "So,what? Let them spy." he whisper.  

"Come on. Let's get cooking." I said to him. "Okey,honey." he answered me. We were having soo much fun that we even forgoten that the boys were spying on us. I cook the symgeopsal, and ask Taecyeon to test it. "Oppa.. Aaa.." i feed him the food. "Mmm.. wow.. you really can cook. You're gonna make a good wife for me." Taecyeon teased me. "In your dreams oppa." I stuck out my tounge. "That's all.. Right oppa? Oh yeah,i make a few vegetable dishes. Will that be enough oppa?" I asked him. "Mmm..i think that should be enough." 

Taecyeon carried the food while I help him open the door. He never let me carry stuff. "YAHH..!! All the jealous boys.. DINNERS READY..!! Taecyeon teased them. Then I see Chansung running from his room. "Jinjja? We can eat now?" he asked me. "Mmm..we're done cooking." I nodded and answered him. In matter of few minutes the boys were already gather around the table. Next to my right is Taecyeon,next to my left is Nichkhun and in front of me is Junsu. As I was sitting,Taecyeon pulled out the chair for me. "Thank you oppa." I smiled at him. I could felt tension between the boys. 

Nichkhun gave me a piece of ddeobokki and put in my bowl. "Gomawo,Nichkhun." i said to him. Then the little rascal Taecyeon said to me "Aaa.." while feeding me the symgeopsal. So,I did "Aaa.." ,he look at me and smile, i was chewing and smiling at the same time. Junsu who's in front of my offer to fed me vegetable. "Irene,Aaa.." I accepted it but unfortunately Nichkhun did the same before I knew it the three of them stuffing food in my mouth. I couldn't stand and said "djshkjnfmnhfkdyoigmglkjogiff". They all looked at me and said "What are you saying?" I swallon it and said "YAH..!! I'm human. Stop stufiing food in my face. I can eat my own food." The three of them smile and say "Sorry,I didn't mean it." "Okey" I asnwered.

We all were getting to know each other and I really had fun with them. After the dinner, Nichkhun helped me with the dishes. "Gomawo Nichkhun for wanting to help washes the dishes." I said to him. "Your welcome and please called me oppa, you called Taecyeon oppa didn't you?" he said to me. "Owh..Okey." I answered. "Gomawo Oppa." I said and he smile at me. When Nichkhun & I done washing the dishes, I grab my bag and went to the living room saying my goodbye to all of them. "Goodbye guys. I'll be back tomorrow in the morning. Okey?" I said to them. "Nae,Irene." they answered me. Taecyeon stands up and said "Let me walk you to your apartment." "I live next door,it's only a couple footsteps." I answered. "I know but I want to." he said to me.

So,we walk to in front of my door. "Gomawo Oppa,it's been really fun spending the day with you." "You're welcome Honey. Get a good sleep. Okey? See you tommorow." he said to me. He kissed me in the forehead and said "Goodnight Honey." and i answered "You gotta stop kissing me. hahaha.. Good night Baby." I stuck out my tounge. "Bye." he wave at me. 

 

To be continued.. What do you think TaecKhun_Cess..?? Please do comment and subscribe.. If you have an opinion,just said to me.