Road Trip 1

My perfect one..

The day that we've been waiting for has come. It's time for our ROAD TRIP. I'm soo excited. Me & Zana already packed all our necessity for the trip. We have decided to rent a bus and we'll picked B2ST,Mara & Jenica at their place. I have packed all my stuff,then I heard Zana calling me. 

 

ZANA : "UNNI..!! UNNI..!! UNNI..!!"

IRENE : "NAE..!! NAE..!! I'M COMING..!!"

ZANA : "HELP ME WITH THIS..!!"

IRENE : "YAHH..!! We're going on a road trip not moving out." 

 

I looked at her. She's sitting on top of her luggage,trying to squeeze her luggage. I laughed at her but I knew I have to help him or we'll never going to make it.

 

IRENE : "You sit on top of it and I'll zip it. Okey..?"

ZANA : "HURRY UP..!!"

 

I heard a knock on the door and my phone is ringing. I answer my phone and it's Taecyeon.

 

TAECYEON : "Honey,I'm outside of your apartment."

IRENE : "Come in.The door is open."

TAECYEON : "Okey.''

 

I hung up the phone. I heard Taecyeon voice.

 

IRENE : "Oppa..! We're here.''

ZANA : "Unni,hurry up..!!"

 

As I zip the bag,Zana accidently fell down. Unfortunately, Taecyeon & Junho came in as she was falling down. They laughed at Zana.

 

IRENE : "Oh my god..!! Sorry.." *I pulled her up*

ZANA : "YAHH..!! LEE JUNHO..!! WHO TOLD YOU TO LAUGH..!!?"

JUNHO : "SORRY BUT IT WAS TOO FUNNY."

IRENE : "OK TAECYEON..!! STOP LAUGHING..!!"

TAECYEON : "Nae,sorry Zana."

ZANA : "It's okey."

TAECYEON : "I'm sorry honey. I shouldn't laugh."

 

He pulled me and hug me from behind. He put his head on my shoulder while pouting.

 

IRENE : "Stop that." 

TAECYEON : "Wae..? Can't resist my cute face..?"

IRENE : "Nae,you're cute. Happy..?"

TAECYEON : "Oh..!! Jinjja..? You said it. I knew you like it. Remember what I said in the car."

IRENE : "Yes,I still remember it clearly."

JUNHO : "AISH..you two make me sick."

TAECYEON : "You're just jealous because you don't have girlfriend."

JUNHO : "That's not true. Right Zana..?"

 

He hugged Zana and Zana was caught off guard. So,is Taecyeon who had his mouth open.

 

ZANA : "Mm.."

 

She hugged Junho back.

 

TAECYEON : "You two together..?"

JUNHO : "Not officially but I like her."

TAECYEON : "What about you Zana..? You like him too..?"

ZANA : "Yes, I like him too."

TAECYEON : "Hon.,Why are you not suprise about this..?"

IRENE : "I already knew. You know when I go out with Junsu. Junho was with Zana."

TAECYEON : ''Oh.."

ZANA : ''You knew about Irene & Junsu date..?"

TAECYEON : "Mmm..I saw them. TOGETHER..!!"

He glare at me. I just laughed.

IRENE : "Aish..!! Stop that. Let's go. We're gonna be late."

 

Junho help carried Zana lungage while Taecyeon help with mine. I brought 2 lungage while Zana brought 3.

 

TAECYEON : "Girls will always be the same.''

IRENE : "What does that supposed to means..?"

TAECYEON : "Nothing."

 

I locked our apartment. Junho and Zana went to the bus first. Taecyeon waited for me. I have to locked all the door and window. As we were going down. We use the same elevator that we were stucked on the first day we meet.

 

TAECYEON : "You still remember how we first meet...?"

IRENE : "Yeah,it seems like it was just yesterday."

TAECYEON : "When I first looked at you and smile but you kindly rolled your eyes."

IRENE : "hahaha.,yeah. Still remember that."

 

The elevator opened and we went to the parking lot. The boys were already there, Zana & Junho arrive at there earlier that us too. They all greeted me. I hugged them one by one. I helped Taecyeon to put my lungage while the others went in the bus except for Nichkhun who watch our every move. Once Taecyeon help me,he grab my hands and force me to sit next to him. I watched Nichkhun who finally got in to the bus. He looked at me and saw there's a extra seat next to me.

 

NICHKHUN : "Irene,can I sit there..?"

IRENE : "Oh,sure."

TAECYEON : "Can you sit next to Woo..?"

IRENE : "Oppa..!!  *I smacked him at his hand*  It's okey. You can sit here."

 

The two of them keep giving each other a glare, I couldn't help but laugh to myself. The driver look at Junsu and Junsu nodded giving him a sigh that everything is ready. The driver drove to the next destination which was B2ST dorm. Once we arrive,we saw B2ST,Mara & Jenica were already waiting for us. The boys (2PM) went down and helped them with their lungage. Then,it's time to go on our real journey. We all were having fun,we're singing, and laghing A LOT. I looked behind and I saw Zana was sitting besides Gi Kwang and Junho. I thought I was the who's in deep problem.I didn't realize Zana is in deep trouble as I am. So,I texted Zana.

 

"Zana,i thought i'm in trouble. I didn't know you too were in trouble."

"Unni,we're both gonna be dead. How am I suppose act between these tow besides me..?"

"I don't know too.. hahaha.. FIGHTING..!!"

"Unni, FIGHTING TOO..!!" 

 

I was smiling while texting. Nichkhun and Taecyeon were peeking at my text and I caught them.

 

IRENE : "YAHH..!! What were you two peeking at..?"

TAECYEON : "Who were you texting..?"

NICHKHUN : "Yeah and why are you smiling..?''

IRENE : "I'm texting my BF."

TAECYEON : "BF..??!!"

NICHKHUN : "You mean BOYFRIEND..?"

TAECYEON : "YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND..?"

NICHKHUN : "Why didn't you tell me..?"

TAECYEON : "Why didn't you tell me too..?''

IRENE : "I thought you two knew..?"

NICHKHUN : "How are we supposed to know..?"

TAECYEON : "How long have you've been with this person..?"

IRENE : "Since I was a kid. You two knew this person..!!"

NICHKHUN : "WHAT..?"

TAECYEON : "We knew him..?"

IRENE : "Well,it's actually a SHE."

NICHKHUN : "SHE as in a girl..?"

IRENE : "YES.."

TAECYEON : "You're lesbian..?"

IRENE : "YAHH..!! PABO..!! BF stands for BEST FRIEND.'' *I smack them in the head*

NICHKHUN : "Why didn't you tell us earlier..?"

IRENE : "It wouldn't be that funny if i told you earlier."

TAECYEON : "Don't scared me like that."

IRENE : "Who told you to be all detective on me..?"

NICHKHUN : "So,who were you texting to..?"

IRENE : "Zana. Who else..?''

TAECYEON : "AISHH..! I thought you were----"

IRENE : "LESBIAN..?? REALLY..??!!" *I hit his arms*

TAECYEON : "Sorry honey. I didn't meant it."

IRENE : "Fine..!!"

______________________________________________________________________

To be continued.... What do you think..?? Give me your comment..!! :) AND PLEASE3x..subscribe to me.. ^O^