My Prank..!!

My perfect one..

We're done with decorating and I texted Chansung telling him, we're good to go. Then,I sent Wooyoung to do his job. He nodded and went to find Taecyeon. He saw Taecyeon sitting outside,watching the stars.

WOOYOUNG : "WOW..!! DAEBAK..!!"

Taecyeon stay silent,seems like everything didn't exist to him. The look on his eyes really make me sad. I felt guilty doing this to him but I knew what should I do.

WOOYOUNG : "YAHH..!! Hyung.,did you heard me..?"

TAECYEON : "What do you want..!!"

WOOYOUNG : "Irene is making out with Nichkhun in her room."

TAECYEON : "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID..!!!??"

WOOYOUNG : "They're making out in her room."

TAECYEON : "If you lied to me,I broke you into 2 pieces."

WOOYOUNG : "If you don't believe me,go and see with your own eyes."

Taecyeon went inside and ran to my room. He couldn't believe Wooyoung words. So,he want to make sure if he was telling the truth. He opened the door and there was me in the room ALONE but he looked on the floor and saw rose petals wittens I LOVE YOU.

TAECYEON : "Where's Nichkhun..?"

IRENE : "Baby,I LOVE YOU."

TAECYEON : "NICHKHUN..?? Where are you hiding..?"

IRENE : "YAHH..!! I'm confessing about my feelings for you but you're busy finding Nichkhun.I LOVE YOU..!!"

TAECYEON : "I know he's here. Wait what..??!!!!"

IRENE : "I LOVE YOU,YOU STUPID..!!"

TAECYEON : "You just make out with Nichkhun & now u're telling me you love me..?"

IRENE : "That was a lie. I didn't make out with Nichkhun."

TAECYEON : "But Wooyoung said..."

IRENE : "I told him to lie to you. I wanna see if you really jealous if I'm with Nichkhun and yes,you are jealous."

TAECYEON : "No,I'm not..!!"

IRENE : "Yes,you are..!!"

TAECYEON : "I'm not."

IRENE : "You are..!!"

TAECYEON : "Okey,I am jealous..!! Happy..??"

IRENE : "Yes,I am happy..Aww..my big teddy bear. That means you love me."

TAECYEON : "Why always called me that..? big teddy bear..?"

IRENE : "You're like a teddy bear,when I'm sad you always make me feel better. When I hugged you,I felt comfort."

TAECYEON : "So,you're not with Nichkhun..?"

IRENE : "Aniyo,I was just messing with you."

TAECYEON : "Why would you do that..?"

IRENE : "Why..?"

TAECYEON : "Do you know how much heart aches when I saw you hugging him..?"

IRENE : "Mianhee oppa."

TAECYEON : "It's okey. So,you choose me..?"

IRENE : "I didn't choose you. I LOVE YOU."

TAECYEON : "So,does that meant you're ready..?"

IRENE : "I am ready because it was you."

TAECYEON : "Are you ready to let go of the past..?"

IRENE : "I am."

TAECYEON : "Start a new memories with me. Okey..?"

IRENE : "Okey."

I came closer to him.

IRENE : "I'M YOURS."

TAECYEON : "Yes,you are."

IRENE : "So,do you wanna be mine..?"

TAECYEON : " I'll always be yours. You don't have to asked about it."

I wrap my hands on his neck and he hug me tightly. He lift me up almost in mid air. Then,he put me down slowly,I looked at him and I look closely to his eyes. I can imagine being with him everyday just like this. Everything he did always seems to make me feel better. He leaned on me and started kissing me. I kissed him back with my hands still wrap around his neck and his hands on my waist. He pulled back from the kiss.

TAECYEON : "I LOVE YOU."

IRENE : "I LOVE YOU TOO."

We sat on my bed and just talked for the whole night. He played his iPod and handed me one of his earphone for me. I took his hand and linked his fingers with my fingers. I keep playing with his hand and he keep hugging me. I accidently fell alsleep in his arms.

 

TAECYEON POV

She's mine now. How on earth this happen..? The first time we meet,we fight but now we're dating. I'm soo happy she love me back. Eventhrough I have to go through a lot to get her but she's worth it. Love is really something isn't it. Did I always make her fell better..? It's just nice to know that someone love you for who you are. I know there's a lot of fans love and support me but they don't really knew me that well. She's asleep..? Aww..how cute.. I hugged her tightly and kiss her forehead. I'll never let you go Irene. I'll do whatever I can to make you happy. You always make me happy and sad at the same time. I'll always fight for you.. I whispers in her ears "saranghae". She turned around,look at me and "saranghae baby". Can this get any better..? Life without you is unimaginable. You're my life right now.. I LOVE YOU HONEY. 

________________________________________________________________

 

TO BE CONTINUED..!! This story is about to end. What you think..?? :)  

                                                                                                      I just lose 1 subscriber.. Wae..?? My story not good..?? :(