Yes,we're together

My perfect one..

IRENE POV

I slowly woke up and I felt an arms around my waist. Wait..!! Taec is still here. Then,I got a flashback of what happen last night. Immediately I smile when I thought that we're really together together. I hold his hand which he placed on my waist. I turned around and looked at him sleeping.

As I stared at his face,I began his hair. I still remember the first time,we meet. How we would fight like Tom & Jerry and what Wooyoung said "becareful you two might fall in love with each other.". Really..? How could this happen..? I began to touch his cheek. How are this gonna work.? We two together.,but what about the fans..? What if his image got hurt just because of me..? He open his eyes slowly and smile at me.

TAECYEON : "Morning honey."

IRENE : "Morning baby."

TAECYEON : "What's wrong..?"

IRENE : "Huh..?? Not--hing."

TAECYEON : "Do you think I'm that stupid..? Come on,what's wrong..?"

IRENE : "How on earth this is gonna work..?"

TAECYEON : "As long as you believe in me,we're gonna be fine."

IRENE : "But your image,fans,career--"

TAECYEON : "Shh.,you worried to much."

IRENE : "but how..?"

TAECYEON : "Do you love me..?"

IRENE : "Of cos."

TAECYEON : "Do you believe me..?"

IRENE : "Of cos I do."

TAECYEON : "Do you understand my career..?"

IRENE : "Yes."

TAECYEON : "Then,we'll be fine."

IRENE : "Are you sure..?"

TAECYEON  : "Yes,i'm sure honey."

IRENE : "Okey,then I'll trust your words."

 He smile as I started to calm down. Then,he kiss me lightly on the lips. He slowly pulled his lips from mine and I hugged him.

IRENE : "Okey.you gotta go. I need to bath."

TAECYEON : "Bye honey."

IRENE : "Bye baby."

I walked into the bathroom and took a bath. I got out and changed my clothes. Then,I just realize that Zana was not in the room. I went to the living room and found her sleeping on the couch while Gi Kwang is sleeping on the floor. I guess she choose Gi Kwang over Junho. I woke her up.

IRENE : "Zana..Zana..Zana..Wake up."

ZANA : "Leave me alone."

IRENE : "YAHH..!! Wake up."

ZANA : "Haven't you bother me enough..?"

IRENE : "YAHH..!! What does that supposed to means..?"

ZANA : "AISH..!! UNNI..!! I wanna sleep."

IRENE : "Young lady don't make me get a bucket of cold water. You know I'm not scared to do it."

ZANA : "AISH..!! Alright I'm up. Since when did you became my mom."

GI KWANG : "Oh..irene. I better be going."

IRENE : "Good."

 

Then,I remember Junho. What exactly happen last night,.? I went to JUnsu & Junho room and knock. The door open and I looked up and it's Junho. 

IRENE : "Breakfast..?"

JUNHO : "Sure.,i'm starving."

We went to the kitchen and I began looking at the fridge for some food. I try to brave myself and ask him the question.

IRENE : "Bacon..?"

JUNHO : "That's great."

As I started cooking,I looked at Junho and he realize that I was anxious to ask him.

JUNHO : "Go ahead. What is it..?"

IRENE : "Huh..? What..?"

JUNHO : "What do you wanna asked me..?"

IRENE : "Not--hing."

JUNHO : "Come on.,you're not a good liar."

IRENE : "Are you okey..?"

JUNHO : "I knew it. It's fine. I'm fine."

IRENE : "But don't you fell--"

JUNHO : "heartbroken..? yes.,but I'll get through."

IRENE : "Here you go. Maybe some bacons can help."

JUNHO : "Thanks. Now come on..Let's eat."

He helped me carry the food to the dining table. We sat down,eat and talk. Then,suddenly Taec came and sat next to me. 

TAECYEON : "Honey.,aaa"

IRENE : "Here you go."

I feed him and Junho looked at us with shocked.

JUNHO : "Wait why are you two all sweet with each other..?"

IRENE : "Junho oppa.,we're together now."

JUNHO : "You two are together."

TAECYEON : "YES..!! We're together."  * He kiss me on the cheek *

JUNHO : "CONGRATS..!!! You two really look cute together."

IRENE : "Thanks oppa."

Junho finish his breakfast and went upstairs to take a bath.

JUNHO  : "Okey,i gotta go take a bath."

TAECYEON : "Okey,go ahead."

JUNHO : "Thanks for breakfast Irene."

IRENE : "No problem."

Taecyeon & I finish our breakfast,we then sat on the couch and watch show. I keep shifting the channel because I didn't really know what to watch. 

TAECYEON : "Can you just decided already..?"

Then,I switch the channel and it's "Dream High Concert". I looked at Taecyeon and he looked nervous. He tried to grabbed the remote from me but couldn't. Then,I saw he was nominated for playfull acts and saw him dancing. I keep watching it and saw him kissing with a girl in green shirt. They were in a feris wheel,Taecyeon was on his knee and to make matters worst. The girl smile during the kiss. They were asked why she laughed during the kiss and he pretend that he forgot. My hands started to form a fist and I switch the channel. 

I have to admit that I get jealous very easily. That has been a thing that I have to change. We were sitting closed together,he got his arms around my shoulder and after seeing that I slowly to break away from his hug. He looked at me and started to use his pout against me.

TAECYEON : "Don't be mad,honey."

IRENE : "Who wouldn't be mad..!!!!??"

TAECYEON : "That was just acting."

IRENE : "Really..?? Doesn't look like it was just acting..? Why the heck did she smile..?"

TAECYEON : "Suzy didn't meant to laugh."

IRENE : "Ah..!! So,her name is Suzy. She better becareful."

TAECYEON : "Are you jealous..?"

IRENE : "No."

TAECYEON : "Yes,.you are."

IRENE : "So,what if I'm jealous..?"

TAECYEON : "Honey,you don't have too worry."

IRENE : "I'm not worry."

TAECYEON : "You're the only one I LOVE. That was barely a kiss."

IRENE : "But --your --lips-- and-- her-- lips-- AISH..!!!"

He touched my cheek and went it for a kiss.

TAECYEON : "That's how I kiss."

WOOYOUNG : "YAHH..!! You two find a room. Why don't you..?"

TAECYEON : "Oh shut up Wooyoung."

IRENE : "AISH,that's embarasing."

I laid my head on his chest and hugged me tighter. Then I saw Zana coming down from the stairs. I really felt bad because of me & Taec,she had to sleep on the couch. 

IRENE : "Zana~~,are you still mad at me..?"

ZANA : "No,but unni next time. Don't do it."

IRENE : "Mm..got it."

ZANA : "but I need to tell you something unnie."

IRENE : "I know. You choose Gi Kwang."

ZANA : "How..?"

IRENE : "When I saw he sleep on the floor and you on the couch. I kinda guess it."

ZANA : "But what about Junho oppa..?"

IRENE : "He's fine. I already talked to him this morning."

GI KWANG : "Morning babe."  * He kissed Zana on the check *

ZANA : "Morning babe."

TAECYEON : "YAHH..!! You two are together..?"

ZANA : "Yes,we're together."

TAECYEON : "Congrats..!! What about us..? No congrats for us..?"

GI KWANG : "You two are dating..?"

TAECYEON : "Yes. Of cos."

ZANA : "Congrats unni and oppa."

IRENE : "Thanks."

We chatted for a while and the others soon joined us. We didn't really knew what to do anymore. So,we just share our life experiences with each other. We laugh and cry hearing all each other story. I found out that life haven't been simple for all of them. They had gone through a lot to became an idol.They had to sacrifice and lost a lot of stuff during their time as trainee. They even share their experience when they were put in test like in military. How they were put in coffin and told to think about they life. Some of their parents didn't even agree for them to be an idol but after realizing their dreams.,their parents let go of their son to chase their dreams. Hearing all these stories make me respect them more.

____________________________________________________________________

For all Nichkhun supporters,check this story out.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/143621/could-have-been-us-2pm-nichkhun-you

_______________________________________________________________________

How do you think I should end this story..?? Let me know through your comments and tell me.. Make sure you comment or baby woo will be sad.. :)

Comment is caring <3

I got one new subscriber.. So happy..!! <3